Home

[Illustrated Fic]Passion of the Sith

Quanon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CSI , lol you don't have to apolagize you know . Still it feels great when you get a lot of positive responses . But , hey , I'm very busy for school right now , and I just hate it that can't keep working on my story . So its a good change this thread won't change for a while as my newer drawings don't have anything to do with SW .

@Pottsie , lol , yeah , but you seem to be the super fan of this part of LucasForum , you seem to be everywhere .

Maybe Pottsie is the Force ? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Finannly another small part to this story.

Looks like ages ago since I started this thing . Just happy I found it back amongst the other mass's of FIc's .

ANyway here we go :

Part 11:

Fooling the best:

Atton felt nervous the last hours had been difficult , keeping his clear . Lord Malak was not the person you wanted to mess around with . So far he only killed that Sith Master , he sure was pissed ; Atton sighted . Ever since he joined the Sith he had that feeling he had made the wrong decision , as much the Sith battled the Republic , they fought amongst each other . Atton could not believe that this would make them a stronger organization as the Republic , well as long he stayed low or did not possess any Force powers he would be save .

He looked back , time to do or thing he thought . Atton activated the auto-pilot system , lifted himself of his seat and walked towards the back where his two prisoners where sitting . He opened the squeaking door of their small cell , stepped in and looked at them .

“Okay , listen up , you might not believe this at once , but I was sent by Admiral Ghark . He’s an old friend of mine . He told me to pick you guys up and then to bring you to his new ship , he also told me about your little quest and research in ancient Sith lore … But as you certainly noticed your old dead Master bragged a bit to much to his comrades and peers … Anyway this was highly unexpected that Malak would be here , it screw’s up the plan before it even started . I just hope Ghark nows how to charm Malak about you two … it looks grim to say it in the post positive way .” : said Atton while he looked with some pity .

“ Admiral Ghark will get us out of this , he never let us down , besides everyone nows we are assigned officers to him , Malak will now this . You better hope for your own skin that Ghark indeed now’s what he going to say to Malak or you might join the execution from the wrong side of the gun Assassin.” : replied Ashaiya in sharp hard whisper .

“ Listen up , you are the ones in trouble , together with Ghark , I’m from a different department , I have my back up for this kind of situations and I would regret it if I have to shoot you first Beautiful .”

“ Back of Assassin , we now your kind and what you do Mr.Rand . The Admiral told many things about you , he was proud to have friend like you , but it seems he was wrong … you heel licking slime bal “: snarled Vaur at Atton .

“ What ! Ok this is getting nowhere , lets calm down , I’m bringing you to Malak’s ship , you be imprisoned and questioned there . Not to mention the torture techniques , I just now Malak love’s that part . Just listen , ok . I got a plan to get you out of there , trust me . I’ve escaped many times from even worse situations .” : Atton said in calm cool voice .

“ Hmmghr … seems like we have no choice in this but to trust you . We’re sitting ducks , what ever happens now we’re dead .” : said Ashaiya in a sad grim tone .

Lord Malak started he’s Swoop-Bike , the engine swirled up a great cloud of red dust and fumes as it raced in to the valley . The brown-red wasteland of Korriban flashed by , all was blurred , but the pounding adrenaline made his vision in front so sharp . Not only did the speed had effects , since Malak came nearer to Korriban this feeling throw the Force became stronger . After awhile he saw the valley rising above the horizon , its cracked and rough rock walls shining bright flaming red . Malak stopped his bike near the other vichicles of the excavation team he had send earlier to investigate this intriguing tomb and palace .

“ Lord Malak , you have arrived .” One of the head scientists stepped towards the Dark Lord and handed out a small data-pad .

“ This contains the most recent reports we have made so far , it also includes a map with made with the scanners . The tomb is connected with the palace further down south and … “

“ Thank you , I’ll look into this myself .” : interrupted Malak , taking a look throw the many files and notes made by the team .

“How many entrances are there to this complex ? “ : he asked to the scientist .

“Well to the scan’s there are only four major entrances , one for the tomb , that’s where we standing now . The other three are to the palace , some of team have installed a second camp at the south main-entrance . They might have already newer reports .”

“ Thank you , I’ll check out immediately .”

Malak gave the data pad back to the head investigator and ran back to his swoop-bike and fired of to the south port of the complex .

As he turned around the huge boulders of rock and broken pillars he saw the entrance emerging . Its huge long steps rising from the red dirt , might pillars and a heavy decorated statues welcomed the Dark Lord . Navigating throw the bustling activity in the camp , he found a spot to stop just in front of the first steps . Amazed by its beauty , he started to climb , when he reached the first balcony he looked down . What a view , opening before his eyes a vast landscape of high peaks and brown desert stretched out and in the distance you saw the huge figures of the Valley of the Dark Lords . Malak continued his climb , only to be stopped from this strange sensation , a certain Force user tried to break his mental barriers . Malak continued to walk , but with every step higher the pressure rose . Two more steps and he fell on his knees , this was crazy , who could be so strong , who playing with him . Then a hand pulled him back , Malak looked it was one of his own apprentices .

“Sorry my Lord , but you better weir this .”

The Sith handed a small neural band to Malak .

“What , I won’t weir such a device …”

“ I’m sorry to be so rude my Lord , but it is impossible to enter the palace without one , their’s something in there . It can stretch out to far , but this is the barrier , a border . It gets worse when you deeper , one team went to far and the neural bands just blew up , they screamed like insane Kurathas . “

“ Impossible , what do the scans say , hasn’t any of the researches found out where this thing is that causes this effect ?”

