Home

[TSL] recruit mod request for mandalorian fans

Mandalore252

I was think if its possible to make Bralor and Kelbron/Zuka recruitable.

Bralor (with dialog) - he could replace handmaiden since handmaiden teaches you the Echani fighting and some of their ways, and since Bralor is the Battle Circle Champion he could teach you the mandalorian fighting and some of their ways. And maybe he could tell you the mandalorian wars and something about Revan by the view of a mandalorian.

But i think the Bralor idea won't be accepted since there are some ppl here in loved with Handmaiden/Brianna :giggle1:

Zuka/Davrel (with dialog) - he could replace T3-M4 since Zuka is in charge of the Mandalorian Camp repairs. He could give you spikes and parts like T3.

I also pick Davrel cause he wants to prove himself to his clan, so i think he could

join the exile in his/her journey to gain that honor.

I would rather have a Mandalorian vessel than a jedi vessel like the administrator adare said.

And i think it would be cool to have more than 1 Mandalorian.

GO-TO is a good idea ,maybe it can be used instead of Handmaiden.

As for T3-M4 if you don't want to replace him you can use atton instead or Bao-dur.

Ah. Well, I'd chose a full Jedi Party, but It would be fun to play with a whole Mandalorian Party for once.

Maybe you can make them temporarily your party-members, who aid you in some sort of quest, with Mandalore as party-leader. Then you don't need to replace anyone. It is, of course, a lot more work but we can always use more side-quests.

when admin adare says "that was jedi vessel" its because the crew of Ebon Hawk was mainly\most Jedi.

No it is not. She was commenting that it was a Jedi Vessel (Used by Revan and his Jedi companions) during the Jedi Civil War. She is not making any comment towards your current party.

Archived