Home

Is this normal?

Shadue

Ok, so I just got SW: EoW about 3 weeks ago, and the more and more I play the more I am seeing alot of what could be considered bugs.

So far here is a few:

1. When cycling through your own planets, space station (and possibly other units) that have been built on the planet don't show up, and you have to zoom back out to the galactic map, then zoom back in to see them.

2. Can not send scout units (boba fett, probe droids) to all planets. The grey'ed out ones, if I send lets say boba fett to an adjcent planet to a grey one, I still cant move him to the grey planet. I noticed this cause the game was giving me missings to kill a hero on a planet and I could not go there.

3. Send scout (boba fett or prob droid) to a planet, 2 units show in space but in reality there is much much more. Example, I sent a probe droid to an adjacent planet, it showed 1 xwing and 1 maurader, but I followed it up directly with my fleet, and ended up fighting this with the proper garrison untism, plus 5 corvettes.... wtf!

I have patch 1.05, are these known issues, and if i was to get the expansion would it clear up these issues?

rofl rofl (roll on floor laughing) sorry lol, this is just funny, I'd give you the answers to your questions now but I only have time to check the forums right now, all of the above are not bugs just so you know though and nothing that's wrong with the game, you just haven't played it enough to figure it out yet, someone else might have time to answer your Qs though, later.

And I hardly have time, but I'm doing it anyways. :)

1. When cycling through your own planets, space station (and possibly other units) that have been built on the planet don't show up, and you have to zoom back out to the galactic map, then zoom back in to see them.

I've noticed that sometimes, though not often...so far as I know it is a bug, it only happens to the space stations, and it's really not that bothersome. It'd be nice if they fixed it, but I'd rather they take care of the FoC balance stuff first.

2. Can not send scout units (boba fett, probe droids) to all planets. The grey'ed out ones, if I send lets say boba fett to an adjcent planet to a grey one, I still cant move him to the grey planet. I noticed this cause the game was giving me missings to kill a hero on a planet and I could not go there.

You are correct. You cannot send any units to the greyed-out planets. You have to gain access to them by occupying the space over an adjacent world first.

3. Send scout (boba fett or prob droid) to a planet, 2 units show in space but in reality there is much much more. Example, I sent a probe droid to an adjacent planet, it showed 1 xwing and 1 maurader, but I followed it up directly with my fleet, and ended up fighting this with the proper garrison untism, plus 5 corvettes.... wtf!

Sometimes the information provided by a scout is incomplete. Furthermore, a probe droid only send back a "snapshot" of what's in that enemy system at the moment the probe droid arrives. That information is still displayed so that you have time to see it and think about it, but the Rebels may well have moved more forces in-system after you deployed your probe, but before your battle fleet arrived. Also, remember that any space station over the planet will have a garrison, so that may be where those corvettes were coming from. The space station garrison units won't show up separately from the station in the probe droid's report.

• 3 weeks later...
1. When cycling through your own planets, space station (and possibly other units) that have been built on the planet don't show up, and you have to zoom back out to the galactic map, then zoom back in to see them

Thats cause you zoomed in on the wrong planet, happens all the time.

• 2 months later...

Archived