“No my Lord , none of them could explain what it exactly is or where it is origin is .”

“ Make sure they do , get some men up here right now . I want them to join me , no one has ever stopped me ! “ : said Malak in a firm voice .

“ Yes my Lord , I’ll be back with a team as you commanded .”

The apprentice ran down the stairs towards the centre of the camp . Malak looked back up , the heavy gates where opened , but the light could not push away the darkness within the palace , even with neural band you could feel this “thing” , one thing was certain they where not welcome . Malak checked his light-sabre , it slender long ribbed metallic hilt shinning in his hand . Nothing would stop him .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The shuttle landed in hangar 3 . Atton looked out of the cockpit and saw a howl platoon of soldiers led by three other Sith awaiting the prisoners . He calmed his spirit , shook his pazaak card and dealt out the cards , he had a fine hand . The docking doors slowly slide open , five of soldiers ran in , two of the Sith boarded the vessel and walked to the back .

“ You take your time to get here . “ : said the third Sith .

“ I just had a small engine tick , the left combustion chamber stuttered heavily , I had to shut it down , rerouting the thrust system takes some time . “ : Atton replied .

“ Hmmm , I hope that excuse will be good enough for Lord Malak .”

The Sith smiled at Atton , not hiding his pleasure on what the Lord would do to traitors .

“ Well I need some tools and materials for the repairs .” : said Atton , ignoring that last phrase.

“ Sure you do , but now this , where watching you , snake . “ : the Sith stood very close now and looked straight at Atton .

“ Whatever … you Force wielding space-brains can look al you want . Maybe you’ll learn something practical than trying to play the big cheese .”

The Sith hissed and walked out of the shuttle following the platoon who left with Vaur and Ashaiya to the prison block . Atton looked at the parade , the plan might be more difficult . That Sith just made it clear there is surveillance everywhere and to make it worse , Atton did not have all his equipment with him . Well no more turning back , he closed the door and prepared himself for the biggest pazaak game ever , fool Malak and get away with it .

Héhé , found some time between the drawing stuff to add a new part to the story .

Part 12:

A meeting of minds:

The sun was sinking , long rays of light poured through the grand windows of the palace , casting dark shadows in the hall . In the centre , in-between the rubble and dirt , Malak looked at the great statues on the opposite walls . The cryptology team had done a good job , many of the texts found in the tomb and palace where written in a similar Sith dialect as the one found on Malachor V and Dxuns temples . Ofcourse this made things more interesting , this complex most have out dated the tomb found in the Valley near the Academy . An other question rose , why was it not mentioned in the Chronologs and Holocrons of the Sith . Such powerfull lord would be remembered , his knowledge past throw the generations , still … the name of the Dark Lord who resided here was not known . Besides the cryptologist had pointed out that the name was never mentioned in any of the legends and story that have been found so far . Malak looked at his data-pad , this hall was part of the wing given to Meiandros on of the best and promising students . Seems Meiandros had found a way to force his own dead cells to regenerate . Saddly enough this was only possible for his own specie and he was soon thereafter murdered by the his jealous companion . And so many stories passed throw Malak’s head , this palace was a true Academy , students where not forced into lessons , no they talked , discussed and argued amongst each other . Many banded together on expeditions to do research in certain fields of the Force . And strangely the death toll was considerable lower then in any other Sith institute . The basic rule seem to be that one should have a strong bond and relation with his companion and together they would grow stronger . The classical Master / Student relation was a bonded . All though only the strongest survived , often one companion would be killed if the other found a new more powerful partner , so in the end they still followed one of the common laws among the Sith ,only the strongest “Lord” could be in charge and when he showed weakness his apprentices would take his place .

Malak walked to the main corridor , it was pitch black . Carefully , relying on his Force senses , he continued to walk deeper into the palace . He passed many rooms on the left and right of the passage , he quickened his pace to . It was as if something told him to go to the room on the end of the corridor . Then he reached the two small beacons , these made an invisible border , from there on the research team had not gone any further yet to explore and make sure the area was safe . Malak passed them without hesitance , the signal was clear , some one was waiting for him , no doubt about it , that that someone was the source for this continuing pressure throw the Force .

Ashaiya looked at the small space that was her cell , Vaur was in an other block and his presence in the Force was faint . She felt alone and desperate , things had gone wrong terrible , despite Attons optimism . Mr.Rand , she was still not sure what to think about this character . Admiral Ghark had mentioned him from time to time , although she didn’t doubt Gharks trust in Atton , he was not as he was pretending to be . And his skill to block out Force users out of his mind was admirable . Although many story where told about the Assassins with the skills to hide their marks from the Force , some said they got trained Darth Revan herself . Still no one could proof that , most people at the top didn’t have the authority to order these killers . Only Darth Revan and Malak knew who they where , how many and what their mission was . This made the change on betrayal very slim , none of the Generals dared to complot against the Lords as anyone could be a mole .

Ashaiya stopped the raging thought process and calmed herself . She had to center and focus , from there she should be able to contact Vaur throw the Force .

“ Good my child , calm the storm in your head and listen carefully .”

To her shock , she realised she had made contact with Darth Impuratos .

“ Master is it truly you ?”

“ Yes , now concentrate , I don’t have much time , so let me do the talking .”

