Home

JK II Dark Side

mivoci1

Meh, Kyles' supposed to be a "gray Jedi", one who uses both the dark and light. And it sure as hell doesn't make the game boring... If you want to be dark-sided in nature use only dark force powers. Solved.

And mate, I told you you'd never finish the game if you kept shooting Jan in the face, temptimg as it is. ;)

It's too bad there wasn't an alternate path for the Dark Side with different cutscenes and such like JK1. JA had it, but somehow I was expecting more.

Perhaps one day they will make a true "Dark Side" JK game for Pc.... until then I guess make a single player campaign.

Any decent ones out there for Dark Side?

Well if you think about it you can't be dark since this game is based off the light side ending. And there are mods out there to swap around the npcs to play as a bad guy. Just dl the reborn mod and it does it for you.

But if you kill Lando or Jan then mission is failed and how that suposed to work explain

please.

It was a joke that you can choose to kill them and be bad, but the game ends because you need them.

That was my point.

Those are the consequences of being naughty ;)

You either have to change the npc's and player model around or accept that this is how the game was made.

:)B.

edit: Sorry, katanamaru, I didn't realise you were explaining there. You missed out the quote tags, so it looked like you were just repeating what Mivoci said. Anyhow, it's explained now - I'm glad someone got it :p

Guest Upgrade

anyway i think that they didnt want a darkside ending since they overused that. I guess when people didnt like that they returned it to jedi academy. But I think they wanted a more of a movie theme to outcast since he resisted the darkside just like luke. Remember if kyle katarn turned to the darkside would we wanna play a sequel with kyle katarn devoted to one faction of the force?

Besides mivoc I dont think that a game with a very good story line as jedi outcast needs to be called "Boring" Since it had a very good and thought out story line that was WAY better then academy was. Just because you cant choose darkside doesnt make it boring.

• 3 weeks later...
It's too bad there wasn't an alternate path for the Dark Side with different cutscenes and such like JK1. JA had it, but somehow I was expecting more.

Perhaps one day they will make a true "Dark Side" JK game for Pc.... until then I guess make a single player campaign.

Any decent ones out there for Dark Side?

I haven't played the dark side part yet, but for JA escape from yavin 4 was awesome.

Archived