Home

KOTOR III Characters

Darth_Nihl

Which main character would you prefer to play as in KOTOR III?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which main character would you prefer to play as in KOTOR III?

• Darth Revan
    • The Exile
    • Both
    • Neither...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly! new characters at long last, no Ebon Hawk either...it should make appearences but not be in your control either..that would be cool.

I agree, it would be cool to have the option to go out in a single man ship, like the sith fighters from K1+TSL.

It's inevitable that Revan and the exile will figure in the story, but a new charactor is needed.

i would have pritty much have everyone from k1 n 2 sept hanharr dont like him no honor also i would have hk-47 upgraded with the ability to use lightsabers much like general grievous but with only 2 hands i like him and with atton n carth the can both be piolts but atton would be the co pilot cause he is younger

I'd just LOVE if instead of getting an Atton/Carth rip-off, you get just an average joe. Literally, no dark past. Just that honest to god guy. That way his romance plot wouldn't have to involve healing his emo wounds.(Its not that I don't like that kind of character, but they've done it in the other games.

You know, I think all the characters were like that, even the Exile (battle scars from Malechor, the Jedi after her) and T3 (missing Revan). Two of my fave Star Wars characters are Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors. They're not tortured souls, well Kyle has things happen to him but he's more focused on revenge when he believes Jan was killed that brooding over his murdered father, even when seeking out the Valley of the Jedi so he could gain the power to go after Jan's murderers. How about some young soldier who doesn't have some traumatic past? Or if you really need to have some emo past at least make the characters more Mira and less Visas.

Well, technically Mira have emo past too, just that she deals with it nicely, so did Mission to a certain degree. Kyle have his emo moments too, where he would forget about the force.

But I don't know, Average Joe seems greatly un-fun to me, unless you would do fun things to him like blowing up his home planet mid game.

In KotOR III, I would like to see:

1. Bastila, Atris, Vandar, Mira(Kreia says about her that she would become great jedi or something) and others(new) as the Jedi council on Coruscant.

2. For a Sith Lord, it could be Saalo Morn, or something else from ''The New Sith Wars''.

3. Carth as in KotOR II

In KotOR III, I would like to see:

1. Bastila, Atris, Vandar, Mira(Kreia says about her that she would become great jedi or something) and others(new) as the Jedi council on Coruscant.

So would I. But I don't think we're going to see Atris again. She is quite likely to be killed in TSL, both for LS and DS exile, and the only way to let her live is to make her seek redemption and give up the force. While the exile is LS by canon, this makes Atris' presence in the game questionable at best, since the games tend to favor all the alignment possibilities. Seeing Atris again could be interesting, but I think that will only happen in comic books or novels.

2. For a Sith Lord, it could be Saalo Morn, or something else from ''The New Sith Wars''.

3. Carth as in KotOR II

Emm... The New Sith Wars are still almost 1000 years away by the end of TSL. So if you want Carth and the others back, then that is impossible unless they all live to see VERY old age to say the least...

Bastila, Atris, Vandar, Mira(Kreia says about her that she would become great jedi or something) and others(new) as the Jedi council on Coruscant.

I'd defo prefer to see K1 chars to TSL chars ( although TSL will probobly figure more in the story)

So would I. But I don't think we're going to see Atris again. She is quite likely to be killed in TSL, both for LS and DS exile, and the only way to let her live is to make her seek redemption and give up the force. While the exile is LS by canon, this makes Atris' presence in the game questionable at best, since the games tend to favor all the alignment possibilities. Seeing Atris again could be interesting, but I think that will only happen in comic books or novels.

I agree, But if she were to survive, I'd like her to of wasted away like lestat in interview with a vampire, and you and exile could go to the polar academy and torment her.

Emm... The New Sith Wars are still almost 1000 years away by the end of TSL. So if you want Carth and the others back, then that is impossible unless they all live to see VERY old age to say the least...

Are the New Sith Wars 1000 years away?? Ops... Yes you are right. Sorry, my mistake.

As for Atris, personally I wouldn't mind to see her in KotOR III, after it is supposed to be redeemed by the help of the Exile, and she could return to the Jedi order. But if she doesn't fit into the storyline, then fine by me :)

I think that if too many Jedi from the previous games come back, it will make it seem as if Malak's assault on Dantooine and Nihilu's feeding of Katarr did nothing.

Agreed. It seems to me that no matter what the Exile did to Atris, she wouldn't be able to factor in to KotOR III. Even if the Exile let her live, she probably would have either been killed by the Sith Holocrons or put herself into a "self-exile". Either way, I doubt she would have anything necessary to add in the plot.

• 4 weeks later...

what i would personally like to see is the return of HK-47 and T3, they are both fan favorites and have sorta become classic to the series, but overall i think very few return characters is best, maybe 1 characters from the first and 1 from the second game but make the rest new

however one person i would like to see be in your party is a character from the 1st or 2nd game but a more minor one like zheron (if thats how you spell it) or something like that

the rest make it all new

I would like to have these as my party members:

T3-M4 (Always saves the day)

HK-47 (Damn, I love his definition of love)

Mandalore/Canderous (FOR MANDALORE!)

Revan (He was the one who were searching for the true sith)

Jedi Exile (He was the one who were searcing for Revan)

Some jedi (The council insists that he should go with the others)

Some sith (Like Visas in the last game)

Carth (Revans best friend?)

Bastilla (Revans girlfriend?)

Someone else

I want the Ebon Hawk to at the third game :D

I would like to have these as my party members:

T3-M4 (Always saves the day)

HK-47 (Damn, I love his definition of love)

Mandalore/Canderous (FOR MANDALORE!)

Revan (He was the one who were searching for the true sith)

Jedi Exile (He was the one who were searcing for Revan)

Some jedi (The council insists that he should go with the others)

Some sith (Like Visas in the last game)

Carth (Revans best friend?)

