Home

Luke good against the DSII?

YertyL

I just noticed (when using Luke in space for the first time), that the "good against" symbols of Luke's X-Wing include the DSII.

Is he an alternative to Rouge Squadron for destroying the DSII?

(I guess he has experience in destroying DS's, so why not? :p)

I just noticed (when using Luke in space for the first time), that the "good against" symbols of Luke's X-Wing include the DSII.

Is he an alternative to Rouge Squadron for destroying the DSII?

(I guess he has experience in destroying DS's, so why not? :p)

good question. I have noticed that when he is alone in a space battle, he is in his x-wing and he has the lucky shot ability (though I can't get it to fire against anything). Maybe it's just there for the DS and nothing else.

I guess it is, although I have not played the Rebellion yet in a GC. It would make sense though, Luke was in the Death Star II while the Battle of Endor was going on so in theory he would have been able to destroy it (Throw light saber down into the core and cause it to explode, or something to that degree).

I guess it is, although I have not played the Rebellion yet in a GC. It would make sense though, Luke was in the Death Star II while the Battle of Endor was going on so in theory he would have been able to destroy it (Throw light saber down into the core and cause it to explode, or something to that degree).

If we want to stay "canon" I'd suggest throwing one massively sparking Emperor Palpatine down into the core to cause it to explode. Why waste a perfectly good saber?

• 4 weeks later...

He is tech 5 in GC.

I don't think he's meant to be used as a space unit. His lucky shot ability doesn't work, and if there's ever another ship in the battle he winds up on that ship instead of his x-wing. That tells me he's really just a land unit.

It's also possible that his lucky shot not working is a bug, and his being on another ship isn't supposed to happen. If his lucky shot did work, I would always want him in his lone x-wing.

Archived