Home

Advanced Recon

Mikahal

It is during the mid Clone Wars. The Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) has now become prominant in the resource-rich Outer Rim. To strike down the uprising and bring order to the galaxy the Republic must gain a foothold in the Outer Rim territories.

The first target is mining world or Lioa. Precious metals and crystals used used mainly by tradesmen and jedi across the galaxy can be found here. The sky is dark, covered by thick layers of cloud and the landscape resembles a grey desert covered by thin trees. Several mining camps and factories are scattered across the world and are run by the dominant native species who will be referred to as Lioans. They are rat-like creatures about 4' high. English is spoken by the Lioans because of the constant trade between them.

An advanced recon commando group has been selected and sent out to gain information on Lioa, it's inhabitants and whether an outpost/spaceport would be viable for the Republic's fight against the CIS.

Clone Name/Code:

Class:

Weaponry:

Attributes:

Weaknesses:

Clone Name/Code: CHI 984 "Mik"

Class: Trooper/Commando

Weaponry: Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Utility Belt

Attributes: Leadership, Camouflage, Marksmanship

Weaknesses: Mechanics, Piloting

I gathered in the hangar next to the shuttle. None of the others had arrived yet. I awaited patiently and polished my rifles.

• 1 month later...

Clone Name: Fi 191

Class: Forward/Sniper

Weaponry:Blaster Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Vibro Knife, Scope Radar

Attributes:Navigation, Stealth, Marksmanship

Weaknesses: Demolition, Piloting, Rushing

I go to the shuttle next to CHI 984 the sniper commando and stand at attention. Clones can stand attention for hours.

OOS: Should I call you that, a sniper commando? Or what?

• 2 years later...

clone name: RC-1278 "Jak"

class: Demolitions

weapons: DC-17 rifle, DC-17 AA, mines, satchel charges and various other explosives

Attributes: demolitions, assault

weaknesses: marksmanship

I regroup with the others.

Jak: sup boss.

We still await our third team member but are attacked by droids. "Where the heck did they come from," I said.

Archived