Home

MotS Dark Side

mivoci1

Sorry man but the JK series is all about being a JEDI and not a darky or sith. Ther only time you could choose was in DFII:JK and, hind sight being 20/20, was only a token choice for players to try the dark side. OK maybe token choice is a little strong but it was pretty evident that the series would not progress that way.

That depends on how you apply them and your mind set or motivations for the use. Luke gripped a gamorean in Return and that was not dark yet Vader does it, and kills, that is very dark. Same power different motivations and different outcomes. I seriously doubt a Jedi Knight could explain to the counsel that his using Force Destruction and Deadly Sight were strictly for the good of the force. I think a few star wars references even say that Lightning is a manifestation of ones hatred directed toward a foe with intent to kill.

Well my opinion is that dark force powers are to be use by dark jedi i mean Jerec used force destruction on Rahn in opening cutscene of JK I i think what my point is that if i kill rebel in the first mission my force energy or whatever is called is reduced but Katarn use in Jedi outcast Lightning what if i only select dark force powers will that bring me to the dark side or will it be the same ending ( I like crushing light side).

Archived