Home

[Illustrated Fic]Passion of the Sith

Quanon

Ow , sorry about that , I write the story in Word and always looks better in there . I was a bit in a hurry to post this , I'll still need to edit Part 3 as still needs its pictures placed in place ( sounds weird :p ) .

Thanks for the info Jae ;) cause the story is all in my head I forget that it is not always easy for outsiders ( unless some of you have mind reading powers ;) )

to follow things as I write them down .

So thanks again to point at that .

I write mine in Word, too, and I agree, it looks better there--but because we're reading on a forum with white print on a dark background, it's harder for the eye to follow here. The nice thing is we don't have to do all the indents--line breaks take the place of that. I groused about this very same problem in my first chapter because I did the same thing. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how much different the readability will be. :D --Jae

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished writing this new part , enjoy .

Goes of to make the drawing .

Any comments are still welcome .

Edit: added the drawing . And wondering if the readers would like to see concept sketches ( characters ,....) and finished drawings with the story ?

Or would this make it way to confusing ?

PART4:

The Archive.

Vaur kept a close eye on Ashaiya , he didn’t want to see her black-out again . An hour back they just past the hall were they met the Hssiss , so far there where no sign’s of immediate danger . though both of them where aware of this pushing darkness in the force , in away it was unsettling and on the other hand it compelled to go further .

“This is going nowhere Ashaiya , where walking like blind fools around and around .” : muttered Vaur .

“ You haven’t seen and felt "it" like I did , I’m sure we have to go this way , it’s waiting for us there , you’ll see .“ : answerd Ashaiya in calm voice .

Vaur wasn’t put to rest by that reply.

He continued :” You know how vision or insights are not to be trusted for 100% , this thing might take place in the near future or decades from now . It might even never happen as the Force is always a changing ether .”

“ Don’t go philosophic on me Vaur , Ku’Adij did that . Besides … .” she stopped and looked to the door on her left . “ We must enter here , its an archive or something close to that , the hieroglyphs look similar to those on the library door of the Academy of Malachor.”

“Are you sure , maybe it’s a trap , hmm , it feels all right .”: said Vaur speaking to himself.

Ashaiya stepped towards the door , she didn’t hesitated , the door opened slowly with a grumbling sound . To their surprise the room was well lit , small light bulbs on the thick pillars gave a bright clean light . Though a large part of the right wing was collapsed and buried under ton’s of rock , the rest of the room seemed intact . The room was filled with shelves , on them lay a whole host of strange devices , some looked like holocron’s , others had a look of old data-pads . More to right , similar to those on Coruscant , a huge data archive interface . But what really toke the attention was this big heavly decorated central altar with a bright shining force field surrounding it . Both Ashaiya and Vaur walked towards it , they where on the first step of the altar as they heard a small “click” .

Out of the sealing two Sith battle-droids leaped down , with short rush they attacked Vaur with their sharp long clawed hands . Vaur evaded the first slash , pulled his lightsaber just in time to wear of a stabbing attack by the other droid . Ashaiya activated her double-bladed saber and joined the fight . With quick swirling motions she rushed towards the first automaton . The first hit sliced of his left arm , the next slash decapitated the aggressor .

The second one , seemed a more advanced droid , Vaur attacks never seem to hit the right spot , the droid seem read Vaur attack-moves before he even could execute them .

He took another leap and stabbed , his saber pierced throw one of the eye’s of the droid .

Ashaiya launched an attack from the rear , the droid was blocked of . Then from out of his chest , a small explosive grenade rolled on to the floor . Ashaiya was knocked to the floor as she took the full brunt of the explosion . Vaur , enraged by this , Force pulled the battle-droid towards him , then when the thing was in full velocity , he swirled it a 180° and smashed it to pillar , big chunks of splintered stone flew around the room . The droid shivered and pulsated , then it tried to attack again . But far to damaged it stumbled towards Vaur .

W22.jpg

Vaur concentrated and crushed the thing with one Force Grip . Then he turned to see that Ashaiya was already back on her feet , searching for her lightsaber .

“ I just knew that had to happen , Sith Lords never give away their knowledge that easily away.” Sputtered Vaur , while breathing heavily . “Look , the field is gone ! “: yelled Ashaiya in excitement .

Curiously , but careful to not spring another trap , they looked what lay on the altar . It appeared to look like a solid black steel hexagon . It fitted easily in a hand and felt cold to the touch .

Ashaiya turned and searched for any sign to how this thing could work . Then she passed it on to Vaur , she looked at the details on the side of the altar to see if their where any clues to what this hexagon exactly was . “ Strange , these hieroglyphs , I don’t know them . They don’t look like those we have seen Malachor or even tombs here on Korriban .” said Ashaiya.

“ Maybe you have to focus Force on this thing to make it work or it’s a siphon of power unknown to us .” : replied Vaur intrigued .

“Wait , come look at this ! I think this sculpture show’s what we have to do .”

Vaur walked to the other side of the altar where Ashaiya showed him a group of figures .

The central , biggest and by change the most important of the bunch held a loft the black hexagon , just in front of a huge door . “ Its some sort of key .”: uttered AShaiya happily .

“ I think you’re right my dearest love .”: answered Vaur astonished .

“But where’s that door ? And how thus this thing fit in the puzzle ?”: thought Vaur .

“Come on , I know where it is.” : said Ashaiya while walking back to the door they entered .

“ You know where it is Vaur , you feel it to , its calling for us , stronger than before . Come on , we don’t have anymore time to loose.” ; she said seriously .

Vaur grabbed a couple of the holocrons and data-pads of the shelves as he passed them and walked out the archive , following his dearest Ashaiya , further and further into the dark abyss.

Not a new chapter just a nice preview of the upcoming picture .

I'll be working on it to night to get colored and put into place in this thread .

