Home

Revan's Ultimate Love

The Sith'ari

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exile would have ruled, mira would've bin back up, alongside handmaiden, visas, atris, femal revan. :shads3:

Atris is to stuck up.

I highly doubt the male Exile will want her, me neither.

Visas, hell yeah she is definitely for the male Exile.

I will definitely take her.

I like a strong(no coward women; able to fight battles) woman who will kick a lot of ass, for me. :cheers:

I don't want to be the only one doing the ass kicking in a fight.

And she will be good in the bedroom, I bet.

Handmaiden, hell yeah the male Exile like to fight.

And she is really tough.

I believe the male exile will really like those two aspects about Brianna.

I will take her, too.

Strong and tough, definitely good qualities for a female of the type, I will like.

Mira, same choice but their relationship probably will have problems.

For me, I'm not to sure about her.

Actually, since these characters, particularly Revan and Exile, are canonically light side and therefore jedi, they can't engage in any true relationship. So discussing their love life is pointless. Even Revan knew this and left Bastila/Carth behind. The Exile does the same. Sorry people, but the jedi order is a smooch-free zone :D

Heh... you're kidding, Revan and the exile left alone perhaps not for this reason? :)

And sure if they wanted to they could have started a relationship secretly. ;)

And indeed for light side canonical Revan, I'd say he already has a serious relationship with Bastila. And gee Anakin got married and Padme even got babies... the jedi order is good at turning a blind eye.

Heh... you're kidding, Revan and the exile left alone perhaps not for this reason? :)

And sure if they wanted to they could have started a relationship secretly. ;)

And indeed for light side canonical Revan, I'd say he already has a serious relationship with Bastila. And gee Anakin got married and Padme even got babies... the jedi order is good at turning a blind eye.

*cough cough* Mara Jade Skywalker. :sonar1

Dark or light, I don't think Revan would cheat on Bastila.

As for Juhani, I want to see her slow, agonizing death in K3, and nothing more.

I didn't have that much hate for her, then again that's to say I didn't have that much love for her.

Just a quick clarification; Jedi in the KotOR era aren't forbidden from having relationships. The most obvious examples being Jolee Bindo who got married prior to the war with Exar Kun, and Nomi Sunrider who was married to a Jedi before she became one herself, and even had a child with him.

I don't think Bastila was being very clear when she said it wasn't allowed for them to become involved; she might have meant that it would interfere with their performance or their mission, not to mention Revan was the former Sith Lord.

Then there's Juhani and her "close friend" Belaya; all in all, if relationships really are taboo within the order at that time in history, it's certainly not something that the council goes out of its way to regulate or enforce unless it's absolutely necessary.

On a seperate note, you people are all crazy. :jab:

I have to go for the Revan/Carth romance; but for a canonical male Revan, I go for him not seeing Bastila ever again -- not that he drops her, but he does what he has to do, chase down and defeat the Sith!

For the Exile (yay for canonical female!) I stick with Atton. Folks may think he's a loser, but I think the Exile redeems him, inspires him to straighten up and become a better man (and Jedi). He should follow after her into the Unknown Regions. And I don't know how the animators did it considering the relatively limited graphics, but he's got this perfect little grin and smiling eyes gesture that I *love*. :3heart: I also love that head tilt / glance off to the side gesture, heh heh. The Exile definitely needs some comic relief in her romance, she's had it *rough*.

Just a quick clarification; Jedi in the KotOR era aren't forbidden from having relationships. The most obvious examples being Jolee Bindo who got married prior to the war with Exar Kun, and Nomi Sunrider who was married to a Jedi before she became one herself, and even had a child with him.

Aren't forbidden but frowned upon by many council members. So I guess Bastila really meant "We'd BETTER not do it, it's not allowed".

And just a note: Nomi got married before she even became a jedi herself, and when she eventually became one her husband Andur already died. So that doesn't count.

I think though that jedi in that era weren't quite rough on themselves in this aspect. They didn't seem to be too reluctant to plunge into relationships. Bastila as an example, and Nomi Sunrider actually fell in love with Ulic Qel-Droma before Ulic fell to the dark side.

he's got this perfect little grin and smiling eyes gesture that I *love*.

Well I agree with that, though he's indeed quite a loser by the way, like Kreia said, an imbecile. See how he responds favourably when the exile acts to gain dark side points; most of the influence points gained come from the exile killing people in Atton's precence. I know just what that means- he's a bad guy in the bones. Even after he became a jedi he continues to jeer.

Ah, Carth romance.

I prefer the Damsel in Distress scene between Bastila and male Revan more. :D

And of course all the other flirtatious joking between the couple. ;)

Well I agree with that, though he's indeed quite a loser by the way, like Kreia said, an imbecile. See how he responds favourably when the exile acts to gain dark side points; most of the influence points gained come from the exile killing people in Atton's precence. I know just what that means- he's a bad guy in the bones. Even after he became a jedi he continues to jeer.

Ah, well I'll admit I haven't allowed my female Jedi to gain influence with Atton when she's a dark-sider -- I always make sure to insult them (well, Bao-Dur and Atton) and kick them out of my party so that they stay light. I'll have to drag them down to the dark side for once, but... I wonder if I'd be convinced that Atton's bad to the bone...

