Home

MOD

acb

To be fair, it is 186mb's worth of mod. That's pretty sizeable. Even with broadband, a lot of users are bandwidth limited. It's a fair old chunk of downloading for something that's only rated by 4 votes. And as it's on Lucasfiles, I think it's fair to ask here what it's like ;)

And it's not just the file size; I've downloaded many a map which has had a favourable review (elsewhere), only to find it's bloody rubbish and I've wasted 20 mins+ of my night. :p

I'm as intrigued as acb now - if anyone thinks this is worth the a go, let us know :D

B.

some models .... hmm too much for 180mb. And the author said that he revamp 80% of game.

There are more than 17000 downloads and nobody has played it on this forum?

Plz who has played it ask a little more thnan "Just model replacement for the most part"...

ive gotten that mod before its kinga boring in my opinion it just changes the dialouge(or however its spelled)and some of the models... the only cool bit i found is that u can play as anikin and the stormies are battledroids otherwise its quite boring

Plz who has played it ask a little more thnan "Just model replacement for the most part"...
What more do you want to know? It replaces many of the models in the game with custom Prequal character models that are available elsewhere. Apart form the dialog changes, my understanding is that this mod basically gathers up other people mods into one package. Other than that it plays the same as the original game. Just looks different.

It's not really worth it. I'm not even considering buying it since I've never heard of the modeller before, and he says the models aren't that great. It would be much easier to just download models of your own and some of Sith-J-Cull's Episode 3 map packs and have some fun XD.

Archived