Good change 2 part will be added this weekend as I've got time to kill .

And that doesn't happen alot , anyway here the pics :

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

Hey , just finished a new part of my fic . Think I'll add some concept sketches later on , cause I'm doubting about the looks of a certain character . And I thought you people could help me out , which one is the best for this thing .

And I mean everyone can say a thing or two ( or more if they feel like it ) , I just want this to fit nicely in the SW universe .

Well here it is , enjoy :p

Part5:

Dark Feelings.

Vaur was getting sick , the constant pounding , pushing and pulsing of the Force in this tomb made him feel afraid . Ashaiya on the other had taken the lead , she seemed to find herself at home in this dark maze of corridors , hallways and crypts . The deeper they went the more of these burial chambers full of withered bones and mummified corpses they found . Some of them radiated a dark dreaded feeling and both Ashaiya and Vaur did not enter the chapel graves , as the occupant seemed more a live then dead . Still it was this unsettling feeling throw the Force that made Vaur nervous . It was like a cold biting wave of utter blackenes crawling up around your spine , choking every fibre of your body until all feeling was gone .

Vaur could not find himself back in the Force , he seemed to be nor dead , nor living . And the most unsettling was he could not feel Ashaiya . Their Force-bond seemed to be crushed by the Dark-Ether of this place .

“Look Vaur , come closer.”:said Ashaiya .

“Great Darkness of all times , is it this door , are you sure ? It feels like that this Dark energy comes from beyond that entrance .”: said Vaur while standing next to her , looking to the details and hieroglyphs on the door itself .

“ This is it , I’m positive . Now just need to find how that things opens .”: whispered Ashaiya.

“ Can you read what those glyphs say , I don’t like the feeling about this , maybe we should return . The tomb is bigger then we thought , the holocrons on Malachor did not mention that this was a Necropolis . “ : said Vaur in quick reply to Ashaiya .

“What ! Vaur listen to your self . Where not like those cowards back at the Academy , you starting to sound like those weak minded nervehurder Jedis . You can’t go back now , where’s your courage you showed when you confronted that Hssiss ?” : she asked astonished to see Vaur scared off by this place .

“ I …I just don’t now.”: stuttered Vaur . “ Its … I never felt such power before , my Force sight is overwhelmed . I can’t feel you anymore Ashaiya , something is trying to push us apart and I can’t accept that .” : answered Vaur .

“ You can’t … No Vaur it’s yourself , your’re doubting about your own feelings towards me.”: said Ashaiya looking hurt .

Vaur did not speak , deafened from the words that came out of Ashaiya mouth , blinded by her emotion . Then out of nowhere the answer to his fear came rolling in like a cold wave of water , it cleared its mind . This Darkness was testing his commitment , his passion and love for Ashaiya .

“No !”: he thought .“I won’t cower away by this , she never doubted me , she never doubted her feelings , that’s way all her prior Jedi Master scorned her” .

She was an endless emotional energy spiral , intertwined with his calm dark ocean of thoughts and somewhere there in the Force they found each other . And this bond made them strong , not her looks as a beautiful Twi’lek made Vaur love her , it was her fiery temper, her raging passion , .

Looking to her confidently he took the Black Hexagon and placed it in middle of the door , it fitted nicely . Then a trembling , deep grumbling sound rose from out of the deep , dust started to fall , they could hear a clamping metal sound as the door sliced open .

A cathedral-like interior , similar to the other burial chambers appeared in a foggy dark light .

Both Ashaiya and Vaur stepped in , looked astonished and excited as well , to this grandeur setting . As they walked further down the ship of this Dark Church they saw a throne at the end , before the throne was an altar highly decorated with lustful female body , strangled with each other . Ashaiya passed the altar and looked at the darkness sitting on the throne . Then the machines attached to the ancient device where activated . Pumping up black ooze into many tubes and pipelines , who disappeared towards the darkness beyond the throne .

“ What is happening ?”: asked Vaur bewildered .

“ Don’t know , this thing kicked into action , I didn’t trigger any trap or pushed a button .”:replied a breathless Ashaiya .

“Who are thee to recklessly enter my domain ? Do you mortals know who they awakened ? Hope for those who think they can disturb a Dark Lord and escape is worthless .” : barked a low rocky voice . Vaur and Ashaiya looked up and looked into four deep black eyes , radiating such a violent evil force they almost screamed of pure agony , as all their emotions where suppressed by this being .

hey , just wondering , I made some sketches today .

And I want some opinions .

So here we go .

First three are for a Dark Lord of the Sith ( he's a really old being ).

B5.jpg

B4.jpg

B3.jpg

This is an idea I had for te Admiral mentioned in Part 3.

B.jpg

Remember this is a PG-13/rated T (for teen) forum--make sure your pictures comply with the forum rules and that your Twi'lek girl keeps some clothes on. --Jae

Hopla ! A new part . Any feed back is still welcome :p !

here we go :

Part6:

Darth Impuratos.

Pinned to the ground by this unearthly gaze , Vaur and Ashaiya waited for anything to happen . Then slowy , like dark mist or fog the shadow lifted , a big horned head appeared , it’s long neck sparsely fleshed , looked down .

“ I demand an answer , who are thee and why have you awakened me from my hibernation ?” it rumbling low pitched voice asked .

“ We … we come to learn , we’re seeking knowledge in our quest for greater power . Looking to gain greater strength , to bend the Force to our own will .” : Vaur answered , trying to be calm and self-confident .

Ignoring this reply , the head turned to Ashaiya .

“ Aah , how long has it been , decades … , to smell the sweet scent of female Twi’lek .” : spoke the creature while a long arm came out of the shadow reaching out with long bone clawed fingers .

“Don’t you touch her ! She’s mine ! No one touches her , not even you !” : raged Vaur , as the strong pounding Darkness of the Force started to throb heavily in his head .

