Home

political campaign stuff (where can i go for answers)

Rogue15

I'm looking for a site that provides non-biased stuff on who the people in my county/state that are campaigning are....but i can't seem to find anything on yahoo...well, there are too many anyways, maybe someone here could provide a site. I don't really want to go vote because i know it won't really count anyways because my state is democratic and i belong to no party, so if i end up voting i dont want to vote for instance, all republican or all democrat. I want to know who the hell i'm voting for and keep tabs to make sure they hold up to what they say they'll do. *cough*

anyways any help is greatly appreciated.

Your local newspaper may have a candidate guide which is particularly useful for the local folks like your mayor and aldermen as well as US representatives. Try finding your local newspaper online if you don't get the paper itself. The local offices of the various parties will have information on their candidates and where they stand on the issues. If you belong to any service, political, or religious organizations, they may also have voter information packets on where everyone stands on various issues. Your local library will very likely have some great info--and may have it online, too.

A good start at least.

Archived