Home

(BF2)Hunt Mode:Hunters Become Hunted

SilentScope001

Many people hate the Gungans. I don't care about it, but I guess because of it, in BF2, they place in Hunt Mode where you can hunt out the enemy.

So, I start up the CIS vs. Gungans. Playing as the CIS.

Gungans beat me.

Turns out that they start off with all grenades. These grenades, being thrown at the CIS in close range, annlihated my entire unit. The CIS was there, being sent to blow up the Gungans, but it ends up that the CIS was being massacured!

Same thing happened with the Empire vs. Ewoks. Ewoks got spears and rocks, knocking the Imperial Snipers off the ground. These snipers are disabled, allowing for the Ewok to do chain attacks and finally elimante me.

Even the Tusken Raiders vs. Jawas become hard to fight. The Tusken Raiders walk around, with blasters...and end being slaughtered by Jawas with infintie Arc Welders. Man, I'm sure those Jawas could wipe out an entire Imperial division...

So...erm...Help. I need help with how, using the Hunters, to defeat those that are supposed to be HUNTED. Basically, how to kill off the Gungans, Ewoks, and Jawas. Because, I have to say, those three races are, according to my battles, the greatest military forces in the galaxy.

I never have a problem with the Ewoks, usually they can only kill 2 men and than it's victory. First time with tusken vs. jawa I lost and later when I was better at the game I won big time on both sides. Gungans at the beginnig I won but was always real close and later when I got better, again no problems. For the jawa vs tusken there is an easy way to win on both sides: If youre Jawa get as close as possible and take out as many as possible.

If youre Tusken try to keep enough distance so that the Jawa's cant hit you but you can hit the Jawa's.

Thats all I can help with right now, I will play the other 2 again asap.

I just played them. Ewoks wasn't that hard at all, just place your auto turrets adn snipe every one you see. It's harder when you attempt close range combat. Same with Jawas. Those Arc casters hurt, so stay far away from your targets. Preferably climb to the top of the colluseum. I won quickly with the bolt action rifle. The gungan fighting is much different, you have no long range weapon and everythings right there. Just worry about blasting them to death. I found it helps if you target one with q to single them out to kill them. It was over quickly, and I was the victor.

Are you talking about playing hunt mode online or single player?

I find it funny that the supposed hated races to many critics

of star wars that the ewoks and the gungans are pwning in this

game. Hmm I would suggest to play how people played the

Jedi Knight series by doing the jump like a maniac technique

but that probally would be hard to do since instead you do

a dive technique. If its online its vital that you hunters act as

1 unit instead of just doing your own thing.

Gungans.

Dont be to close to fellow

allies thus preventing alot of grenade deaths with the gungans.

Since you armed with rifles and gungans are only stuck with

grenades. Shoot em from a far thus forcing your opponent to

lob grenades a super distance if possible ;). Rifles are pretty

easy to shoot from afar. Well unless its against real people.

Ewoks

Ewoks are toughies. They small and they can hide. Thus making it

fun to play online I would think. Ewoks can be beaten though.

Simple thing would be to be up in the trees taking them off

from there. But if that gets boring you can always go run and

gun em. Just hope your accurate ;).

Tuskens

Well you would think this should be easy. Tuskens all the way

Tuskens are warrior like and the ole jawa you would think wouldnt

be good at combat. Whats so hard with the jawas is there shotgun like

electric weapon. Just charge it up hope you hit. But with the tuskens again

they have a rifle. SHouldnt be hard to get them from a distance against the ai

but against real opponents. They prob charge those suckers up and own the day.

I hope this helped some. I havnt played battlefront 2 lately. I only got it

on the xbox. So I dont have any online experiance. Just tried to give some

helpful insight. If I got anything wrong here weaponwise. With all do please

correct me ;)

• 2 months later...

I just tried it, heres what I got:

Tuskens: I didn't win this one, the Jawas were two points ahead of me each time. At first I tried to used the infantry Tusken, but I couldn't kill the Jawas off fast enough. Sniping them off from the top is the strategy that worked best, because they seem to expose themselves very easily. It just wasn't enough to win though.

CIS: The key to winning against the Gungans is to kill them before they kill your men. Run out there in the middle of the fight, and slaughter them down before they get a chance to throw those grenades. Keeping your men alive is the main objective.

Empire: I have no idea why you're having problems with this one. I only lost three men, and two of them were by friendly fire. I didn't die once. The Ewoks didn't even fight back for the most part. Just charge at them and mow them down, keep moving so they cant throw their rocks at you.

Hope I could help.

Archived