Home

Joining Kreia, Destroying The Force

SilentScope001

Now, I like more options in K3. One option I missed was declaring your soilidatry with Kreia and deciding to destroy The Force, taking her teachings to heart.

Yes, most of us hate Kreia, but there are still those people who do somewhat like her. And, more options is good.

I worked up a good script for this transition...but I have the Xbox. Not the PC. So I cannot mod this in.

So, here is a script for something. I hope that somebody, if they had the spare time, plug this in and release it as a mod. I know I can't download it, but it does sound like a good mod, and I hope this idea doesn't go to waste.

*sigh* Here it is.

Kreia: [talks about the chocies you can make. You get the chocies of saying, "What about my friends?" "I'm going to help Revan" "I'm returning to exile".]

-New choice: "I am going to destroy the Force."

Kreia responds: "Do not destroy The Force. It flows within all living creatures, everywhere. It is what holds the galaxy together...and the destruction of The Force would be the destruction of all life."

Dialoge Options:

--Why? All that you've done is a waste then...

Kreia: "Even now, you do not comphrened? My goal was never to destroy The Force, but to defeat it. And I have done so, using you." (return back to the original dialouge)

--Ah, But it is not impossible to deafen? If nobody can hear or feel The Force...then it is as if it was destroyed.

Kreia: "You are learning. This is why I have trained you. The more powerful you are, the harder it will be for others to hear The Force. And if no one hears The Force, if no one hears its whispers, then the galaxy will finally be at peace, never to have to witness the horrors of war, of betrayal. The Force would finally die." (return back to the orignal dialouge)

--What if it would be better if there were no life?

Kreia: "Turn away from this path. I once thought the same things you have, and it has led me to commit a great mistake. There is still hope within the galaxy, still is a possiblity it can be saved from this perpetual cycle of violence. You are that hope." (return back to the orignal dialouge)

--Could it be possible if I create a new Order, of Force-Users who learn to use the Force...but also not to trust it? Not to follow the way of the Sith or the Jedi, but to use the Force to help others?

Kreia: "You are learning. But to get others to follow what you have taught yourself, and to make sure they do not pervert your teachings, will be a hard task. And The Force is very dangerous thing to rely on. You may be following the will of The Force without you knowing. But, I will pray for you and wish you luck. You are the galaxy's last hope." (return back to the orginal dialouge)

hey hang on tho this would be amazing to do u have to think

if the force dies the exile dies

and so the exile can't destroy the force as he/she is dark and in it for their power and so death is no option

and so tho it is a great idea its just something that wont work in the story

Ahhhh.......yes, but you forgot what part of it said, Do not Destroy the Force but deafen it........ make it unheard by all except those stronger than the Exile. But I do have to say one thing about that, if that happened there would be absolutely no reason to have a KotOR 3 because the only person stronger than the Exile in this Era is Revan.

hmm true but can i suggest another option

just something i like which s theplanet destroyer path

its basicaly you lear the wways of nihilus and destroy taris as well as destroying malacore and being exile the planet destroyer

i have been watching too much japanese animation right now so sorry if this sound realy far fetched lol

EDIT:!!!

THERES A KOTOR 3

SINCE WHEN

DUDE WHY IS ENGLAND SO FAR BEHINDE IN ITS GAMES!!!

hmm true but can i suggest another option

its basicaly you lear the wways of nihilus and destroy taris as well as destroying malacore and being exile the planet destroyer

i have been watching too much japanese animation right now so sorry if this sound realy far fetched lol

EDIT:!!!

THERES A KOTOR 3

SINCE WHEN

DUDE WHY IS ENGLAND SO FAR BEHINDE IN ITS GAMES!!!

No...no...no I never said there was a KotOR 3 but it would totally defeat the purpose of them making the game if the Force was deafened to Force Sensitive Races and people. Besides I live in the U.S.A and we're usually behind everyone else, video game wise, even England....:D

if the force dies the exile dies

The Exile has already given up his connection to the Force, at the Battle of Malachor V, but he is still alive, just leeching the Force off everyone else.

But I do have to say one thing about that, if that happened there would be absolutely no reason to have a KotOR 3 because the only person stronger than the Exile in this Era is Revan.

It's a mod. Not offically part of the LA Game. It's not going to be a part of DS or LS canon for the Exile in K3. You could choose to go back to Exile, but I doubt the game devlopers will assume you make that choice. :p Still would be nice if the player can choose this, but of course, LA did not place that in, for the obivous reasons you cite. So, this is why I want the modders to do it. It's not offical, and it means nothing, but it does add some flavour and a nice conclusion to the story.

I'm not sure if it would be in Kreia's character. After all, she taught Darth Nihlius, and you seen how that turned out. But I could come up with some dialoge for that.

I really do hope that somebody with K3 can place this in the dialoge file...it would be good.

But if you'll use this dialog, the game will never end, or it might end when you defeat Darth Sion, but I guess you can still go onto the last place where you meet up with Kreia/Darth Traya, but then again who will be the one standing there? remember it's a script... And if nothing's done to this script it will be useless I'm afraid... I.E. for use in Kotor 2... Or we'll have to find another Dark Lord, I.E Prince Xizor, but I'm not sure if this is the right period? Does anyone really know when Prince Xizor lived in the Star Wars Universe? But unless someone finds out who to use instead of Kreia/Darth Traya this won't work. Unless I.E. You have to fight Darth Nihilus who has been resurrected, any Ideas?

But if you'll use this dialog, the game will never end...

Erm. It does end. You see, I remember that you are talking to Darth Traya, and you get to say something like, "I want to follow Revan" or "I want to leave Malachor V forever". Kreia says something, and then you return back to the dialouge choices. It has been scripted that you can go off on a tangent with somebody else, and then you can go back to the original dialouge choices.

The story has a conclusion...your lesson with Kreia is finished. You now learn the truth and want to grow your power to help stop the Force, or to create a new Order of Force-Users that don't use the Force. That's it. Nothing else. You still kill Kreia...that's how the training is complete. And the game ends with the LS or DS Cutscene ending.

It's a non-canon ending, and not only that, but it won't be mentioned in K3 at all. It's just a mod that adds in something that is cool.

Plus, you want to defean The Force. The way to defean the Force is to grow more powerful. Oh, look, the True Sith is in the Unknown Regions and want to destroy the Republic? Let's kill two birds with one stone: Save the Republic from the True Sith...while growing powerful so that the echoes grow.

I don't see any problem for this.

Archived