“ To succeed in your training , you have to do two things for me . First you must strengthen the bond between yourself and Vaur , use the Blood ritual I have spoken of .

Second find Serana in her crypt on the Moon of Uygar . Then bring her stasis-chest to me , here on Korriban . When all this has been done , I’ll be able to unlock the mystery . “

“But milord , where imprisoned and it most likely we will be executed within the first 24 hours .”

“ Vaur is that you !” : cried Ashaiya .

“ Yes my love , but calm yourself , we might lose the contact with the Master .” : he replied .

“ Don’t worry , your imprisonment will be just be a short delay . I have to go my children a visitor is on my doorstep and his most anxious to talk to me .”

“ Vaur , Vaaauuurr ! “ : Ashaiya yelled , but all contact between them seemed lost as soon as the Master ended his last sentence .

Atton took his utility-belt , his small blaster and opened the box full of Sith Officer insignia .

He doubted for a minute if it was not better to mingle himself between the ordinary soldiers and crew of the ship . But then again a low ranking officer was a better bet to get the things done . All tooled up he left the shuttle greeted the repair crew and walked to the small terminal . It took several minutes to fill in the official forms , this part he always found strange . The Sith always claimed that the Republic was a dying beast , choking in his own bureaucracy . And here he was standing filling in details about his ship , why , what , who , when … the list seemed endless . He signed of with his own handprint , which was fake of course , his hand print was erased way back when he joined the team . He entered the bussy main hall , small cargo trains passed , maintenance droids hovered around , docking officers arguing against passengers . Atton quickly walked throw the mass and took the turbo-lift . It stopped at the -34 floor ; the resting and living space of all the officers onboard .

“Time to hit the local pub , their you always had the best change to find the right person , to do your dirty work . “ : Atton thought .

He looked around in the dim lidded bar , it was not heavily crowded , just a few group of people here and there .

“ Bingo ! “ : Atton smiled , he walked straight to bar , to one of the lonely officers sipping his juice .

“ Hey there , what’s the speciality of this establishment ?” : he asked while tapping the shoulder of his victim .

“ What , keep your hands of me … Who are you ? You must be new ? “ : the woman asked .

“ Calm down milady , true I just arrived . Relkon is the name , Torcan Relkon . Now what are you drinking ? “ : Atton kept smiling at looked deeply at her .

“ Well … “ : she looked back at him , then continued “ Another Juna Wine would be fine .”

Atton ordered the drinks and took a seat next to the officer .

“ Tell me milady , to who I’m I talking ?”

“ Yasmin “ : she replied .

“ I guess you just finished your shift ?” : Atton asked .

“ Yeah I did .” : she sighted . “ There doesn’t happen much at the backup power-conductor station , those things are build to last . You just sit there and watch the damn machine doing his thing .”

“ No way .” : Atton replied astonished . “ Gues I’ll be your new partner for awhile , I’m here temporally to work on the mainframe of conductor 3 . But those fools at the docking bay still need to get the replacement out . So I can only start working to morrow , can’t risk to have power black out on the ship . “

“ That’s strange my superior didn’t mention anything about work on number three ? “

Yasmin looked at Atton , she was about to ask if was trying to charm her with this silly lie .

“ Impossible , didn’t you receive that message on your personal D-pad . It was just confirmed an hour ago , that I would have to fly over . “ : Atton said firmly , looking like she accused him openly of lying .

“ Well … wait there was a delay on messages today as the Intelligence Services had to retrieve some messages about that incident down on Korriban . “

As she just finished talking her D-pad gave beep , interrupting their conversation .

Yasmin turned away from Atton , read the last received messages and gave laugh .

“ Looks like you told the truth . “

“ Well , since that is out of the way , tell me partner where can I find the most fun on this ship , except for this illustrious bar ?”

“ Hmmm , there’s a better place on deck 33 / 02 . That’s where the commandos use to hang around , way better company then these space-heads .”

Atton left with Yasmin , feeling victorious . The plan had a great start , to morrow would be a busy day , but first a good night out with the victim .

Malak entered the grand hall , to his surprise it was brightly led with the last light of the sun . A small cold breeze touched his face , the air came from the great door leading to a balcony .

Following the wind , he ended his walk looking at a distant mountain chain , now bathed in a gloomy light . Malak felt a strange sensation of piece , he hadn’t been this calm since the war against the Republic , then the sound started to disturb his piece . They grew louder and more clearer , the tumbing of machine , beeps of computers , many voices at ones , suddenly he realised that it was own people , digging and exploring the tomb and palace . He turned , but stopped abruptly . Darth Impuratos stood in the door and looked down on Malak .

“ So we finally meet , ‘ Darth’ Malak , just in time as I was about to leave . Your lucky I am a nostalgic person . I was about to look on Korriban for the last time … “

“You , you … “ : stuttered Malak .

“ Indeed its me .Don’t be afraid great ‘Dark Lord of the Sith’ I’m not going to kill you .” : mocked Impuratos .

“ Your no true Sith either . “ : Malak quickly replied .

“ True , I never considered myself a Sith , although I wield the Force , lived amongst them , trained them and taught them even . But my personal philosophy about how to use the dark side was not inline with theirs . But your no true Sith either , if I’m corrected you declared yourselfs to be Sith Lords , strange fact for a fallen Jedi , is it not ? “

“ We are Sith , we already posses lots of teachings from the past , even know are knowledge of our heritance grows .”

