Home

OMG need hlp plz

obi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Specs! Yes, Specs!

Ok, it may not be the best, up-to-date, better than alienware specs, but it beats my 333 mhz processor of old -_-

System:

Microsoft Windows XP

Media Center edition

Registered to:

Rev. Jake

Dell Dimension

AMD Athalon 64 processor

3200+

1.00 Ghz, 1.00 gb of Ram

Plus, I had Dell install a $150 Graphics-game card. It rules. :D

In reference to the old pics- I can't believe you guys still remember those. BTW, I rock out on my fish awesomely -_-

I still consider myself superman too, so calling me so would be ok.

@El Sith- InsaneSith? Wow, dude! You've come a long way too! A super mod? congrats!

ET- I don't pay taxes to you. You're still a n00b to me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ty- You're 16 now? It's been that long? jeebs.... I missed the awkward first girlfriend stage....... :(

Allright.......Now for this cable of mine.........It's around here somewhere. The only place I haven't checked is in a couple of cabinets in my dining room. I know that sounds weird, but we keep some computer stuff in there.

WAIT A TIC. I have some pictures I might be able to scan. I have a scan/fax/printer 3-in-one now. sweet. lemme go looksee.

Specs! Yes, Specs!

Ok, it may not be the best, up-to-date, better than alienware specs, but it beats my 333 mhz processor of old -_-

Hold on, 333mhz processor? Holy s*** obes, even before I got our main computer when we upgraded, I at least had a 733mhz PIII o.0

Also, I finally got rid of AOhelL! I really upped, from 56k to 5mb down/768k up to 10mb down/1mb up :cool:

I guess this kind of stuff brings out all kinds from the woodwork, as I myself haven't been here in a long, long time. However, upon hearing of your return, I had to drop in for a quick hello and whatnot.

From time to time you've crossed my thoughts, and I wondered how you were doing, if you had gotten married yet, and if you were still on the path to becoming a reverend. It's good to hear that everything is going (relatively) well for you, and I hope it continues that way. Also, congratulations on keeping the weight off, as I remember how proud you were when you first lost it.

Oh, and in closing, I wouldn't worry too much about missing Ty's awkward first girlfriend stage, as I'm sure you didn't. Because that would require Ty to actually get a girlfriend, and we're both well aware of how likely that is.

Once again, good to see you and keep taking care of yourself. Best of luck, and may the Force be with you, man.

Commander Obi-Wan- Awesome Name. Obi Rules. Best Star Wars character EVER. I don't know why people can't see that :p I like your sig pic. And you've heard a lot about me? Hopefully it's all good. 'Cause if it wasn't, I'd have to bring back the Geraldo mask. (only a certain few know what in the world I'm talking about, but I'll just say it's not pretty.) Keep up the good obi lovin', and we'll get along fine.

Yes, indeed. Obi-Wan ftw. And trust me, it's been all positive talkin' about you. ;)

Woah, Welcome Back, man! We missed you like hell here... Now we just need Jed and his sexy avvy... :p

We're cool most of the time and we have an unusual mixture of old veterans here along with some new, spammy recruits. But yeah, its still fun, more or less.

So, welcome back and do stay this time!

Nice to meet the new people!

SabreTooth- :p

Reb- Long time no see man! I can play games and not kill my PC now! Aren't you happy for me? :D

BTW, I've found a pic of me from August 27th, this year. I've gained 5 lbs of muscle since, so I've changed even since 3 months ago :p

This is when I first got my minister's robe. I only wear it to perform a wedding or a funeral. I've already got 1 wedding and 1 baby dedication ceremony under my belt. Not too bad for my first three months :D

The pic's not the best quality, but It'll have to do 'till I find that cable. =\

BEHOLD THE SEXIEST EVANGELIST TO EVER WALK THE EARTH!

728731251_revobi2.thumb.jpg.a656dec0622cebbb19dbc5ddbf0dd36c.jpg

No need to spread bitter religious views folks.

I was actually being serious... Obi's shown its not all the "old, upper class" that believe in god, and i'm starting to understand why there is belief now... Its not always negative stuff from me, ya know ;)

The "i think he's hiding" phrase was my way of saying "i know theres a religious side to me, but it hasnt shown itself yet".

anyways, i'm logging off for the night. enjoy.

I agree with Roxstar, I mean it's good for you to interested in Religion, and I'm extremely happy for obes and hope he's able to make his church, but let's try to keep it within PMs, and less on the main. It always seems to lead to trouble.

@ obes: zOMG TEH OBES! You really did lose alot of weight. Congrats! And lol at the caption :D

Now find that cable!

Archived