Chiss species

Kel dor lovers will like this sith version

Kel Dor darkness

Otis Kel dor is a favorite

Otis Kel Dor

Human lovers

Otis human skinpack

Anyway these are jsut a few of jaden skins that are cool for dark lovers

I used to know the darkest jaden clothes ever but im trying to remember the name of them. Anyway it might have been on pcgamemods and thats down right now

Guest Upgrade
I personally don't really pay attention to whatever Kyle and Jaden wear when I'm playing the JK games... I'm more concerned with not getting mowed down by Reborns, Cultists or stormies in mini-battle tanks.

Hmm good point. But I would rather do it in style

• 2 weeks later...

I think that either Jaden or Kyle should be the main character in the next game. If Jaden is the main character then they definitely need to elaborate on his past and find out why he seems so natural with the Force. If they don't plan on expanding Jaden's backstory then Kyle should definitely come back as the main character. IMO, Kyle has a line in the lightside ending that leaves me kinda wondering. It's "Ther's still a galaxy full of trouble out there. Are you ready to take on another mission?" So it seems to me that there has to be another game coming eventually.

If they do expand on Jaden's story, I think they should also explain how Jaden built his lightsaber. After all that was never explained.

But if it is Kyle again, they can't have him lose his Force powers again and he spends most of the game regaining them again... it just can't be healthy for the man.

You know, they could start a game where the level 1 tier force powers are equivalent to the level 3 force powers in jo and ja. As you progress you get immensely powerful force powers but your opponents are not standard sts and the like but instead tie fighters, at-at's, cyborg dark jedi, sith possessed rancors and so on and so forth.

I completed Jedi Knight III by turning to the Dark Side and I can't but feel it that the game need expansion especially when Kyle said "If I find Jaden i'll let you know". :lightning

Knights of the force expansion.http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3359514164189769912&q=jedi+academy

" "Kotf" " has nothing to do with this. It's a mod based on the movies, not on the expanded universe.

Btw, if you want to kill kyle, you kill Jedi Knight. :p

There are 2 options for me;

If Jaden should be dark side, than you are KYLE KATARN (yes, kyle katarn like it always has been). You have to find Jaden, and turn him back to the light or kill him (Kyle > Jaden).

The other option is like Wookieepedia says:

Mara Jade Skywalker, Jaden Korr and Jan Ors put together a crack team of Jedi Knights and Alpha Blue agents to find Kyle.

(cool team to fight with in SP, isn't it. ;))

Source:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I think Jaden's story isn't entirely done after the game. I doubt there's gonna be another game, but apparently he is mentioned as being part of a Jedi strike team, like Neon said. So obviously in the end, he comes back to the light side.

As Ben_Walker said, when have Jedi ever had style? Seriously, all they wear are robes and, well, more robes. I mean, A+ for the air conditioning, but F- for making any kind of impression on the ladies.

Oh, and if you want a continuation of the dark side storyline, go to jediknight3.filefront.com, and look for the 'Escape from Yavin' mod. It's supposed to continue the story after the end of JA.

Archived