“ Your heritance ? Dear Jedi , you believe your own lies , tell me where did you first find this ‘knowledge’ ? “

“ Dantooine , from their our search has started , we even went beyond the borders of known space .” : answered Malak in strong voice .

“ Into the darkness , beyond the light of the stars , in the abyss … no wonder you poor souls lost yourselfs .” : mutterd Darth Impuratos against himself .

“ And what do you think to find here , ‘ Sith’ ?” : he asked redirecting his talk to Malak again .

“ The last piece I need to be the ‘ Master ‘ of the new Empire . Revan has shown signs of weakness and I can’t ignore that . She will have to be put aside if the Sith ever want the complete control over the universe and the extinction of the Jedi order . “

“ Has she rejected you Malak , has she never answered your call for this feeling ? You can’t hide it for me youngling . In your hart I can see this rage against her , it is your drive , but to be so fuelled by it … this must have been several years now . You standing in her shadow , almost begging her to look at you . I see and feel that the bond never reached further then Master and Student . “

“ Aagh , STOP IT , SHUT YOUR MOUTH , STAY OUT OF MY HEAD !!!” : roared Malak angrily at Impuratos , reaching for his lightsaber .

Darth Impuratos leaped back and laughed at Malak , further in raging him . Malak followed the creature further and further into the complex .

Ok , here is another part . Its a bit shorter then the others , but because I'm having two main story running at the same time I decided it would be best if I kept them seperated in different parts . I just hate to put a full line the middle of a new chapter .

Ok , so here it is ; enjoy ;)

Part 13:

A vision of the future :

Darth Impuratos ran and screamed insults at Malak . He turned and took the tunnels leading to his crypt-chamber , there he would trap Malak . Unaware and blinded by hate Malak , followed Impuratos straight into the crypt . A split second past , Malak tried to dodge , but the ray-shield was faster . He attacked the shield , a grinding sound echoed throw the tomb as sabre met shield , seeing it had no effect at all Malak turned of his sabre .

“ What have I caught in my net ! “ : said Impuratos cheerful , smiling at Malak .

“ You … you senile creature , let me out at once . Cowered !”

“ Calm down , Lord Malak , don’t you see this hate and fast rage leads to nothing . “

“ I am not a fool , I am a lord , respect is what I deserve . “ : said Malak , grinding his teeth .

“ Of course you do milord , but you attacked me , is that not disrespectful ti your host , which you invaded his house ? “

“ Fine , I surrender , I sense no danger . Just let me out of this cage .”

“ A wise decision Lord Malak . Before I leave , I will teach you , pass through my found wisdom . Come follow me to my throne , take a seat . “ : said Darth Impuratos , pointing to the machine at the south wall of the hall . Malak hesitated first , was this creature to be trusted … .

“ You can take of that head-band of yours .” : said Darth Impuratos with a grin .

“ I have accepted you , seen your Passion young Malak . Such a shame that it remained unanswered in all these years . The other young Sith who recently passed here , had a strong bond because of your war Malak . “

“ Others … the apprentices of that traitor Garran . I knew it , something had been awakened in them .” : said Malak in a silent voice , speaking to himself .

“ Indeed , I showed them the way , taught them some more Force techniques . They’re bond has been strengthened , but is far from completion . But let’s not talk about them , it is about you and your future we most talk young Malak .“

“ My future , you are going to help me defeat Revan ? “ : Malak asked curiously , wondering what hidden powers Darth Impuratos would reveal .

“ I will not join your faction or help in this little war , while I was in hibernation , many visions past . And one of them was clear as pure crystal … It was about you Malak … “ : taking his place on his throne Impuratos looked at Malak searching for his emotions .

“ Me … you saw my future , what did you see ? “

“ Your death by Revan … but fear not … I also have for seen this talk . And that is what matters , you will be reborn Malak . You will find a new love and passion , soon she will start to trouble your endeavours with Lord Revan . She is from the other side , a … Jedi .” : Impuratos paused for a moment .

“ A Jedi , you most be wro … “

“ No I’m not . “ : Imputatos interrupted Malaks and continued . “ If I’m corrected , many of the Sith are turned Jedi , including you . She will be turned … but be mindfull , Revan is had hard to kill , my vision of her was clouded as the Force never stops moving . And many minds worry about Revan , this makes things harder to predict what will happen . “

“ I must kill her when the situation presents itself , I must do it without doubt . Make my hard into a cold stone for her . “

“ Don’t hasten your actions because you hate her , do know that your fate is coupled to those you have locked away in prison … awaiting their execution . “ : Lord Impuratos ended and took a deep breath , these last days had taken their toll .

“ I will have to set them free , but not before I’ve spoken with them . And I’ll have to order the Assassin teams to double their hunts on Jedi , capture as many alive as possible . One of them should be mine … but how will I now She is the right one ? “: asked Malak .

“ When after a long chase , you will finanly capture , don’t be fooled by the companions around her , she has a dark taint … and , yes , before I forget . “ : Impuratos closed in towards Malak and whispered :

“ Revan will oppose you , she difficult to kill , don’t fool yourself … the one you need will be one of her companions , one of them is great in the force . Don’t be a fool she is not the one ... look deep and you’ll see the Dark Side sleep within her , awaken the beast … “

With that said , Darth Impuratos’s his throne turned away . Machines became alive , sounds of motors pumping surround Malak . Walls moved , outside the research teams looked up , the earth trembled , a loud thundering sound echoed throw the valley as a small space craft emerged out the mountains flank . Its black hull absorbed the light , casting a great shadow on the ground beneath . Then its main engines kicked in , more loud noises and it was gone .

