Home

A few problems or Questions about FOC!?!

Crezzer Fett

I once played as the empire and i noticed that the rebels actually built severel mc30 and bwings but when I play as rebels you cant progress beyond tech 4 and if you look at the tech advancment menu you can that it is there to be built but its blank out

and where the h... is luke the manual says his availebel in GC but where, do we have to conquer specific planet or is this another bug or a major bug

another thing also a bug

when playing as the consortium i went on a mission to byss to capture this guy but I was defeated, and after that it didnt say defeated it just stay there with all of my troops lost i had press autoresolve

goodmorning from Kopenhagen

Also, when you play as the empire and an enemy fleet is incoming, you hear "Ysalamiri cage constructing".

Haha, that happens to me as well. I thought it was an odd message for me to receive...

Sounds there are a few little bugs that need fixing, though I imagine they are simple ones to resolve.

1.Rebel ability to tech up to lvl 5 in the grand campaign

2.incoming fleet message

3.Where is Luke in the GC?

I read on the LEC forums, that the solution to the rebels tech level problem/bug is to start all the GC-s on the set tech level. I didn't change the starting tech level and can use luke, mc30-s and b-wings.

But the game balance is still f-cked up.

I read on the LEC forums, that the solution to the rebels tech level problem/bug is to start all the GC-s on the set tech level. I didn't change the starting tech level and can use luke, mc30-s and b-wings.

btw. i got only one word for these mc30's: NASTY! lol

a couple of them and backup for them and most enemy ships and stations can say good bye..

btw. i got only one word for these mc30's: NASTY! lol

a couple of them and backup for them and most enemy ships and stations can say good bye..

I played as the Rebels and I noticed a few problems as well...

-Whenever the Consortium corrupts a planet they have the ability to bribe their way past that particular planet, but when they bypass it my space station is instantly destroyed. Big glitch for sure.

-I am unable to build the land transport for the rebels in GC.

-Rouge Squadron never respawns when destroyed.

There are a few other glitches but they have already been listed.

Please Petro, release a patch ASAP.

Archived