Home

"Long time no see" post #n+13

Kingzjester

Long time have I not been here...

<big>So, whassaaaap?!?!</big>

Now that I have that out of my system, could any one of you gentle people give me a brief, succint summary of what has been happening here since EMI came out. Speaking of which, go check the two EMI reviews (the sardonic one is mine) here:

http://www.deepinthecaribbean.com/

Now then... I have nothing smart to say as of now... Feral Chiken made me come back, so all the multitudes of you who hate me vigourously blame him.

------------------

-Yorick the King's Jester

[This message has been edited by Kingzjester (edited February 28, 2001).]

Guest The Feral Chicken

Yaay! He's back!

Right, well, since EMI came out, I started 'The Pirate Singing Game', which started last year in November is is still going with 203 posts. Newfoundgloryboy came in and was made a moderator for being such a cool guy. le-shmuck made a brief return as NiKo, during which he made it clear he had, in fact, changed, which he HAS. He got banned for nothing last month. I have been plodding on since 17th July 2000 but the oldest person here is Rapp Scallion or Captain Smirk. El Pollo Diablo set up graeme.escapemi.com , where I now work. Ydon and monkey_girl disappeared. We were all ****ed off by some Trekkies recently, who have since gone away. Nathanism666 has ****ed off us all with his controversial claims. Jonathan Carter threatened to kill Dr.Threepwood's dog, annoying us all and getting him banned. I haven't changed much at all smile.gif

So, there you go!

------------------

eatproto2.gif

Feral

So I see... Nothing whatsoever... Just writing this to find out if the picture in my signature will show.

You people have became beasts with your 789x554 pixel pictures, while I'm being conservative... With space I mean...

A new moron became the president of the doggone greatest nation in the world. I live in DC and I was planning to go down with a Mao Tze Thung-size poster of W. and cheer him on during the inaguration, but I couldn't find a dozen people who are willing to jank the poster... And I couldn't fit it in the metro train either................

------------------

moi.gif

-Yorick the King's Jester

[This message has been edited by Kingzjester (edited February 28, 2001).]

urgh... welcome back? I have no idea who you are. smile.gif but wb! heeheehee! anyways, i'm voted as nice around here, but they don't know my REAL sceme... smile.gif

p.s. w***zzzzzzzzzzup!!!!!!!!!

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/liquid_water4/ Visit my site? and Sign the guestbook? and visit my NEW forum?

[This message has been edited by Frenchyd (edited February 28, 2001).]

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by MagnusB:

That censoring thing is really bad.

Nothing with -ass in it passes it.

There is a cencoring thing? Okay let me try ****

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Hello, I'm me, Natty, I'm nice, I've been here since the start of the year, I'm from Australia and I have a pet kangaroo- no I don't really, wish I did though frown.gif Actually I want a pet T***ie Devil, but oh well biggrin.gif

Well, I don't know what to say other than hello, I was voted the forums person of the week last week by feral biggrin.gif

In the short time I've been here I've seen some real wankers, trekkies came in and annoyed the crap out of people, there's been the Timmys who spammed in the clues n hints section, ummmmm some freako who wanted to kill Dr._Threepwoods doggy and much more, deep down you haven't missed anything really, but sit down, relax and let the good times roll biggrin.gif

Archived