Home

Problem with Mission 1 - can you help me?

taylorj21

I have just installed X-Wing Alliance on my PC and have started playing it. However, I am unable to get past the first mission. When I enter the hanger with the fuel cell (Pi3) the game does not seem to recognize this and I am just left waiting for nothing. Any ideas what could be wrong?

John

I have just installed X-Wing Alliance on my PC and have started playing it. However, I am unable to get past the first mission. When I enter the hanger with the fuel cell (Pi3) the game does not seem to recognize this and I am just left waiting for nothing. Any ideas what could be wrong?

John

Try using shift + B or shift +D ( i cant remember which) I was also playing the other night and a similar problem but i thisnk this rectified it and it let me finish the mission.

Try using shift + B or shift +D ( i cant remember which) I was also playing the other night and a similar problem but i thisnk this rectified it and it let me finish the mission.

Shift-D worked fine - actually managed to work this out after I posted the thread, but thanks all the same for your help. John

Archived