Home

GF art

coat check girl

That's a nice pic :) All of the characters are easily recognisable... only thing which I'm not so keen on is the colour of Sal's shirt - the green is way too bright. Also it would be useful if you rotated the picture and just provided a link to it so you don't have to tilt your head to read the quotes.

Incase you didn't know, there's a pretty large fan art section here on The DOD which contains a lot already. You may want to submit yours there too...?

• 4 months later...

Wow, itchythesamurai, that pic is fantastic. I wonder what the hell the 'Something Awful' is, though. But - whoever did it cerainly can draw.

Okay, I've a couple of pic-manips on my comp that have been there for more than a year. Now that I plan a major clean-up I thought I'd change them a tiny little bit and post here. Nothing to lose, anyway.

Here's a real simple GF Mural wallpaper:

gfmural_1280x1024_w-prev.jpg

Full version: 195 Kb

This is some stray DOD logo:

1-prev.jpg

Full version: 36 Kb

Finally, a shaky rendition of DOD entrance hall:

1-prev.jpg

Full version: 93 Kb

There. Me is done. I think I deserve a chocolate.

Okay. Where to begin?

It's been a long while since I've been here, or in a forum (actually, when have I ever been in any other forum?), so yeah. Damn, I haven't even played the game at least once during the past year, for the first time in like four or five years.

I wish I could draw (or write, or compose, for that matter), so that I could actually bring something useful to this thread.

For some reason which I fail to comprehend, I can't see the picture posted by Itchythesamurai, so, if anybody could give me a link where I could find it, I'd be more than grateful.

Not very related, but, JamesIsaac, I must say I adore the Concept Art section of your site. I'm always suprised to find a new amazing addition.

Last, but not least: Charie, Sunflower, you know I love those! I remember when I first saw them =) I'm glad to see you have finished, and posted them, as you wanted to =)

Oh, dear! Just look at the time. I'm on vacation (right, as if you can actually call two free, miserably short, days 'holidays'), but I guess I should better go to sleep by now.

El Virus - gosh, I hate that name.

El Virus, hey, what's suddenly wrong with your username?

VampireNaomi, 'back' is a bit harsh, I'd say. As for me, I was just passing by. Still, nice to see familiar faces.

About that itchythesamurai's picture: I honestly can't understand why you too don't see it. What, nothing helps at all? On both of comps here it opens prettily.

Ah, well, we'll enjoy your company as long as it lasts.

I tried copy/pasting the url and now the pic works. Wow, what great work! Manny's head is drawn really well and the colouring is charming.

By the way, I like your work on the GF images you posted. A lot of people have been asking around for the mural. This will make them happy.

Well, having you around at least every now and then is good enough.

By the way, do you happen to be familiar with an adventure game series called Tex Murphy? I recently purchased one game in the series, and while I haven't tried it yet, the series seems like it was made for you.

Tex Murphy - it sounds so familiar. I'm sure I know them, I should check somewhere.

Once you gave it a try, let me know how it's like.

At the moment I'm not playing any video games, except for a few, like 'SW Ep. 1 Racer', or, maybe, in the near future, 'Sam and Max'.

EDIT: Oh, those are the Tex Murphy games! Yeah, I remember I really wanted to have one of them, like two years ago. But, of course, you can't even get a copy of a well known game from more than three years ago (hell, even if it is fantastically brand new, but not 'important', you still won't get it here), getting such games in this country is impossible.

Archived