Bastilla (Revans girlfriend?)

Someone else

I want the Ebon Hawk to at the third game :D

Welcome to the forums. :waive1:

While this would be pretty cool party for a KotOR III fanfic, I don't really think it would be good for the actual game. We've heard many of these characters stories and we know who they are. Finding out a bunch of stuff we already know doesn't sound very fun to me.

In my opinion, mostly new characters are needed. I'd say the maximum number of former party members in K3 should be no more than 3 (preferably Bastila [or Jolee maybe, if he's alive], T3, and HK), and then all new characters.

Welcome to the forums. :waive1:

While this would be pretty cool party for a KotOR III fanfic, I don't really think it would be good for the actual game. We've heard many of these characters stories and we know who they are. Finding out a bunch of stuff we already know doesn't sound very fun to me.

In my opinion, mostly new characters are needed. I'd say the maximum number of former party members in K3 should be no more than 3 (preferably Bastila [or Jolee maybe, if he's alive], T3, and HK), and then all new characters.

Yeah, I'd have most of the old companions (from both games) appear toward the end and help fight the true Sith, each old companion mobilizing their own forces - exile's companions as the new jedi, Mandalorian sending in the Mandalorians, Zaalbar the wookiees, Carth the Republic fleet, etc.

I'd have Bastila in the group, though, along with HK and T3.

And lest I forget: Welcome to the forum, Mindtwistah.

Yeah, I'd have most of the old companions (from both games) appear toward the end and help fight the true Sith, each old companion mobilizing their own forces - exile's companions as the new jedi, Mandalorian sending in the Mandalorians, Zaalbar the wookiees, Carth the Republic fleet, etc.

I'd have Bastila in the group, though, along with HK and T3.

And lest I forget: Welcome to the forum, Mindtwistah.

When I talk about previous party members, I always forget to talk about the ones I don't want to have in the K3 party. I as well think that many (if not all) the former party members should return and have some part in the game. And yea, the idea about each one getting his/her own forces together would be awesome. The perfect ending to an incredible RPG trilogy - a massive, epic battle between the forces of good and evil.

When I talk about previous party members, I always forget to talk about the ones I don't want to have in the K3 party. I as well think that many (if not all) the former party members should return and have some part in the game. And yea, the idea about each one getting his/her own forces together would be awesome. The perfect ending to an incredible RPG trilogy - a massive, epic battle between the forces of good and evil.

Somebody somewhere - I think it was on the Obsidian boards when I still frequented those waters - described this idea where at the end of K3, Carth is leading the Republic fleet against the true Sith, but having some trouble penetrating their defenses (for sending in a strike forces or whatever). Then Mandalore swoops in and orders out his heavy guns, then just casually announces over the comm, "There's your opinion, Admiral Onasi." I don't like Mandalore/Canderous much, but a scene like that would be SO cool. And it's so much in character that I can almost hear Mandalore say it.

I would not want to play as anyone previously played. I think HK-47 and T3-M4 should be playable as side characters, but not Rev or Ex.

I think your character should be REALLY choosable and customizable. I think you should be able to choose from a multiple of different species and change a multiple of different body features. I would also like to see some other interesting characters. Maybe a few Sith or some other long lost Jedi.

• 5 weeks later...

So, I'm a n00b here on the boards, but I've played I and II plenty of times through to hopefully be qualified to have an opinion. :)

First off, whoever made the implication that HK-47 wasn't the coolest robot ever, go throw yourself in a sarlacc pit for heresey. If I had a robot, it would be HK-47.

So, naturally, HK-47 (and, I'm guessing, the Ebon Hawk) would return, as would T3-M4. (It would be an interesting "starter plot" -- play as HK-47 and T3-M4 to go search for *insert main character here*)

Now, I don't want Carth back. At all. Two reasons:

A) If I had the chance to slowly torture a character from the KotOR games, it would be Carth. I can't stand him.

B) He's a bleeding Admiral of the Republic Fleet. He wouldn't be doing much. Coming back as a Point of contact like in TSL? Perhaps. But not as a playable character, it simply wouldn't make sense.

Also, I want the Genoharadan back. They rock. In fact, I think I want the Rodian Hulas) to be a member of the party. How awesome would that be? Better than Carth, I assure you. :lol:

So, who do we have right now...

*main character*

Hulas

HK-47

T3-M4

Six left...

So, I'm thinking that the plot would revolve around "What the hell is happening in the Unknown Regions?" THat is, after all, where the other KotORs left off. Therefore, the main character would go about and head there with his party (forgetting the fact Revan and the Exile couldn't take anyone).

So...

Later on, you're doing your thing, and then you realize why Revan and the Exile left everyone behind. What it is, I don't know, nor care. What matters is, all of your allies are either dead, incapacitated, or get back to Republic space. You're about to die, and there comes...

Revan and the Exile (which would be awesome if you could take your data from your previous games and upload them to the next one, like you could for the Golden Sun games, so Revan and the Exile are YOUR Revan and the Exile, except Revan gets his awesome armour, because you can't beat it :p). So after some ass-kicking, your new party consists of:

You

Revan

Exile

T3-M4

HK-47

I'm thinking this would be okay, too, since there is no mention whatsoever about what HAPPENS to Revan and the Exile.

Now, for character listings:

For returning characters I'd like to see:

*HK-47 (playable)

*T3-M4 (playable)

*Hulas (playable)

*Bastila (no preference)

*Jolee Bindo (no preference -- I'm assuming Bindo and Bastila would be on the new Jedi Council)

*Nihilus (not playable -- it wouldn't make sense regardless of your allignment)

*Mandalore (not playable)

My mind is shot, I can't think of anything else right now.

Archived