Home

What's Your Favorite TV Show?

CSI

1. Star Wars: Seeds of Rebellion. Live Action TV series starting 2008. (Ok, Ive made the name up, but you get the gist)

the rest were all by the by...THIS series will change TV as we know it, forever.

Past faves:

1. The Avengers(Emma Peel days)

2. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett IS Holmes)

3. ST: TNG

4. Astroboy (1980s version)

5. Battle of the Planets

6. Starblazers

7. Ulysees 31

8. Law & Order : SVU and Criminal Intent(Vincent D'Onofrio days)

4-7 = anime never has and never will surpass the standards set by these 4 shows, IMO.(in the 'space adventures' genre)

mtfbwya

Hey Jae, I forgot about MASH. It was one of the few shows that I could get the jokes and the double talk. The best I think was when Hawk Eye and his buddy would make fun of Frank. Ah I can still hear the laughter. Thank goodness for reruns that air at 1am on channels like KCAL (Channel 9). I also like Quantum Leap, Voyager, Star Trek- the Original Series. Shark is a good one. The guy just has me in peals of laughter of how right he can be with his blunt ways. Reminds me of another favorite House. That is comedic. Oh and my favorite OCD detective MONK.

The Dead Zone I liked the first season, Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer are cool. I got my dad hooked on to that show along with Charmed and he is a conservative Catholic!!

Archived