Q.jpg

“ Well , well , such jealousy , such anger , certainly dear youngling Jedi should now this leads to a Dark Path .”: uttered the calm booming voice .

“ A Chistori male , Force sensitive and trained , very rare indeed .” : continued the voice , looking to Vaur with growing interested .

“Where not Jedi , were Sith and … “: intervened Ashaiya .

“ Sith ? So , you younglings think they can call themselves Sith ? :” the voice asked .

“ Yes , we followed Darth Revan our Lord and Master , he guides us to greater power and only throw the teachings of the Sith can we reach this .” : answered Vaur quickly .

“ Teachings of the Sith , yes … “: the creature gasped after air and continued .” That’s why you come to me . I felt this unbalance in the Force you called Revan in my sleep . But you are not Revan and there are many teachings within the order of the Sith . And … as I can feel the bond between you younglings , its dark , tainted , fuelled by what Jedi and Sith would mock as “Love” . They are mistaken , I sense you younglings have passed that weak emotion .

Yes your “Love” gives strength , but still it’s not enough . Tell me , how is it that thee have come to me ?”

“We found these holocrons on many locations , from them we learned that the great Dark Lord Darth Impuratos gained sush knowledge and will , he became a demy-god or Immortal throw the Force . On the Academy on Malachor we learned that the great Darh Impuratos builded a palace and tomb on Korriban . So after long searching we found … you . And now we pledge our selves to your biddings great Master .” : said Ashaiya while she kneeled , showing great respect and humility .

“ Well , well . Never did I thought I would see this day . Many young Sith choose the easy teaching , the quick road of pure barbaric violence , brute power . Even the Deceivers use brute force in the end to claim the throne . Decades have I slumbered and once in a while foolish youngsters barge into my tomb . Seeking knowledge , for quick victory upon their Masters . Fools , they wouldn’t understand that with violence , bloodshed and rampaging throw the galaxy none could build an empire . They may had power and a strong will on the Force , but never strong and wise enough to escape death by its many hands . Look above and around you , youngsters if you fail me .” : the hand slowly pointed to cross’s where drained and lifeless corpses hanged , like withered wrinkled cloth .

“ They have fed me , with the necessary live-ether to live on in an eternal sleep . Yes , as you can see I never reached the point to use the Force to be immortal . Its not the Force within these wretches that keeps me alive , oh no , its purely their own bodily flouts , their flesh and spirit .” : the old creature sighted .

“ Let me tell you the story , how a great Sith Lord never discovered something to never die , to reach immortality through another way .“ : it continued , looking to Vaur and Ashaiya with a less grim shivering in its eyes . “ In my young days , long before the dawn of the Republic , the Sith landed on my home world . My specie is a long living kind , we never bothered with visitors from other worlds . In fact we loved to trade with them , our kind was known for its love to collect rare and exotic items of any kind . But one day a Sith Lord Armarn and his entourage visited my palace .

He talked about his gratitude to me for giving refuge to the Sith . He kept talking about his powers of the Force and showed me his skills , then the conversation went to a more darker subject , their war with the Jedi . He warned my kind that the Jedi were relentless and would attack my world in a short notice . Of course I was upset about this fact , my world had never been in a war , not on this scale . We never even bothered to buy weapons of any sort , let stand build an army or an armada of war-ships . But this Sith Lord Armarn said that the Sith would protect us from these Jedi-scum , I asked how and he just chuckled and spoke of these Force aura’s . On the end as we where enjoying a fine Ner’ avna liqueur on my patio looking into my gardens , he gave me this beautifull female slave as a friendship present .

As I was proud on this gift , she was put in a delicate force cage , the more I gazed on her beauty , the more I felt the urge growing to collect more . It was not lust , no dear younglings , my kind has no difference between male and female , it just doesn’t exist . But with the coming of the Sith , I saw a new opportunity to collect : the most rarest and exotic female species , this new passion quickly became an obsession . My friend Amarn visited me many times , pleasing me with compliments on my newest collection , I was even more thrilled as a saw pure jealousy , envy and lust on his face and those of other visitors . But the peace was short lived , indeed the Jedi came and brought war . The Sith were well prepared , they saved us from certain death . I still remember the many transports leaving the surface of our beloved home world to the huge star-ships of the Sith , many where destroyed , sad it is this war .

Luckily I was saved with my precious collection by my good friend Amarn , while escaping into the depth of space he told me the truth why the Sith had come to us . It seemed that my kind was infused strongly with the Force , Armarn described it as some sort of aura radiating from within us . He told me it gave the Sith more strength and power and this would give them the edge to defeat the Jedi once and for all . My surviving brothers agreed to help the Sith in their cause against those wretched Jedi .

I became an apprentice of Lord Amarn , under his guidance’s I became a formidable Force user . As the years passed and the war between Jedi and Sith waned , I arrived on Korriban .

I was welcomed by the Korriban Sith , some of the most fearsome characters swayed the sceptre as rightfully rulers . Amidst their palaces I rebuild my own fortress and as time passed on I grew and grew , learning and teaching to others . I was never alone in my fortress hall’s .

Many of my dearest slaves where Force sensitive and I learned them everything , they were my most trusted servants . But it did not last , the Sith hunger always for more , I was betrayed by my brother Indestos .

He was jealous , I had more power and had started a new religion amongst the Sith , many temples where erected in my glory from out of the dust wasteland of Korriban . He never gained that prestige and was a mere puppet of one the other Lords . Freightend I would surpass them all , they send my brother to eliminate me . He almost gained victory , many students where killed in the fight , I was badly wounded as you can see . Still I won the fight , but had to pay the price . My beloved Serena was killed , she carried the seed of my rebirth , but it was lost … since then I never found an other to bond so strongly with … .

