Home

Sion and Revan...

Jason Skywalker

Well, i don't know if this has came up before and proved fake, but anyways, has it ever ocurred to you that Revan and Sion are the same person?

Facts:

- Kreia was Revan's teacher, and so was Sion's.

- "The failure is yours! No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull, no longer do i suffer beneath teachings that weaken us!" The whispers are probably the Jedi Code or so, and the teachings are obviously the Jedi Teachings.

- Sion cared for the Exile, he loved her, and Revan surely cared for her since she was a friend of his.

I know this idea is absurd, but i thought of it and just wanted to share it here. I'm not remembering anything more, but if i do, i'll bring it up.

WTF!?!? This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard as far as KotOR related discussion goes...

Sion is Sion...

Revan is Revan...

Capish???

There are many reasons why they cannot be the same person (Melly and Jediphile's reasons being the main one's). The idea is 'absurd' indeed...

lol ease up a little he knew it was absurd 2 being with anyways.

but yeh sion cant be revan, side from gender/alignment issues, they physically look too different and revan is mentioned several times to have gone to the "unknown regions".

traya and exile:

"He has gone to the unknown regions in hopes to find and defeat the true sith."

"Why didnt you follow him?"

"Because i did not know where he went, and to show others the way there."

or something along those lines... well that happened after uve confronted and killed sion... so yeh..

Also guys, keep in mind that Revan cannonically is a LSM, but who knows? Maybe he could have got been twisted, which is unlikely. Say, that is a great idea for a fic though...

Also guys, keep in mind that Revan cannonically is a LSM. What? You're the one that suggested Sion could be Revan, none of us have, so what's your point? Even if LS Revan 'could have been twisted', you are still overlooking the fact that you can set Revan as a female in KotOR II.

That makes it impossible for Revan to be Sion, since Sion is a man, not a woman. If you say Revan is a woman, Sion still remains a man, and I find it unlikely that Revan would have a sex change.

And no, it is not a great idea for a fic, because during the events of KotOR Revan doesn't go to Malachor V and delve into ancient Sith magics, whether as during KotOR, Sion is on Malachor V delving into the Sith teachings at the Trayus Academy.

- "The failure is yours! No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull, no longer do i suffer beneath teachings that weaken us!" The whispers are probably the Jedi Code or so, and the teachings are obviously the Jedi Teachings.
He talks about the Sith Triumvirate. Him and Nihilus, and Traya.

- Sion cared for the Exile, he loved her, and Revan surely cared for her since she was a friend of his.
Bastilla?

And no, it is not a great idea for a fic, because during the events of KotOR Revan doesn't go to Malachor V and delve into ancient Sith magics, whether as during KotOR, Sion is on Malachor V delving into the Sith teachings at the Trayus Academy.

Actually, YES IT IS. Never heard of AU? But anyhow, mods can close this now, thank you...

Well, i don't know if this has came up before and proved fake, but anyways, has it ever ocurred to you that Revan and Sion are the same person?

Facts:

- Kreia was Revan's teacher, and so was Sion's:

Okay, I'll give you that. Nihilus was also Kreia's student, however. Could he be Revan? And how about the countless other pupils Kreia probably trained, before and after the Mandalorian Wars?

- "The failure is yours! No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull, no longer do i suffer beneath teachings that weaken us!" The whispers are probably the Jedi Code or so, and the teachings are obviously the Jedi Teachings:

I don't think so. Kreia 's teachings are far more likely what Sion is referring to, simply because Kreia wasn't conventional in her way of teaching, and did not side with the Sith (and didn't advocate senseless violence and lust for power). She simply wanted to combat (among other things) the apathy and inadequacy that the Jedi Order, over millenia, fell victim to.

- Sion cared for the Exile, he loved her, and Revan surely cared for her since she was a friend of his:

What???

I know this idea is absurd, but i thought of it and just wanted to share it here. I'm not remembering anything more, but if i do, i'll bring it up.

I guess it's an original way of looking at KotOR's story, but I'm afraid that your theory just doesn't stand, for many reasons I won't mention here.

Archived