Home

KOTOR III Characters

Darth_Nihl

Which main character would you prefer to play as in KOTOR III?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which main character would you prefer to play as in KOTOR III?

• Darth Revan
    • The Exile
    • Both
    • Neither...

I was wondering about what characters I would want in KOTOR III from previous games or maybe some completly new characters. I would want Darth Revan, The Exile, HK-47, T3-M4, Carth, Bastila, Mira, Handmaiden, Mandalore/Canderous (since they are the same person) and Bao-Dur.

For new characters maybe a different Twi-Lek (not mission because I think she sucks), a Republic trooper for light, a sith trooper for dark and a bounty hunter player with Boba Fetts armor (maybe a descendant of Cassus Fett?)

What are your ideas?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my point of view, who needs a thread about what character they like to be in the game, is not like the creator is going to read it at all. Is not like there is agent from Bioware or Obsidian that is going to check all the thread and wrote it all in their notebooks. So why should we wasting our time trying to created thread about character, planets that should be on the game, or maybe some new stuff while we can just give our opinions to the person who is involved in creating it. I know many people will not agreed because maybe this is fun, but it is not fun if our idea is not on the game. We will be terribley dissapointed.

No one is forcing you to read the thread or participate. If it's "not your thing", then please don't clutter the thread just to tell us such. Either stick to topic, or move along to a different thread that does appeal to you. ~ Cz

The creators should read stuff like this, after all, we are the people who will be buying the game, the people they are trying to impress.

Thank you. Someone that doesn't just come here to say crap.

Is not like there is agent from Bioware or Obsidian that is going to check all the thread and wrote it all in their notebooks. So why should we wasting our time trying to created thread about character, planets that should be on the game, or maybe some new stuff while we can just give our opinions to the person who is involved in creating it.

I have 2 things to say about this

1. Dude learn to write proper english

2.It's fun to brainstorm these kind of ideas. I don't care if they're in the game or not. I just want to see what other people think and tell them what I think. If all your gonna do is post mean or derogatory things then just don't post. Keep it to yourself.

In my point of view, who needs a thread about what character they like to be in the game, is not like the creator is going to read it at all. Is not like there is agent from Bioware or Obsidian that is going to check all the thread and wrote it all in their notebooks. So why should we wasting our time trying to created thread about character, planets that should be on the game, or maybe some new stuff while we can just give our opinions to the person who is involved in creating it. I know many people will not agreed because maybe this is fun, but it is not fun if our idea is not on the game. We will be terribley dissapointed.

In my point of view, who needs someone floating around antagonizing the good creative fun we have here in our forum?

Darth_Nihl, there is no need to flame other members. Keeping on topic, if they had to reuse characters for KOTOR III (Not as Party Members, other than the Droids), I would like them to use:

Revan

The Jedi Exile

Carth Onasi

Bastila Shan

T3-M4

HK-47

Atton Rand

Brianna/Mical

Bao-Dur

Canderous Ordo (Mandalore)

Mira/Hanharr

Mission Vao

Zaalbar

Jolee Bindo

Darth Sion (Hoped he managed to survive)

Other than that, I don't think I would want anyone else to return.

Keeping on topic, if they had to reuse characters for KOTOR III (Not as Party Members, other than the Droids), I would like them to use:

Revan

The Jedi Exile

Carth Onasi

Bastila Shan

T3-M4

HK-47

Atton Rand

Brianna/Mical

Bao-Dur

Canderous Ordo (Mandalore)

Mira/Hanharr

Mission Vao

Zaalbar

Jolee Bindo

Darth Sion (Hoped he managed to survive)

Other than that, I don't think I would want anyone else to return.

I have 2 things to say:

1. Thats alot of people...pretty much everyone from both games.

2. Why Sion? I thought was kind of a dumb bad guy...Nihilus was much cooler. I would rather have him.

In my point of view, who needs someone floating around antagonizing the good creative fun we have here in our forum?

Kudos to you. Thank-you for being supportive of me.

First off, don't double post, just use the edit button. I know it is a lot of people that I want in the game, but this Thread is for people's opinions and you critising them seems to be a bit harsh. I'm not changing my opinion for you or anyone else on this Forum and I doubt you, me or anyone could force other members to change their opinion, just because you don't like their opinions. Also if you think Nihilus is better, why don't you post in my Sion Vs Nihilus Thread and save this topic going off-topic?