So tell me younglings how strong do you consider the bond between you ?

Know to complete the rite of Rebirth both most be strong in the Force . Both most complete many dark rites to find each other in the Force and become one . Only then you will achieve immortality .

Be warned that many will consider these teachings abhorrent , unnatural even . “ : Impuratos looked at them as he ended his story , waiting what Vaur and Ashaiya would answer .

A new part just for you ! :p

Pictures are on the way for the other parts to . Typing goes a little faster then drawing .

Edit: Added the picture , expect to see more of the gray-scale drawings as I'm practising my skill with these sketch-markers , :p .

Colour will return , just have to wait another month or so untill I get that cool Wacom bord . yeah !

Part7:

The trial.

“We are not afraid of what is to come great Lord of the Sith . We beg you to learn all your secrets . We will not fail you .” : Vaur said .

Darth Impuratos , nodded , stretched out his to arms and lifted himself out of his throne .

He took his huge black and red cloak , putted it on to hide his scared body . Then he walked slowly towards the alter in the centre of the great hall and begged to Vaur and Ashaiya to follow him .

At the platform he pushed a well hidden button . In the middle of the altar a section sliced open , a beautiful fine crafted lightsaber-hilt appeared into the murky muffled light of the tomb . Darh Impuratos took it in his long-fingered hands . The blade ignited with a snapping buzz as the electrical field stabilized , it’s dark red hue gave an unearthly look to the surrounding architecture .

“ Never leave without your lightsaber , but I’m sure you know this younglings .“: Impuratos said as he looked first at Ashaiya and then at Vaur , while giving a smile .

“Follow me closely , we’ll go to what’s left of my palace-fortress , these graves will teach you nothing , only the life story of the ones buried here and those legends are highly overrated .”: he muttered .

The following 30 minutes or so , Vaur and Ashaiya where led throw small twisting corridors .

Then all of the sudden a great portal appeared with a heavy corroded fence . Darth Impuratos Force pushed it open with a small gesture of his finger . Still this was not the end of their journey , Impuratos led them throw halls , one looked like it was bathing-room as a small source still sprang some water into the pond .They ended at a balcony overlooking an arena and the rest of his grand fortress ruin , warmed by the red sun of Korriban .

Impuratos just stood there , enjoying the sun on his old cold skin and rubbing his hands as trying to catch the rays of light . He then turned and started to talk again , after the long silence of the trip throw the catacombs .

“ Before I accept you two as my new apprentices , you’ll have to pass some tests . Nothing special . “ Vaur and Ashaiya looked nervously to each other .

”I want to see how strong the bond between the two you truly is .” : the lord continued .

“ Go down to the combat arena just outside , my assassin droids should still be operational for good classic gladiator fight . That should be a good situation to see how you interact under battle stress .”

Vaur and Ashaiya descended the stair into to the arena-pit . A door to the left opened and one right in front of them . The droids leaped out with great velocity , immediately attacking .

The two young Sith activated their light-sabers , dodged and went for the kill . In mere seconds the first droids where destroyed . Then another door opened and a huge Marauder droid walked into the arena , swirling with its huge powered fists . Vaur tried several attempts to behead the mechanic behemoth , but its fist thick Caramic-steel plating stopped every slash of his light-sabre . To crush , push the thing with the Force didn’t have great effect , only enraging the automaton even further . Though it was big , its speed was formidable , Ashaiya leaped right on time as the thing slammed in the walls . Then with a quick turn she launched a powerful volley of lighting .

Q2.jpg

This seemed to be the trick , the crude build wire- and internal electric-mechanical systems burst into flames . The titan fell , shaking the ground and thick black smoke poured out of the torso . But the combat test was not finished , now a wave of small insect droids rushed in . As they got surrounded , Vaur and Ashaiya stood back to back , slashing ,stabbing and parrying .

With great swooping swirls the droids got mashed , only leaving halve melted slug where the light-sabers struck . Vaur and Ashaiya looked at the small arena littered with droid carcasses , still smoking or twitching their limbs .

Darth Impuratos looked down and confirmed by sly nod they had past this first simple test .

“The second test , goes deeper into the relation you have through the Force .” : explainded the old Lord .

” One of you will go to the meditation room , the other to the dark unlit maze . The one meditating must show the right way , as he has the detailed plan , to the one captured in the maze , which is full of traps of course .” : he continued .

Vaur sad down and closed his eyes , centring himself , calming all the emotion of the last few hours . He focused just on two things the plan and Ashaiya . He reached out , trying to commune with her throw the Force . In the maze Ashaiya did the exact same thing , calming all of her emotions and concentrating on her bond with Vaur . Then in a second the two where one mind , one thought and she started to walk . Loosing her focus as she tried to see in the dark , she almost stumbled in this black bottomless pit . Carefully walking backwards she reached out to Vaur . In a small thought burst , Vaur made clear to Ashaiya that she would enter a huge space full of different pillars . She would have to jump crisscross through the hall to reach the other side . Many of the pillars contained traps , other crumbled and collapsed . After a nerve-braking hour of leaping and jumping, Ashaiya made it through .She rested her head to the cool stone wall , breathing air painfully in her burning longs . Everything was pitch black , but she felt reassured by the thought that Vaur was guiding her . Another hour of running throw narrow passages , fighting droids , leaping over rotating blades and smashing blocks of rockwalls , Ashaiya finally saw a small light appear . Not sure this was another trap to make her believe that she was at end of this complex , she walked cautiously closer . Then it happened what they both feared , the Force connection was gone . Vaur concentrated and focused in vain , Ashaiya disappeared from out of his thoughts . The following minutes seemed like ages , as Vaur started to loose his calm . In the swirling sea of worries what could have happened , he began to hate himself for losing her that easily .