Malak looked a bit dazed , the dust settled slowly , one side of the crypt was ripped apart , Darth Impuratos whole throne-machine had disappeared . Coming to his senses Malak returned to the camp . Every one was in panic , running screaming and pointing to the sky but Malak quickly restored order . Without further ado he took his swoop-bike and raced back to the academy . He would have a good talk with those apprentices .

Woot , I am in a writing spree today ... a fresh new part !

Part 14 :

Escape .

Admiral Saul was shocked , all of the sudden all systems had a black-out , only emergency live support worked . He yelled at his officers to find out what in blazes caused such a fatal error . But until the main-frame was up again they could do nothing but wait . Lord Malak would have his head thought Saul .

Just minutes before the fall out …

Yasmin lay unconscious on the floor , a small dart had penetrated her neck , sedating her into a deep sleep . Atton walked towards her , kneeled and took out the dart , he then sprayed a liquid over her neck to disguise the small wound .

“ Sorry my sweet Yasmin , but no witnesses . “ : he got up again and inserted a small disk .

“ And this will make sure they’ll be busy trying to find out what caused all this for the next two centurys . “

Atton smiled , he always liked it when he could cause so much mayhem . He then walked out , but was stopped by the door .

“ Great , these modern ships and their high tech doors , they don’t open when all the power is down . Guess I’ll have to manually override the doors , if that doesn’t work this is a floating prison . “ : he thought frustrated .

Out of his pockets came a small device , he slipped the thin edge between the three door parts . He then twitched the handle a couple of times . With a cracking sound the doors opened enough to led Atton pass . He look down a long corridor , according to the building plans of the ship the second prison section was located at the front 24 deck , the first however , here at the end close to the engines and generators of the ship . He walked a hundred meters and found a small maintenance hatch , these narrow tunnels ran between the floors of each deck . Atton climbed up the small ladder , it was warm and hot dry breeze of air brushed against his face . Soon Atton started to sweat , he passed several hatches , then as planned all systems wend out . It became very dark in the narrow passage , small lights still burned , Atton activated his visor . A few meters more and Atton reached the trapdoor he was looking for .

He swept of the sweat on his face , to his surprise everything was peaceful on the prison deck .

“ Alright , Vaur should be around the next corner , no signs of guards . The security systems where successfully terminated .” : Atton thought relieved . No camera activity or hidden laser-net appeared on his visor . Cell door 23-5/A was at the end of the northern side of this block , the shield protecting the thick bulky door was offline , this new gadget would do the trick .

Vaur waited , a minute ago the light in his cell went out , he heard the guards running around and shouting . Then all was quiet , he waited , the minutes passed slowly . He felt nervous , he did not like it all , what happened to the guards ?

Then he heard noise at his door , a small dim beam of light appeared and heard Attons voice .

“ Vaur , are you there . Help me for second I can’t seem to get this door moving . “

“ Wait , stand aside . “ : he said to Atton , concentrating on the door , then he made small hand gesture . The door flew straight out , smashed the opposing wall and landed with a high screeching sound on the metal floor .

“ Are you crazy .” : whispered Atton , grinding his teeth , oppressing his anger .

“ Sorry about that , I just hate small cold places .” : replied Vaur , lowering his voice .

“ Alright , well … I just hope you like small warm places , cause we have a lot tunnels ahead , since all doors are locked tight . And we better hurry , this black-out won’t last forever . “

Vaur followed Atton back to the trapdoor , he was still amazed they had not seen any soldiers of guards at all . He tapped Attons shoulder before he disappeared in the tunnel .

“ Where are all the guards ? Did you knock them all out ? “ : he asked .

“ Look , we don’t have time for this , I don’t know either . Maybe they killed each other … come on . “

Vaur descend the stairs , closed the hatch , indeed it was hot in the small maintenance passage . But still , this feeling kept his thoughts busy , something is not right .

An half hour ago in the second prison section …

Ashaiya awakened , her prison door opened , a Sith officer walked in .

“ Get up ! You got a visitor ! Come in milord .“

The officer bowed deep as Malak walked in .

“ Leave us and assemble all of the guards on deck 22 . “ : he said , he metallic voice sounded even more grim in this small space .

“ But lord … yes milord “ : the man looked surprised , but did not disobey the orders . The door closed again , Malak walked over to Ashaiyas bed and sad down at the end of it .

“ Tell me … you and that chitori found that the where abouts of this tomb on Malachor did you not ? “ : Malak asked .

“ I … don’t know what you are talking about milord . Master Garran gave his orders , we just did what he asked . “ : replied Ashaiya , her and Vaur had gone over this , if they where ever caught they would use the same story .

“ You don’t have to lie , I have spoken with your true Master . He told me some interesting things about you and your mate . “ : Malak looked into her sad eyes and took her hands .

“ Tell me , Ashaiya … how can I help ? “

Ashaiya looked up , did was not what she expected to hear . Still she remained carefull , Lord Malak was know to be a good interrogator . This might be a trick to catch her .

