Home

snow speeder

Zygomaticus

Guest Cup_A_Jabba

ya, the thing about that is it is really good against mechs. if you ever noticed the pummel, it has 2 attack. but, against walls or buildings it does almost 100 damage I've noticed, so don't think that just because the snow speeder says 1 damage that it actually does 1 damage. I've used it several times, and it does work really well. Against A-A (anti-air) units. I like to shoot and run. so they can't hit me :D :D :D . so there u have it! Hope i helped a little bit at least.

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by mijtechboy

There is strength in masses. Though the snow speeder has only 1 attack, if you have lots of em, you can wipe out anybody pretty easily.

100% correct

Guest Maul403
thats what I hate about AT-ATs they are so vunerable there. Thats why they should have AA.

hmmm...if ATAT had AA then ppl would complain about IT being too strong...so just send a couple of AA units taggin along with it

Guest GhostKeeper

if at-ats had aa it would be impossible to take them down. all u need to do its put some aa guys in the at-at and when air comes unload them. you cant expect 1 unit to be able to kill everything and not have one weakness :)

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by mijtechboy

It's been discussed before: Snowspeeders will not have tow cables to destroy the AT-AT or any other mech for that matter.

Yah well I can see that because the animation would stress out the engine,:(

Archived