Home

Luke Skywalker and Bel Iblis?

wolfard88

I'm playing as the Rebellion in Conquest mode and I'm at tech level 4, but I don't have Luke or Bel Iblis.

Is there something special I have to do to get them?

The manual says they are available in Galactic Conquest, but I've tried all the Conquests maps as the Rebellion with all tech available, but still no Skywalker or Bel Iblis.

How do I get them? I was really looking forward to having Skywalker as a Jedi ground unit.

I'm playing as the Rebellion in Conquest mode and I'm at tech level 4, but I don't have Luke or Bel Iblis.

Is there something special I have to do to get them?

The manual says they are available in Galactic Conquest, but I've tried all the Conquests maps as the Rebellion with all tech available, but still no Skywalker or Bel Iblis.

How do I get them? I was really looking forward to having Skywalker as a Jedi ground unit.

good to see u still care bout your customers ^^ a lot of companies didnt in the past years like *cough*EA*cough* lol...

how far u got with fixing the bugs? or, when (no need for an exact date, but estimated) will we able to get our hands on the patch?

We're working fairly quickly on the bugs that have been reported here and on other forums. I expect that patch will be available fairly soon, but I don't have an exact timeline for you right now. I'll let you know as soon as I find out :)

Can you leave the bug in that has "Ysalamiri cage constructing" spoken instead of "Enemy fleet approaching"? That's the funniest glitch ever!

Archived