“ Lord Impuratos has shown us his way of the Force , on Malachor we found a short holocron of one of his apprentices . It told us he was one of a few Dark Lord who old most found the technique to be immortal using the Force . Me and Vaur searched high and low through out the academy for more answers to who this Lord may be . In the end we found he was buried here on Korriban . Of course our search had not gone unnoticed , Master Garran … he forced us to give him anything we found … “ :

“ So I see … “ : Malak fell silent , he thought a second and continued . “ Lord Impuratos has told me to set you free , he said you and Vaur will help me to find this hidden power . Do know you will have to escape by yourself , Revan must not find out what has happened here … I’ll leave you . Here take this , contact me when you found Serena Unghoul , I have my own duty given by Impuratos . We will meet again Ashaiya . “

With that said Lord Malak left the cell . Ashaiya wondered why Darth Impuratos involved Malak in to their plans , what was this all about . She got up and walked nervously around in her prison cell . To her surprise the light wend out . Atton she thought , he’ll be here soon with Vaur . Her hope grew , the escape would go as planned .

Malak laughed when everything went dark , a scared soldier approached him .

“ Lord all systems are out and … “ : the soldier stopped talking .

“ What ? and what ?” : Malak asked .

“ … a ship was able to escape sir … it’s almost certain that the prisoners have escaped milord , who else would … “

The man could not speak , Malak thinned his Force grip around his neck . One for one his vertebrates snapped , his lifeless body tumbed on the floor .

“ Fools , I’m surround by fools “ : shouted Malak in great anger , but deep inside he was cheering , cheering to himself , his revenge on Revan was near .

• 2 weeks later...

New part is up ! :D I hope you like it , who ever reads this :p .

Part 15.

Arrival .

The Jedi Counsel had decided to help the broken Republic in its war against Revan , this was one of their saddest moments : Revan , one of their greatest students and at the same time their biggest mistake .

At first the Republic was angered at the refusal of the Jedi Counsel to help in the war against the Mandalrians . And so they where most happy to see that most of the Jedi students thought otherwise . It where tensed years , the Senate doubted the Jedi , even if they offered help in difficult situations , the Senate blamed that the Jedi should solve their problems in their own ranks first before giving more wise-lectures how to govern the Republic .

But that all changed , not so long ago , when Revan reappeared , with a huge war fleet .

Unprepared the Republic got pawned , badly , and so they turned to the Jedi Counsel once more for help .

Seeing this thread , and hearing the news that Revan called himself the Lord of the Sith , the Jedi decided to help the Republic in the war . In the first weeks it looked that the Jedi balanced the conflict , hope for victory was not so unsure . But once more Revan surprised them , his fleet attacked on all fronts , and more worrying was that his fleet seemed limitless .

The more the Republic destroyed the more new Sith ships appeared . On the most important tactical positions the Jedi Counsel placed their best Master to aid the Republic .

The system of Oran was one of these , it was one of the few places in the Outer-Rim territories’ that had a Hyper-Space route to the Inner-Rim surrounding Coruscant .

If Revan got a hold on this route , his fleets could reach the capital world with ease and claim her title as supreme ruler of the Galaxy .

Master Ku’Adij looked out to Oran Prime , the gas giant circled slowly around his twin-suns . His minor set of moons where cut of their light as the big planet passed them . Ku’ Adij turned and walked to tactical overview screen . Admiral Fornn frowned , his face looked pale , after long discussions with the Jedi he still doubted their defence plans .

Ku’ Adij sighed and said : “ Go to bed Admiral Fornn , theirs no reason to exhaust yourself , I need you quick of mind , sharp . “

“ Master Jedi , how can I find rest , the Sith or on our door step , I’m the one to stop them from entering . And the last reports … they indicate that it is almost certain that a part of the Sith fleet will attack our position . “ : the Admiral replied frustrated and tired .

“ The reports are vague at best , you now some of them are false . These renegade Jedi are trying to demoralize the troops . Don’t trust everything you read . Please … I’ll take over command for now , I’ll awake you when my scouts return . “ : said Ku’ Adij in a calm soothing voice .

“ I guess you’re right Master Jedi , as always … I better follow your advice . “

The Admiral left the command-bridge and went for his quarters . Master Ku’ Adij walked to the central holovision-hub . All ships had formed a claw pattern , any fleet jumping out of hyper-space would be caught the instance it arrived . Although he was confident in his plans , Master Ku’ Adij had posted some of his pupils and Jedi Knights on various positions trough out the Oran system .

In less then an hour they all should bring in a report about suspicious actions within the star-system .

__________________________________________________________________________________

“ Ok , everyone buckle up , we’re going out of hyper-space .” : said Atton . He programmed the auto-pilot to switch off when returning into normal space . After that he looked at the screen to his left with the coordinates of a small moon , called XV-22 , circling around one of the many gas-planets in the Oran system .

The door to the cockpit opened , Vaur walked in and took in the seat next to Atton . He looked at all the flashing panels and small screens , he was never good at flying ships , last time he had piloted a freighter he almost wrecked a howl dock . The damn handle of left thrusters jammed , luckily his co-pilot saved the day . The freighter had just scratched the right outer-wall of the docking-bay .

“ Problems in paradise ? “ : Atton asked , as he saw Vaurs troubled look .

“ What ? … No , I’m just wondered how you steer these thing so easily . I had some bad experiences with flying . “ : Answered Vaur .

“ Hey , everyone his talent , you have the Force , me … I’m a good pilot . “ : replied Atton .

