Home

OMG need hlp plz

obi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to preach, don't get me wrong. I know what belongs where and so forth ;)

I still haven't found the cable, and I've literally looked EVERYWHERE. Now I guess I just have to save money and buy another digicam =(

BTW, Thanks for the compliments :D

NO! NO RHETT PICS! I DEMAND NO RHETT PICS!

please :(

BTW, I've lost all of those. They were saved on my old pc when the hard drive got wiped out. So no more guitar, fish, or dress. (Yes, there was an obiindress pic >_>)

BTW, I've lost all of those. They were saved on my old pc when the hard drive got wiped out. So no more guitar, fish, or dress. (Yes, there was an obiindress pic >_>)

Wait wait, I remember the guitar and fish ones vividly...but a dress one?

You now realize that this pic must surface right obes?

Allrighty then. I'm late again. And you all are forgetting our friendly neighbourhood Astroboytoy.

Obi, you probably still remember me as the lord of all RPs of the RP forum, Darth Tepe, but whatever.

Wouldn't it be nice to NOT try and incite anger and flaming in a nice thread like this? I sure think so ~ET

Second, you haven't become more sexy since your Superman days. The others are lying to get on your good side. Any brown tongues yet?

Third, here, have a pie.

Fourth, I was about to link that to a Goatse just to annoy you but thought it to be too brutal for you to handle.

Fifth, I don't like any of you... at all

Sixth, that's about that then. I'm off again to kick arse as Max Payne

EDIT: Rightyo, I forgot talking about views of life is not allowed on this forum

Fifth, I don't like any of you... at all

And yet you still come amongst us and post. I simply LOVE your logic! :)

It's ok, I forgive you. :)

BTW, I actually have friends here. Friends usually compliment each other. Here on Earth anyway. They aren't brown-nosing either. I've known most of these cats since before I was an upper-ranker. So check out the scripture quoted in my sig, and stop judging :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Crap, did I miss the reunion?

Fashionably late, though, that's how I like it. Hey there Obi, lookin' good dude ;) This is also the first time I've posted here since the 90s. And congratumalations, Reverend Jake (gonna have to get used to calling you that)...and you're building your own church?! Crikey man, that's seriously awesome, I wish you much good luck with the project :)

Oh, and hey to everyone else I've not seen for 6 years ;)

Crap, did I miss the reunion?

Fashionably late, though, that's how I like it. Hey there Obi, lookin' good dude ;) This is also the first time I've posted here since the 90s. And congratumalations, Reverend Jake (gonna have to get used to calling you that)...and you're building your own church?! Crikey man, that's seriously awesome, I wish you much good luck with the project :)

Oh, and hey to everyone else I've not seen for 6 years ;)

Holy living ****berries! It's Darklighter!

Archived