Home

Server new

princessa

I decided to start a topic as I don't know if it'll be answered in that 'old' topic. I started a dedicated server. My computer runs it fine. I get on game(any server including the dedicated one) and it runs fine. But I gave the IP and port to a friend and he couldn't see the server. I don't know what I did wrong. It won't let people connect to it. I use port 29070 for the server....I'm not sure if that's the reason it's not working. the port used to be 21000 for reasons I don't even know but I changed it. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks

edit: my boyfriend's computer is connected to the same router...he opened a port on the router and it still didn't allow people to connect...not even him on his computer. The router is linksys wireless g with speed booster...not sure if that helps.

alright...just tried to have someone connect and they couldn't see the server as online....when I go into my game I see it in the internet list...the local list and I added it to my favorites...so I see it as online....I opened up ports 29060-29071 maybe I need to open more? idk

Archived