"Oh I could do things that a blaster rifle couldn't." I gotta admit this was worth seeing for Carth's reaction. Or Revan asking "Is that a promise?" to a particular comment Carth made. Yeouch.

Heh heh heh, I have saved games before each dialogue and load them up every so often just for a quick dose. Raphael Sbarge's voice acting is just top-notch.

PC: Oh. So there's something between you and Bastila.

Carth: What?! No! I mean... no! Don't be crazy!

PC: So someone would be crazy to like Bastila? I'll have to tell her that.

Carth: Oh no you don't! I'd have to shoot you down first, and I'm not kidding.

or

PC: I've seen the way you look at her.

Carth: What? You must be joking. I'd be lucky not to get my eyeballs seared out of their sockets.

His astonished outrage and warning were very natural, and very adorable. Put Carth and Atton head-to-head and Atton would really end up sulking in the corner. Disciple, pshaw....

Heh heh, have to quote another gem from that last exchange:

PC: Sure, sure. You're all talk, Carth.

Carth: And just what would you do if I wasn't? No, no, wait, don't answer that. I don't want to know.

Well, I wish she would! What would Carth do then? Anyway, I just don't think the Revan/Bastila banter meets the same standard; and the way that Carth behaves in TSL, just waiting and longing for any word, ever the loyal soldier... As soon as I heard that one line in TSL I thought I'd faint.

Heh heh heh, I have saved games before each dialogue and load them up every so often just for a quick dose. Raphael Sbarge's voice acting is just top-notch.

I gotta do that again, there are some absolute classics in there. Here's one where you can just see the sparks between Carth and Revan.

"Very cute. Any cuter and you'd be a Gammoreon's mother."

"Better than a Gammoreon's sister!"

As for any relationship with Bastila and Carth, if you have the PC version you have to get the mod that let's you have Bastila on Korriban. Here's one of the many discussions they have.

Sith: I trust your servents will not be disruptive.

Carth: Only as much as our master will be.

Sith: What was that?

Bastila: Ah, ignore him. He's mentally deficcient. And he drools.

Carth: Hey!

As for any relationship with Bastila and Carth, if you have the PC version you have to get the mod that let's you have Bastila on Korriban. Here's one of the many discussions they have.

Sith: I trust your servents will not be disruptive.

Carth: Only as much as our master will be.

Sith: What was that?

Bastila: Ah, ignore him. He's mentally deficcient. And he drools.

Carth: Hey!

I have the mod installed but haven't made use of it -- will *definitely* do that for the current playthrough.

Carth is just too old, oops no, mature for me. :p

Not for me!!! Thank heavens I've finally reached my current age, the options have expanded considerably. w00t!!!

Here's a couple of amusing dialogues with Revan and Bastila.

Revan: You wanted to speak with me?

Bastila: I do. How did you guess?

Revan: Well your face is all scrunched up like a Kinrath pup.

Bastila: A...a Kinrath pup?!? It most certainly is not!

No Carth I know but gotta love those scenes where Revan plays with Bastila Also this when Revan says he's just having fun.

"Fun? Fun?!? Driving me insane is your idea of a good time?!? You...you are a very odd man, do you know that? I simply don't know how to deal with you. All I want to do is help you yet you're determined to drive me mad."

As for Atton, I have to love him for this.

"Are you an angel? Ah I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I was strongly disappointed with the limited romance options in KotOR II. I mean, a male Exile has got three choices there, but he doesn't get to follow through with any of them! And I really don't like that line in the conversation with Visas before you go to the Ravager when there is a choice for the Exile to say, "Then let us look upon each other.":eyes8: And since I hate Mical, I'm gonna have to go with Exile/Atton relationship.

IMO, Revan has gotta go with Bastila (male) or Carth (female...none of that Juhani crap). I don't really have much of an explanation other than Revan (depending on gender) has got to go with one of them.

I was strongly disappointed with the limited romance options in KotOR II. I mean, a male Exile has got three choices there, but he doesn't get to follow through with any of them! And I really don't like that line in the conversation with Visas before you go to the Ravager when there is a choice for the Exile to say, "Then let us look upon each other.":eyes8: And since I hate Mical, I'm gonna have to go with Exile/Atton relationship.

I didn't like the limited romance options either, they need to work on that aspect about the game in KOTOR:III, unless they make another Jedi base RPG game.

I hope!

Well, of course since I always play as a male PC, there should be more relationship choices with more than two or three females .

I think that action RPG Jade Empire had good romance options.

And I really don't like that line in the conversation with Visas before you go to the Ravager when there is a choice for the Exile to say, "Then let us look upon each other."

Yah, I have absolutely no idea what "Let us look upon each other" means. I know what it means literally, and they actually demonstrated by sitting down and meditated. I guess they were looking at each other through the Force. But well, what romantic implication is there? If someone could enlighten me.

Yah, I have absolutely no idea what "Let us look upon each other" means. I know what it means literally, and they actually demonstrated by sitting down and meditated. I guess they were looking at each other through the Force. But well, what romantic implication is there? If someone could enlighten me.

They were looking at each other...how they really are.

To me, it's the equivilant of {Snip} Let's not go there, thanks. -RH

Archived