First off, don't double post, just use the edit button.

I only double posted because I was talking about two different things

Mod Edit: We do not allow Double Posting here. Please refrain from double posting in the future, thank you. -RH

I know it is a lot of people that I want in the game, but this Thread is for people's opinions and you critising them seems to be a bit harsh.

I don't think I'm being very harsh at all. I'm just stating my opinion and if you think it is harsh then I am very sorry. Also about you wanting alot of people I'm not saying thats a bad thing...I'm just saying thats alot of people.

I'm not changing my opinion for you or anyone else on this Forum and I doubt you, me or anyone could force other members to change their opinion, just because you don't like their opinions.

I'm not expecting anyone to change their opinions just because I don't agree and you shouldn't get so riled up about things when I commment on what you say. If you took offense then I am sorry.

Also if you think Nihilus is better, why don't you post in my Sion Vs Nihilus Thread and save this topic going off-topic?

I have 3 things to say:

1. I have already posted in ViperSkeele's forum about Nihilus

2. Thank-you for the referral to your other forum

3. I would not like to get off topic either. All I said is that I like Nihilus better it was just a minor thing that could've just been taken in and ignored. So what? One off topic sentance. Now you're you're the one posting this kind of thing...its totally off topic. I know mine is off topic too but I just had to post a rebuttle. Once again I will say I am sorry if I offended you. Let's just please stop this pointless bickering and get back on topic.

Recurring characters in the main character's group:

Bastila

HK-47

T3-M4

Exile and Revan later in the game

Jolee, Mission and Zaalbar (if LS Revan) would also make appearances and even be companions temporarily. Hanharr might be too, if the character is DS.

Mandalore and Carth/Cede should will make cameo appearances, albeit signficantly so.

Visas, Brianna, Mical, Atton, Mira and Bao-Dur should be at the rebuilding jedi academy on Coruscant depending on alignment and gender of the Exile.

I'd really like Nomi and Vima to appear also, even if they are named so only with no references to their Sunrider surname anywhere in sight. Just "Master Nomi" and possibly "Master Vima" (seeing as how Vima is close to 50 by now).

Nihilus should appear in a new form.

HK-47, who needs more?

I would Say that some of the "core" Characters need to be in the party, Exile/Revan later in game, Carth and Bastila at the start maybe? looking for Revan and Diciple looking for Exile? T3-M4 well he "should" come back he is the R2-D2 for Kotor, Canderous Not sure, maybe he should appear in the game, but not in the party.

And of course, New Party Members, some kind of High Ranked Sith Joining you would be fun.

Yes a Sith Lord would be pretty cool...maybe it could be a reincarnation of Darth Nihilus? What is it about everyone liking Atton? Personnally I think he is just a scout that replaces mission. I would hope for a cooler scout character. For example a Rodian. I woud also like to see more aliens as party members not just the same old humans.

HK-47, who needs more?

I would Say that some of the "core" Characters need to be in the party, Exile/Revan later in game, Carth and Bastila at the start maybe? looking for Revan and Diciple looking for Exile? T3-M4 well he "should" come back he is the R2-D2 for Kotor, Canderous Not sure, maybe he should appear in the game, but not in the party.

And of course, New Party Members, some kind of High Ranked Sith Joining you would be fun.

A Sith Lord in company of a Jedi?????????

A Sith Lord in company of a Jedi?????????

It could be somebody who manipulates them. Like Kreia or Palpatine. And Darth_Nihl, I agree with you with more alien species for Party Members. Personally, I think there should only be one human. Your PC.

Edit: I also think that in KOTOR III, that there should only be two Jedi in your Party. Your PC and your master. The rest would be non-Force Sensitive and only one of them could be trained as a Jedi as a sidequest. This is what I'm doing in my KOTOR Fic (Echoes of Darkness, starring the Exile) and her party.

"A Sith Lord in company of a Jedi?????????"

Who says you are going to use a Jedi? Maybe now you will use a Dark Sided CHaracter, or the Sith Lord could join you if you are dark sided.

Now a Reincarnation of Nihilus sounds Cheesy.

Archived