“ Still , many Jedi are skilled pilot . I’ve seen them doing amazing moves with their fighters in the war . “ : continued Atton .

“ The Force is different within each individual , to outsiders it may look as if every Jedi or Sith is the same … but they are all unique .” : explained Vaur .

“ If you say so , I don’t have clue . “

“ Yes you do , don’t lie assassin . “ : replied Vaur in short sharp voice .

“ Stop calling me assassin , besides many story’s told about my department are gibberish , one of those stupid “Can mans” droids snapped and dumped some files on the wrong terminal . Before we knew what was going on , everyone knew about “that” scheme. “ : said Atton in defence .

“ Still , it proves you ‘ assassins ‘ are highly trained and are to be rightfully feared . “

Atton looked away from Vaur , he knew he was a spy on two fronts . It made many members of the high-ranking officers paranoid if the rumour that one of “these” men where amongst the regular troops . On the other hand the Republic … feared them to , their war effort was thwarted by many of Attons colleagues , ships and equipment got sabotaged , Jedi disappeared or turned .

The cockpit door opened again , Ashaiya walked in , took one of the back seats .

“ Right on time princess . “ : said Atton .

The ship slowed down immensely and entered the Oran system . Atton steered it down , following his plotted course . Just a few seconds later they got hailed .

“ This is Republic ship the Vanguard , please identify yourself . Or we will be forced to intercept . Repeat you have entered Republic space , identify yourself . “

“ This shuttle ZR-23A , I’m sending the clearance codes . Our cargo contains Iredium hulls for the Mina settlement on XV-22 . “ : answered Atton , while keeping his course . For a second they all fell tensed , there was no room for error . If they got caught …

“ This is the Vanguard , everything checks out , you may proceed your course . But just this small change , land on the platform 5 in Mina harbour . A Jedi and his team will do a small control of your ship . Please follow these instructions .”

“ Will do . Platform 5 , Mina harbour . Shuttle ZR-23A out . “ : answered Attton .

He sighed , the relief was great and looked at Vaur , smiled and turned his attention to flying again .

Vaur ignored Attons big smirk , the problems where not over yet , the Jedi on XV-22 would certainly feel his presences and Ashaiyas .

Wow, ive missed some parts to this! But ive got through them all well and good. And all i've got to say is, Great! The pictures are magnificent, great in detail and the colouring is fantastic. Great story and writing as well :D

Anyways, great job once again. Eagerly awaiting for the next chap! :D

Part 16.

Mina Harbour.

Jedi Knight Husam walked with towards the newly arrived shuttle . He had gathered a small squad of Republic soldiers , the captain of the patrolling Vanguard had just send in a short message . This shuttle was suspicious , it had the right codes , but its hyper-space route was a warning .

Normally the Iredium steel plates where mostly delivered from Mid-Rim planets , although corporations like Czerka where known to use freelance delivery pilots or better known as “ Smugglers “ . Still , most of the Outer Rim was now Sith controlled . Any ship coming from that direction was a threat .

Husam stepped on the landing platform .

“ Goodmorning sir , you must be the pilot from this vessel ? “ : he asked while he ordered the Republic soldiers to take positions .

“ Yes , I’m . You must be the inspector , the loading ramp is open . “

“ Good . Officer Darn , take the scanners , check every nook and cranny . “ : said Husam .

“ I’m confident that you’ll find nothing more than just hull plates . “ : continued the pilot .

“ I’m sorry , but since the war … Every ship entering this system must be cleared . The Sith are constant threat . “ : replied the Jedi , looking at Atton . His eyes peered into Attons , the Jedi focused , looking for clues , he was almost sure that this man had to hide something .

But curiously enough his mind was … decadent to say the least .

“ Any problems with what I’m wearing .” : said Atton as he looked back at the Jedi .

“ No , not at all . “ : answered the Husam , turning away and walking past Atton towards the shuttle .

“ Found anything ? “ : he asked at Officer Darn .

“ No , Master Jedi , nothing so far , although I’ll ask for the technicians to look at the engine-blocks for cleverly hidden secret compartments . “

“ Good . Warn me if you find anything suspicious . “

Husam walked back to Atton .

“ You have permission to leave Mina Harbour , when Officer Darn has finished his examination . Then your cargo will be taken care off . Good day Sir . “

“ Ok , goodbye Master Jedi . “ : said Atton , as he watched the Jedi entering the door to Mina Harbour main building .

Vaur landed softly , the jetpack went out with a steamy hiss . He looked up , Ashaiya should be close , she just jumped out just seconds behind him . Their was no other option then to leap out the shuttle before landing in Mina Harbour . Else they would have been detected by the Jedi awaiting the shuttle .

Taking of the heavy pack , he looked around , on all sides he was surrounded by trees . He was lucky to spot this open field in this forest . Then he heard what was looking for , a rumbling turbine engine flew over , Ashaiya turned around an landed just a few meters away .

“ Hey there , had nice flight ? “ : she asked jokingly at Vaur .

“ Yes , a shame we have to dumb them here . “ : he replied .

Ashaiya took of her jetpack as well , she checked her belt to see if she hadn’t lost anything while up in the air .

ed

Vaur walked towards her , while saying : “ I hope they haven’t spotted us . And how will we get to Atton ? “

Ashaiya looked up and replied : “ Where far off to the east of Mina , I don’t think they have any outposts in this forest . Don’t worry about Atton , he’ll be fine . “

“ Guess your right , lets get to work . If what Darth Impuratos has told is true then we should find that ship somewhere over there in those mountains . “ : said Vaur , pointing to the North-West .

