Home

Members who have left and you miss?

Diego Varen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Sorry ED. I forgot you were on my ignore list.* :xp:

You know who else I just realised isn't around anymore? Achilles. Sure, he was a bit of an ass, but he was basically a good guy. I wonder where he went...?

*Note: You were never actually on my ignore list, Devon. That was my sad attempt at a joke.

You know who else I just realised isn't around anymore? Achilles. Sure, he was a bit of an ass, but he was basically a good guy. I wonder where he went...?

I believe he is on sometimes. Just like John Skywalker.

Also a question, would anyone miss me if I left the Forums? *Expects someone like TheSuperRodian to celebrate*

Hnh, his last post was exactly one year after he first joined. Strange.
He probably left because of the strange stalker-like people who were following his every action..... :p I don't even know when I first joined... but I bet you do *shifty eyes*

I believe he is on sometimes. Just like John Skywalker.

Also a question, would anyone miss me if I left the Forums? *Expects someone like TheSuperRodian to celebrate*

I would. I used your sig as a prototype. Your also the one i pm when i get giddy and find something new in the forums. :smash:

I never knew you could the posts of people you ignore. :xp:

I don't even know when I first joined... but I bet you do *shifty eyes*

Yes, you joined on 5-10-04. In my time zone, you were last online at 4:30, you were born in 1987, and live on an island.

Amazing things, these profiles. :xp:

@Potts, I'd miss anyone who posts here. :)

Awww, pottsie, i'm only messing with you moyt. 65% of the time at least ;)

now, enough of the inferiority issues, we have matters to discuss. I miss...*looks for random member oin list*

trapezoid! cookies to whoever realises why ;)

Hey, don't know if I've ever mentioned this but...

I have goldfish syndrome... I can only remember the last three people I've been in contact with (as well as the three second memory thing too)

...so I hope no one's offended that I can't remember anyone.

But I'm sure anyone who is missing is worth being missed:)

I have goldfish syndrome... I can only remember the last three people I've been in contact with (as well as the three second memory thing too)

That's another one... :D

But I'm sure anyone who is missing is worth being missed:)

Tell that to the hacker who PM'd me. :xp:

On another note, your PM box is completely full. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, although he did post a couple days ago, I miss Achilles. He was one of my role models when I first joined this site. He posts here, but almost not at all in HL. And although he's still around (more lately) Mono_Giganto was the first person that actually talked to me here, and his weapon models are spiffy. I miss Colja and his skins. I also miss Seprithro.... it was so bad when he left here. I haven't seen Gsccc around either.....

Hmm... I feel old.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Colma Adawin (formerly MattColejk) ?

_EW_

Edit: I just remembered another few. Jackel and Doom_Dealer, along with Darth_Tomer and PrtyLizardJedi.

Archived