Home

On the topic of fighters...

Shadue

I am fairly new to the game so forgive me for a rather basic question.

But from what I can tell, the Rebels can "Create" fighter squadrons directly from their space station, yet the Empire fighters only spawn from a created Star Destroyer or space station, and are not directly "Created" at all by the Empire in any form correct?

Ok.

So, lets hypothetically say you have the Empire player create an Acclamator. This in essence creates the capitol ship, 1 squad of tie fighters and 1 squad of tie bombers.

In order for the rebels to match this unit creation, they have to basically have 3 seperate unit creations Q'ed up, the Corvette, 1 X-wing and 1 Y-wing... and my next question is, would these 3 vs 3 units be a balanced battle?

Hrm... I have the unit chart infront of me right now. I don't see any units for the empire that refer to these Defenders or Phantoms in any of the tech levels.

Were these mabe added to the game in a patch, or are you refering to units that are now added with the new expansion?

I am fairly new to the game so forgive me for a rather basic question.

But from what I can tell, the Rebels can "Create" fighter squadrons directly from their space station, yet the Empire fighters only spawn from a created Star Destroyer or space station, and are not directly "Created" at all by the Empire in any form correct?

Shadue Its cool, we are here to help. The Empire player can still buy extra TIE sdqns IN ADDITION to those "free units" ejected by capital ships. Their supply is not restricted to those carried on cap ships.

• 3 months later...

Archived