“ Allright lets start walking . “ : said Ashaiya , she smiled , everything was going fine now .

Just hours ago she thought that it was all over . Now , she knew it was silly to think that Darth Impuratos would have had it ended like that . Still , she didn’t know what he told Lord Malak to convince him to not kill her and Vaur or Impuratos himself .

What had Impuratos done to bind Malak to their cause . Surely , Malak wouldn’t let them become more powerful then him or Lord Revan .

“ Ok , we found nothing , your clean . I’ll inform the dock-workers to unload those plates .” : said Officer Darn .

“ Allright , I’ll be in the bar . “ : replied Atton , he stepped of the platform and left the Officer and the shuttle for what it was .

There weren’t much travellers in the bar , Atton took a seat , next to the window . The sun was rising , its bright rays reflected on all the metal of the ships and shuttles parked on the platforms , it looked like it would be a warm day .

Atton felt relaxed , the last hours where nerve wrecking . Escaping Malaks flagship went to easily , only a small amount of fighters tried to stop the escape . Sith fighters , highly mobile , lost a fight from a shuttle , with lousy dodging capability’s .

He went over the scenes again , Vaur was right , there where no guards . Suspicious , very suspicious … Malak must have known all along … or Ghark had betrayed them to save his own life . If that was the case … well then Atton would have his revenge .

Looking through the glass , Atton saw the cargo crew working with their ASD fork-lifters .

The sun was getting higher , shadows shrunk , more and more people where arriving at the Harbour . Atton had a little breakfast and rested some more .

“ Time to get going “ : thought Atton , a big group of travellers entered the bar . He walked back to the shuttle . The last of the hull-plates where taken out . Officer Darn overlooked the whole operation and marked the cargo .

“ So … you’re finished ? “ : asked Atton .

Darn lifted his head , narrowing his eyes a bit .

“ Yep , she’s all yours again . But why the hurry ? Mina City has more to offer then just that bar , you now .”

“ That’s mine business , already . I don’t have time for tourist tours and side seeing , some people have to work for their living . “ :replied Atton .

“ Alright , alright , just asking . Your free to go . “ : said Darn .

Atton walked up the loading ramp , inside the cargo hold he pushed a button . Slowly the ramp closed with metallic clang . Once inside the cockpit again , he lifted the shuttle , plotted his course .

“ Now to find our two lost souls . They should have had plenty of time to find that ship . “

• 1 month later...

Wush , where back :D . New rather small part to the story .

Hope you all rember what was going on ; I know my bad ;) .

I finish this , really :p !!! Just drawing way to much :lol:

Anywayz here it goes :

Part 17:

Night.

The sun was sinking fast on this small moon . The gas giant of Oran blocked the sun and casted his huge shadow over XV-22 . Vaur and Ashaiya had walked the whole day , towards a chain of mountains . They had reached a high small grassy plateau , below lay the huge pine forest stretching out the City of Mina . Vaur turned and looked up , it would take another day of hiking to reach those peaks . And then the real problems would start , the freezing cold , howling wind and blizzards of snow . Vaur shivered , going this high as a cold blooded creature was not sane .

The lights of the computers bathed the cockpit in gloomy blues and greens . Atton activated the auto-pilot , turned his chair and walked to the small main hall . Looking into the food compartment , Atton sighted .

“ Basic spacers nutrient fluid food , yuck . Even the Sith military supply his troops with crappy food . “

Atton grabbed the small tubes and squized the grey substance out and started to chew .

With great effort he swallowed .

“ Man , just hope Vaur and Ashaiya have something better for dinner . “

The shuttle banked slowly as it turned , Atton looked out of the window , the great blue planet Oran raised above the horizon . It was brightly sparkling blue , scattering the last rays of light .

To Attons relief the mountains where getting closer .

Vaur sat close to small gas-fire , he opened a can of Nerun-Beef and chuckled slightly .

Atton wouldn’t be happy when he noticed they had only left the Basic Nutrient Tubes in the food compartment .

Ashaiya came out of the tent .

“ I’ve just configured the beacon , whenever Atton gets close enough he should be able to pick up the signal . It’s a low scrambled frequency , but I’m sure he’ll notice the small flux in it .” : she said while fiddling with the device .

“ Well , I’m sure he’s more then able . He might be pretending to be a lowlife , he isn’t dumb .” : replied Vaur .

“ Just hope he gets here fast , without being followed . “ : said Ashaiya , she looked a bit worried .

“ Look , we don’t need all those fancy device on board the shuttles to find this ship , the Force will guide us , it always has . And I’m sure Atton will make sure he isn’t followed . “

Vaur looked at Ashaiya , she looked bit dazed , he crept closer . She rested her head against his shoulder . The planet Oran had raised himself high above the sharp peaks , it gave of a faint dark-blue light . Both of them felt at rest for the first time since the incident on Korriban.

A sharp beep woke up Atton , the radar picked up a small signal . Slowly raising his hand he prompted the navigate computer to show the location of the source of the signal .

It showed a multitude of small bleeps , Atton turned his attention to graph of the signal , low and scrambled to hell . With a few key strokes Atton cleaned up the graph , the lines straightened and the screen showed a small bright green dot .

Atton adjusted the plotted route , just two more hours to go .

Archived