Another minute passed tormenting his spirit , then a soothing sensation speeded through his body , as she reappeared . The last part went fluently , Ashaiya entered the meditation room from the other side and so they where re-united .

“Where were you ? I lost you their , it felt like an age . “: Vaur asked astonished .

“ Well , I collected this pretty souvenir , it most have been a hidden room of some sort . Look .” : said Ashaiya as she showed a strange suit . “ Isn’t it nice , it will fit great .” : she uttered in a cheering tone .

Vaur looked a bit angry , but it disappeared in a flash , they just passed a second test . He felt assured , that what ever Darth Impuratos would through at them they would pass with success.

Impuratos came behind a pillar , saw the Sith armour Ashaiya found and congratulated her .

“You both have done well , I sense that you’re strong enough to follow my teachings . Still one thing must be found , a fitting piece of equipment for you Vaur . Ashaiya was lucky to find this nice armour . Many treasures are scattered here , not all of them where mine , in the past I had many students and servant all with their own possessions .Search and I’m sure you’ll find something to your liking .”: said the Dark Lord .

“ Come enough of this , lets enjoy the last of the sun gentle light . Tomorrow is another day and since where on the way to eternal live there is no hurry .”

The three of them stepped on to the balcony , the sun was low and her light was shattered by the great mountain peaks surrounding the valley .

New part is up , bit shorter than the last one , but hey !

Hope you like the new characters ;)

Part 8:

Admiral Ghark Denson:

The Admiral looked out of the window into swirling vortex , he sighed , he truly hated travelling at light-speed , time passed so slowly and there was nothing to look at . He turned and walked down the bridge , the crew was working hard , computer-panels beeped and flashed giving warning signals . The navigators where double checking the route , ships of this size where vulnerable in hyper-space , not to mention how much they cost to produce and their strategic value . Leaving the noisy deck Ghark went straight to his office . He walked to the drink and food dispenser , sipping a strong Juna Wine he walked casually to his desk . Putted down the glass , taking his personal data-pad , he checked his messages .

“grkrg ... Admiral excuse me , you have a visitor waiting at the door .” : said the Gharks assistant Mualla through the crackling intercom .

“ Let him in .”: the Admiral replied , pushing the button to open the door .

“Ah , you finally found the time to talk . Hope you enjoy the trip on this new battle cruiser ?”: he asked at the heavy armoured assassin , who walked towards the drink dispenser .

“ Not really .”: the skilled professional killer took a good sip from his Hurg Ale , continuing .

“ The hole-vision doesn’t work when you’re flying at this ridicules speed with this kind of oversized monstrous ship.”

“Well , it’s just a couple of hours , still I heard you had a go at my personal Jedi lieutenant Evina . “: Replied the Admiral with a smirk on his face .

“ Hé hé hé , yeah I did , to bad she didn’t fall for it , but enough of the chatter . I played enough pazaak to see you got something big for me .”: the assassin said in a playful tone .

Q3copy.jpg

“ I sure do , Mr.Rand , I sure do . You got quite a name , looking at your hit list it’s no surprise . Well , its sort of a standard mission , but just this tiny difference . You’ll be joined by two of my best Sith warriors . They’re now on Korriban , investigating some tombs . After their done , we’ll pick them up and go straight to the Hestanin system . “: said Ghark , walking around his oval-shaped desk , stirring his wine around in the glass .

“ What , listen I’m not taking anyone with me , I’m lone-hunter , I don't like people but people don’t like me . See , it just goes natural , besides I'm not a tourist guide .”: Mr.Rand answered in a nagging tone .

The Admiral turned around and said :” Just listen to me Atton , their dear to me and I want you to help them . I tell you the reward they can grand you … well it’s going to blow away . Really they are one their way to the top , real soon . They just need a push .”

Atton looked at Ghark .” Yep he’s serious , not lying , no pazaak bluff face .” Still he doubted and asked :” You’re very vague what this is all about Ghark . Why can’t you tell me everything right now , I don’t see the point to wait on the others as they clearly seem to know what this is all about ? “

Ghark sighed , drank the last of his wine and walked back to his big comfy chair .

“ Mualle send me DR-3E and tell him to bring me the holocron’s and holo-records of Ashaiya and Vaur , post haste . “: said the Admiral firmly in the intercom .

“ Nice office you got , looks better then the place you once lived in Nar-Shaddaa .”: said Atton relaxed , ignoring the look on Gharks face .

“ If memory serves me right , you and your cantina friends trashed the place about that small dispute of debts in card games “: answered the Admiral with strong sarcastic tone on “Small dispute”.

“ Me debts , listen I never lose , they just went crazy after all that spice they lost . I told those Ghamoreans not to use a Hutts property as wager in a game . Hell , those space-pigs where high of spice themselves . I always wondered how they where able to follow to your place .”: Atton had forced dumb look on his face , as if he truly didn’t know how those thugs went to Ghark .

“ DR-3E has arrived , Sir”

Admiral Ghark opened the door , the droid walked in an plugged himself to the screen opposite the desk .

“ Play the detailed briefing and history DR-3E , all of it .”: ordered Ghark .

“ Ah , hope their some nice chicks in this flick of yours.”

“Hmpf”: grumbled a annoyed Ghark .

“ Just watch the briefing …”

The screen went out as the film ended , DR-3E disconnected and walked out of the office .

Atton got out of his seat , walked to the window , tried to take another sip of his drink , noticed it was empty and sighted . He just stood their , pondering on all the information he’s brain had to capture and understand .

“ So if they pull this of , if they ever achieve their goal , we’re the first to benefit ? What makes you so sure they won’t turn their backs on us , cut us down cause we know to much . And how you’re so sure Lord Revan and Malak won’t stop this . I don’t think they’ll like the computation .”: said Atton , stepping to right for another refreshing drink .

