Home

JKII FFA maps

StaffSaberist

I've been using the JO FFA Maps converted to JA for a while now. I recently noticed a problem: In SP mode, on ffa_raven, the computer textures aren't showing up. Instead, I see this:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2723/dfltew1.jpg

However, in MP mode it works fine. How can I get these textures to work with JASP? This is of importance to me because I want to use that texture in a map I am creating.

OK, I downloaded it. I still have problems. Again, I stress that the textures appear in MP, but not SP.

Bah, I have the textures now, I'll probably not have any problems except with this map. :)

you said "JO FFA Maps converted to JA" did you edit or change map?

mine is Direct from JO's asset0 so I have all JO's MP & SP map in my JA I can load any SP & MP map and play with Bot too

also I did it test this "JKII_ffa" mappack for JA without my 0_assets0 pk3 and it working in MP & SP both without any missing Texture .. ;)

you can try this one too

http://files.filefront.com/JKII_ffa_packzip/;6167745;;/fileinfo.html

I think you have to remove all of custom map & lucas art's Bonus Maps from your Base JA once

Because sometime other custom map is Cause to missing texture so

for me JA's Bonus Map pack Cause to some JO's map's texture missing too

try again then or your video card ?.. ;)

ffaravenfr7.th.jpgffaraven2ki1.th.jpgffaraven3ho9.th.jpg

I can't edit or change that map. It's in compiled BSP form, and I'd have to have the .map file to change it.

You know, it may be a corrupt download. That may not explain why it works in MP but not SP, but stranger things have happened to me. I'll try this download.

EDIT: Okay, this is really weird. SP is still not showing textures. So I went into MP and recorded a demo of the textures working. When I play back the demo, all the usual textures are missing! What the hell??

Hmmm, that is a weird bug. Did I would try getting rid of all modded pk3s except for the ones you are examining to see if the bug goes away. Also you probably installed the latest patch but maybe not. As to bsp files, you can decompile any bsp file into .map files. Models and textures will be a bit wack though.

Archived