Home

What am I up against

Shadue

Ok, so I understand that sending a probe droid to a grey or rebel controlled planet will show you what you are up against. I have 2 questions though...

1) Is this 100% accurate or will it sometimes only show you some of what the rebels have in orbit?

2) Does it reveal whats on the ground? I have been able to assault and be vicotorious for the orbital space of a planet, but when I click on zoom I see no forces on the ground. So I send down some units to take control of the planet to find my self getting assaulted. How do you determine what your up against on a planetary invasion scale?

1. yeah it'll tell you everything my rebel friends have in orbit, though I'm not sure if it'll show you stealth units like Han Solo & C3PO and Artoo.

2. Yeah I'm about 90% sure it'll show you what the Rebels have on the ground except when a planet's special attribute is to hide ground forces.

Sometimes you will just get question marks on the ground, but you'll still know how many ground units there are.

You also have to keep in mind that the probe only gives you a snapshot of the forces at that planet--the Rebels may move some of those away, or move reinforcements in, shortly after your probe reports back!

Archived