“ Revan and Malak are way to busy on the important front lines . Revan is planning his grand strategy to quickly capture the core-worlds . The important ones where all the Republic’s true power rests . The outer rim systems are to fall eventually , but you know as I know that conquering a the inner rim takes time . Lots of time , Revan and Malak are to focused on their own schemes . Besides only the strongest can rule the Sith , every other Sith will accept a new stronger ruler . “ : replied Ghark , playing with a small golden artefact .

“ If you put it that way , what the heck … I’ll do this one thing , but if I don’t like it . I’m out , you understand .”: said Atton seriously .

“ Good , you made the right decision my dearest pal Mr.Rand , come lets go to the mess-hall , maybe that handsome Evina has a break . “: uttered Ghark in a now happy mood.

“ Just to let you now ‘pal’ , I’ve got a bad feeling about this .”: said Atton in a nervous way .

Both men left the office , Atton winked at Mualla on the way out . Her face went red and she smiled back , the Admiral laughed and padded his friend on the shoulder . The last hours pasted rapidly , with loads of Juma juice as the old brothers talked away about their troublesome past.

New part ready and posted . It's again a bit short I think , but seems I'm ownly able to wright these short parts for now , don't know whats wrong in the head :lol: .

Anyway here it is , enjoy it Pottsie !

And if anybody knows the english word for "kruk-as" just tell me , I'm curious how it would change this part of my fic . :p

Part 9:

Krukas the Shattered .

Vaur felt with his hand at his chest , it was still burning with pain . The crystal-stone shined bright red , if you looked closely you could see a slow pulse . His memory was vague at best , scouting throw the ruins of the palace , he had walked in this … well he didn’t know exactly what it was , closest thing was a laboratory . While taking a look around this strange environment he came a cross a large table .

Their he saw those crystals , they looked familiar to those used in light-sabres . The only problem was they were way to big to fit in a light-sabre hilt . More to the back in a side arch a machine stood , still active hearing the humming sounds it produced . Vaur walked past it and just strayed around , picking things up for a closer look , nothing truly special was to be found.

Then as he reached out to this holo-recorder , he was grabbed by strong robotic arms , lifted up , passed through doors and then this bright light blinded his sight . What seemed like a second , must have been hours . Ashaiya had found Vaur in an old bedroom , deep a sleep . Worried about his health she called for Darth Impuratos .

After a short look the dark Lord noticed the flickering crystal in the centre of Vaurs ribcage .

He reassured Ashaiya that it was harmless and would help Vaur .

He would wait until Vaur was conscious again to tell the story behind the crystal , Ashaiya knotted , still a bit worried .

The next day Vaur woke up , with this painful piercing feeling in his chest . He reared up , saw Ashaiya breathing lightly , as she was sleeping , just next to his bed . He gently stroked her head until she opened her eyes . She leaped up , rubbed her eyes as she could not belief what she saw . Together they walked to meditation hall where Darth Impuratos awaited them .

“ Aah , youngling Vaur has returned from his slumber . I’m sure you want to know what happened to yourself . Have a seat , both of you of course , this is a most intriguing history .

It all started when a Sith youngster like yourself , Krukas joined my temple , his skill with the Force was remarkable , his knowledge and understanding great . In a short time he was one of my best students and helped me in the archives . There amongst the many relics and ancient artefacts I had collect over the decennia , he found an old data-tome . In his blind pride , that he had understand what was told about in the tome he asked me for a team to go to the holy Moon of Kasgar .

I doubted first , he was one of my favourite younglings and I considered him one of the finest pieces of my collection . Yes , in my greatest days I not only collected females or predatory animals for my gardens , but I considered my best students as a collection as well .”

Vaur and Ashaiya looked at each other .

“ I told you before my kind was fond of these things .”: continued Darth Impuratos .

“Well , I gave him his freedom , after all I would also benefit from it , whatever he was after . He and his many partners went of on their quest to the Kasgar Moon . To what his companions have told me , he led thim in to this cave . Many days they climbed and walked , deeper and deeper into the earth . Krukas used his strong Force senses to find this amazing cave-hall , filled with huge pillars of crystals . Many where rare kinds , that in some way enhanced the Force to flow . They dug and collected all they could carry , to my relief the whole team returned , with great pride they showed me their treasure . I asked what they where for , but Krukas would not tell me . He said that he had to develop his experiment first , he then build his research facility , the one you visited Vaur . What transpired there I do not know , just that Krukas failed in his plans . One day , one of his students ran into my room , screaming like a mad man that his Master Krukas had exploded into many humps of pure crystals .

When I arrived I saw the dead mangled body of Krukas , covered in his flesh where hundreds of splinters of crystal . I plugged every piece out of his body and kept it to investigate myself . After his burial , I returned to his room , where I found many data-pads and pieces out of the archive .

To tell in short , Krukas tried to devide his inner self into the crystals using the Force . In that way he could consider his body just as a vessel . Out of his research I concluded if he mastered this technique he could transfer himself from one body to another and so on into the ages to come . A marvellous bold plan indeed , but his personality got shred apart as the Force divided him amongst many crystals , he struggled against this effect but in the end the tension became to great and everything collapsed . And so some of Krukas bare essences where captured in these crystals . Later , one of his own learners tried to alter this technique , using that machine you encountered , it fuses flesh with Force crystals . Giving the bearer a beater focus and connection with the some assets of the Force . I underwent a treatment as well , but to my astonishment , you Vaur used one of the crystals where Krukas was captured in .

I never thought about that and time will tell what effects this may have , depending on wich part of Krukas is infused you should have positive effect in one way or another .”

“So how do you feel ?” : Impuratos asked .

“ As usual , just a slight pain , but nothing else . I don’t understand how to use it Master ? How do you use your crystal ?”: asked Vaur in worrying state .

