Home

Why you shouldn't try what you see on TV.

jon_hill987

probably both, but if that kind of behavior floats his boat so be it...i bet he tries the matchbox car trick from jackass1 next.

Is that the one where is sticks it in his... and goes into hospital to get an x-ray?

I bet they got the idea from the ass-ray room in scrubs.

I wonder what it's like for him to poo. Must be painful and/or embarrASSing.

Probably has a colostomy, now, actually, depending on how bad the damage was.

Never, ever do anything that you don't want the Paramedics and ER staff to laugh about either behind your back or even in your face.... ;)

But seriously, don't ever take a look at where you're going to take a seat, especially not on a public toilet. :rolleyes:

Ok, so had he checked the seat he may have noticed the glue. he was till the victim of a horrible prank rather than his own stupidity though. maybe he was in too much of a hurry to check? It isn't like he put the glue there himself and then sat on it.

Prank-victim or not, in the end it was his own "stupidity" not to check, nonetheless. :p

I mean, no hurry could keep me from checking, even if Mister Hanky is already lurking. Nope. And seriously, quite some coincidence that he is in a big hurry right when the seat is full of glue all over. Hard to find a reason not to see this when you step into the place. So, I don't really buy it. I smell attention-whoring and/or an attempt for getting money out of Wal-Mart. In fact, you don't know if he put the glue there himself.

Archived