Home

dark side demon

goldenflames

ok this is devil may cry inspired but any way

is it possible to have a demon on korriban who u fight if u r light side or recruit if u r dark,

then later u can learn from the demon about your demon form and become it (like a galaxy of shapers changes u) and you can togle it on or of in conversation with the demon

i cant think of a good story 4 the demon so b creativ (bsides i hav like 10 mins until i get back to studying)

Please read our Forum Rules as well as the Unique Rules for this Request forum.

3. When you make your request use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done and take the time to think about what it is you would like to see, after all you’re the one making the request but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also consider that it takes time and effort to make a mod and the request should involve thought and effort on your part as well.

Sorry but your request is not descriptive nor is it very clear. This isn't IM so please take some more time with your posts. -RH

ys u culd do tht i thank aniwys

i cant but maybi someone kan

eye annihilate bi pettin kettens backwerds

Please type in english next time ABC. Thanks. -RH

Edit 2: Please forgive me ABC, and ignore my above statement, as I now believe I understand what your intentions were with this post. I fully agree with you. ;) -RH

Archived