“ Well … it ask training of course and the crystal can be used for many a thing . See it as container that can be filled with the Force , not just the raw energies , but things like visions or premonitions can be stored within the crystal as well . Often when you concentrate the given sights of things to come are made much clearer . I say you rest some days , let your taught roam free . In this way the Force will give the answer as to what the crystal is best used.”

“Thank you Master for this insight , if you excuse me , I still …” : said Vaur but suddenly cut short by strong beeping sound . His holo-corder received a call from Master Gannar slim holo-vision appeared .

“Vaur , Ashaiya I’ve received a message , Admiral Ghark has arrived with the new fleed , your presence is demanded immediately here at the Academy . Drop everything your busy with. Master Gannar out .”

“Hmm …”: Vaur looked more worried now .

“ So we have to go back , but …” : Ashaiya stuttered , looking at Darth Impuratos .

“ Go , younglings , pick me up later . I sense some great event awaiting us . GO ! Do as what was ordered .” : Impuratos said in a strong voice .

Vaur and Ashaiya packed their things , they swore to return to their only and true master . Impuratos looked gloomy as the bikes roared away , he walked back up the grant dusted marble front port of his palace . His only companion the great Hssiss awaited his master , together they blended back in to the darkness within .

Hey , we have returned ( being sick doesn't really the creative process of writing , nor does throwing up :p )with a new piece of the story . Hope you people still like what I'm spinning of . ( Does that sound weird :lol: ?)

Anyway I'm just filling some more extra lines so it may look a little longer then it really is . For my dearest eisttoP , here we go =>

Part 10:

Unexpected visitor:

The shuttle engines hummed and clattered , after a short warm up it slowly lifted it itself of the shipping dock . Mr. Rand contracted the landing gear , raised the gas sliders to minimum , checked the thrusters igniters switch , all the other systems looked OK to go .

“ Raise the docking shield for me , control centre .” : said Atton , after looking at the green flickering screen of the navi-computer .

“ Docking shield is off-line , Mr. Rand , good trip .”

“ Thanks , Officer , this is just a short one .” : replied Atton , activating the forward thrusters.

Atton steered the shuttle upwards in a loose arc , he wanted to have a good look at Gharks new baby . Flying closely to the belly of the big beast , he finannly started to see the upper decks and battle stations , long rows of anti-starfighter turrets , huge ion-cannons batteries , very impressive indeed .

“ We’ll they sure now what to build to conquer the Galaxy .” : Atton thought . “ Anyone who’s sees a fleet with a couple of these monsters in … just runs for live . No Siry do , no one is mad enough to fight against that over sized Mynock . “

To Atton surprise , Korriban space seemed to full with activity , there was another huge star destroyer and lots of those new Sith fighters where on patrol . Smaller cargo- and transport ships where coming and going from the surface of Korriban .

“ Lets see what this scrap thing can do .”

The small shuttle shocked first and went to full velocity , entering the first thin layer of atmosphere of Korriban was easy , no heavy bumps or turbulence . The following steps where a bit rougher , the heat shield started to his job , red hot flying sparks gave a nice light show .

Atton timed it all carefully in his head , he loved the adrenaline thrill of head down plunge at full speed . People looked up at the sky at Dreshdae , a red-hot shiny shuttle , with engines blazing came swooping down and landed straight on to one of the free docks . Some ducked and looked for cover , other clamped their hands against the ears for the rumbling noise .

Content for his masterly entrée , Atton opened the landing ramp .

The few Sith technicians at the dock looked bewilderd , but the peace was short . An angry dock officer came running towards Atton , his face full of rage .

“ You insane Hathcat Bith sick … you just almost killed one of those fools at the fuel pumps … What the @#^§& where you thinking , you’re …. “ : the man just wanted to continue his rant , but Atton simply ingnored the man and walked straight past him and into Dresdae .

He entered the local cantina , looked around and just found the right person he was looking for :” Yuthura Ban”. Atton walked slowly to bar , overlooked the scene , not to much crowd no potentional eavesdroppers , no drunken blogheads . He then stepped up next to the sleek purple Twi’lek and asked in a smooth sugary voice :” Wanna drink ?”

“ What the devil are you doing here ?”: she uttered astonished .

“ Well , I just had to see you again sweat girl , now what do you want to drink ?” : he asked as he lay his arm around her shoulders .

“ Back off ! You idiots always thinks we Twi’lek girls are easy going !” : She rubbed his arm and almost punched him right on his face . Luckily Atton was well trained and evaded this vicious attack .

“ Calm down girl . Hey I was just fooling around . Heck whats gotten into you ?”: Atton looked a bit shocked to the fierce reaction . He had met Yuthura just before he joined the war , she was on the run , in a miserable condition . Yuthura claimed she was Padawan , a Jedi in training , but she had turned her back on the Jedi and wandered around the galaxy . Hopping from one space-port to another . Well their time together was short , they had a few laugh and at the local bars and cantinas , but in the end Atton was out credit . To make matters worse the Mandolorian War begun , smuggling became even more dangerous in the sector . In the end they both signed up . Their had split since then , Atton sighed , those where the good days .

“ Nothing , well … I tried to join the clan of Master Garran , but that fat head threw me back out . Not good enough he said . I’m stuck with that Uthar . “ : explained Yuthura .

“ Ow , well , that could all change quickly you know . I’m just on my way to this Garran , I could do I nice word for you … but first I need some info from you .” : said Atton in more sneaky pleasant tone .

“ You … what is it precisely what you’re after ?”: asked Yuthura , sealing the deal .

“ What can you tell me about these two , they’ve been Mastar Garran favourites if I’m correct . I’m sure their some wild goose story you can tell me ?”

Yuthura looked at Atton , as always when he tried to charm a lady he had that look of a beaten puppy .

