Home

Will it com a Battlefront 3 for playstation 2??

demolition- Hoth, 10% reinforcments- Spawn as rebels in the base, grab a snow speeder and land to the left of the leftest AT-AT. The AI should partially ignore you, and if you land parallel with the AT-At, it will only fire at you if you walk infront of it. From here you can get 4 clean practically unmissable shots at the AT-AT's neck, by which time the reinforcment count should be down to about 2 men aside. just pistol/nuke the remainders and repeat untill medal is yours.

marksman- Mos eisley- Go to the shipyard (obv as a sniper) and go on to. Look towards the East part of the map between the cantina and the top right base. There are 3 turrets inbetween these 2 bases. You can do this on any reinforcement count. Snipe thoses turrets, and then walk along the ridge of the shipyard to the left most base. There will usually be an AI sniper looking at the wall ontop of one of the buildings. Headshot him ( he shouldnt know you are there unless you miss) and then look towards the turrets in the middle of the map. Snipe the ehads of the gunners, and then look to the right again. The gunners in the turrets should be back, asking to be shot. Do it, and theres your marksman award.

I don't particularly like using Yoda, but when i do i usually try and use him like a fighter jet, i.e sprint attack, then run off, turn around, recharge force and repeat. I've noticed the only time that he is good to use is in maps is in close quarter conditions. Although, an unfailable tactic is to just force push/pull then attack them. rarely fails, but i don't like doing it tas it just seems quite cheap.

I'm looking forward to the concept of a BF3 coming out, but i wont be as afanatical about it as i was BF1 or BF2. As with the KOTOR series, they've waited too long before releasing official confirmation/denial of a next game. I've now started to wondr "whats all the hype about" with the KOTOR series, and am beggining to feel the same about BF. Just my piece :p

and are you really British??

no, i pretend...:p

and did you leave your account logged on? I do that sometimes when i leave the comp, and have come back to it just in time to stop my bro from posting a thread like "i like men" in yoda's swamp... the worrying thing is, he's 19.

and just for the record, i do not like men, i am perfectly straight :p

If they dont make a bf3 I will make one my self

good luck with that one. If you want to exceed the standars of the last game, it will probably cost you about £10 and 20 mins... [/insiders joke ;) ]

no, i pretend...:p

and did you leave your account logged on? I do that sometimes when i leave the comp, and have come back to it just in time to stop my bro from posting a thread like "i like men" in yoda's swamp... the worrying thing is, he's 19.

and just for the record, i do not like men, i am perfectly straight :p

good luck with that one. If you want to exceed the standars of the last game, it will probably cost you about £10 and 20 mins... [/insiders joke ;) ]

yea I think i left it on when i went to do my homework

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived