Home

Got my copy, did you get yours?

Nakatomi2010

I went to Target and Wal-Mart this morning and they didn't have copies, Target didn't know when they'd get it and Wal-Mart said that they can't check their stock, so they checked their website which sais "Available 10/24/06", but also said "Coming soon" and out of stock...

Circuit City said no it's not out, and their website doesn't even mention the game. Best Buy's website says it comes out on November 10th, the EBGames near where I live said tomorrow... However, the EBGames near where I work said Today and they had one left, so I just got my copy...

Anyone else run into availability issues?

i tried best buy first then gamestop neither had it yet then i went to target and on the shelf there was one last copy i got it and went to check out as fast as i could go [ while watching for anyone that might try to steal my game ]

i haven't gotten to play yet though since my mom loaned me the money for it and she won't let me have it till i pay her back

Well blow me down the shipment arrived and I now have 1.5 hours to go before I can get home to play it. The first rumblings of unbalanced play dont alarm me too much as long as it relates to the campaign. I expected this...but unbalanced skirmish games would be a different story....

I'm curious: is there only 1 single player campaign in the expansion for the consortium, or are there also campaigns for Empire and Rebellion? or do you have to play galactic conquest to try out the new units for those two?

There's only one campaign.

As for the balance issues--I've been playing GC, and so far, the Galactic Empire seems rather powerful. The DT Phase III, for instance, can blow up nearly any building in two shots.

BF2 was a dissapointment in my oppinion. I really liked BF 1, so was expecting alot out of BF 2, but all i found in BF2 were a few extra maps and characters, with no real gameplay improvements (only space battles, but they were poor anyway). If BF2 was PC only, it might as well of been an expansion not a sequel.

I managed to get my copy yesterday. Funny story about that too. When I went to get Empire at War, I went to EB Games first. They ended up not having it so I went to GameSpot. So this time, I went to GameSpot first. They didn't have it, so I had to go to EB Games!

BF2 was a dissapointment in my oppinion. I really liked BF 1, so was expecting alot out of BF 2, but all i found in BF2 were a few extra maps and characters, with no real gameplay improvements (only space battles, but they were poor anyway). If BF2 was PC only, it might as well of been an expansion not a sequel.

Actually BF2 is not the poor quality game you make it out to be, the clone wars units are now alot better. The rebel forces are more balanced with the empire and the space battles involve skill and the good quality graphics of the BF2 and the campaign is much more in-depth. :duel:

Mine is coming Friday, I preordered it thanks to amazon! (Standard Shipping) is why it is coming on friday.

You got a shipping notice? Mine keeps saying shipping soon can not be changed and that the estimate is Nov 1st or 2nd. I placed this order August 1st.

Archived