“ Sit down and give me a Collor Juice , extra spice . I just happen to know a thing or two .” : replied Yuthura with a smirk .

Vaur and Ashaiya just parked their swoop bikes into the depot of the Academy , they where welcomed by their clan comrades , who all served Master Gannar . They all started talking what the two top students of the Master had discovered , many asked if they brought some valuable powerful items with them . Most questions stayed unanswered as Vaur pushed himself forward throw the mob of young recruits until he reached Endoji . This little lad was pretty young , but full of potential . So much even that Master Gannar promoted Endoji to Overseer of the new Recruits .

“ Where can we find the Master Endoji ?” : asked Vaur .

“ I think he’s just in the main hall with all the other Master’s ,theirs like some sort of meeting going on , but they refuse to let in the Recruits you know . Its only for the Big Cheeses .” : Endoji replied with grim smile of discontent .

“ Whats going on ? The Master are not the biggest of friends , is their some kind of crisis ? “ : Ashaiya looked curious at Endoji .

“ Maybe Ashi , I’m not sure , they’re not telling us anything and their there since yesterday you know . And where starting to get bored and those pesky nerf-scaly forked thongs of Master Uthar are here to, you know .” : Endoji kept talking about those bully’s , but Vaur made clear as an older student he would take care of it .

In less then a second Vaur made it clear that the students of Master Garran where boss in their own dormitories . The punks tried to pummel Vaur , but he disabled them with his barehands , snapped their wrists or knee’s . Most humiliating for all those who looked at the scene , for one of the Sith his goals is to die with honour in battle , not being wounded and left to rot .

“ Now look Endoji , you are the Overseer of this block , its YOUR duty to protect it .

Next time you’ll have to handle it on your own , don’t show this kind of weakness again .

I’m a bit more forgiving then Master Gannar but don’t stretched it .” : said Vaur in a preachy tone .

Then he turned around and walked with Ashaiya towards the main hall of the Academy .

To their surprise Sith commandos guarded the locked doors .

“ No entry for Recruits .“ : said the guard .

“ Where no Recruits , let us in , Master Gannar expects us to meet with him .”: said Ashaiya in a strong voice .

“ NO ENTRY , are you people deaf , the Masters are in a debate and its not for your ears to hear . Now if you don’t bugger of , we’ll have blast your heads of !”: replied the commando aggressively .

Then just as Vaur wanted to speak to the guard the door opened , Atton Rand appeared , he looked with a laugh on his lips at the happening scene .

“ Their they are Masters , their chatting up with their good old pals from the navy that’s all . Come on you two , their’s no time for this kind of the chatting . Master Gannar was waiting for you .” : Atton winked with his hand that they should enter .

Ashaiya looked furios at the Sith commando , he strategically looked the other way , faking as if he saw something disturbing . Vaur pushed Ashaiya in the hall , as he was sure she was about to burst .

“Welcome , so these are the students you spoke of Master Garran “ : uttered a big shoulder cloaked figure , with a cold hard metal rasping voice . He turned around and faced Vaur and Ashaiya , who now stood right in front of him , surround by all the high ranking Sith .

Lord Malak , a shock went throw to Ashaiya , she looked dreaded , a quick shiver of fear and pain ran through her spine . Vaur looked nervously passed Malak to Master Garran , who turned his eyes down and seemed defeated .

“ You didn’t thought this would go unnoticed , now did you ?”: asked Malak , he continued answering his question .

“ Me and Darth Revan felled this great dark awakening in the Force , you little wurms did not think that other Wielders of the Force , more powerful and skilled then you wretched things would not sense this … pulse . And since we did not receive immediate reports on what the hell was going on , I decided to find out myself . This fool Garran played a nice theatre piece of dumb witted ‘I don’t what you’re talking about’ . But this does not matter , my own excavation teams are on their way to look into this matter . Take them away , I’ll deal with them myself later . Now Master Gannar for you pitiful attempt to over throw Darth Revan and me … “

Ashaiya and Vaur were taken away with Mr. Rand and couple of Sith commandos , the last thing they heard was a veil painful scream out of the throat Master Gannar .

“ Take them to my shuttle , I’ll personally deliver these scum backs . “ : ordered Atton at the commando’s .

“ You’re sure you don’t want any of us on board to guard these slimes ?” : The commando asked .

“ Yeah I’m pretty sure , these bloke heads aren’t that smart , even if they try , they’ll get blasted and obliterated entirely by a full volley of ion-turrets . Man , even a Gizka knows his change is 0% to escape . Just get them on that shuttle I’ll be there in a short notice .”

“ Alread sir , you know it best .” : the commando replied , walking of with Vaur and Ashaiya to the dock of the shuttle .

Meanwhile Lord Malak named Uthar Wynn the new Master of the Academy , he then left the Academy and went to the valley of the Dark Lords . His own plan started to take shape , nothing could go wrong now , nothing . In the end He and not Revan would be the great Dark Lord .

Darkness comes , Darkness passess .

Darkeness sweps into to my mind , it burrows itself deep within , rethless it sustains itseld on my preying thoughts , killing every other thought , making black as hell , no escape , no nothing escapes Death by its hands , no this can't be real , creeping closer , closer , on wards to my spine , Ice cold , shivering my muscle and creeping clawing Death , nearer and nearer, No escape !

Hey all , no new part yet , but I've got my Wacom today and now unlimited power awaits to be uber creative , ya howl .

Anyway here's a pick I colored with this nice piece of hardware ! Its not enterly finished but after 4 hours of work I was amazed by it and just had to show it .

hope you like and I'll see if I can get another Part up , but lives keeping me busy , examens or on the way , got lots of school tasks and all ...

No more ranting here's the pic . This one is for Pottsie my super Fan , yeah :p:lol:

Q2copy2copy.jpg

Archived