Home

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Teaser

Commander Obi-Wan

It's bothering me how 18 and 19 year old actors are playing characters that are supposed to be in their early teens.

But meh, I guess there's nothing we can do about it.

Yeah, it's fun to compare Daniel Radclife's picture from the first movie to his appearance in this teaser: he goes from looking like an 8-year-old to looking like a 18-year-old. That's the problem with child actors, they grow up....

Looks pretty cool. Still bothers me that daniel radcliffe is a creepy naked horse molester.

I'm mainly looking forward to the last book more than anything.

No more than Elijah Wood being a uber fast, silent, woman-eating freak with talons.

Hey, Equus is an awesome play :p

Eh, I tend to stay away from anything that includes a 17-year-old nude groping and/or mutilating horses, but that's just me.

No more than Elijah Wood being a uber fast, silent, woman-eating freak with talons.

... good point.

Eh, I tend to stay away from anything that includes a 17-year-old nude groping and/or mutilating horses, but that's just me.

I saw a different version, though. There was no on stage nudity or real horses, nor any "groping and/or mutilating" horses, but it was still an incredible story. Really defines the whole "psychological thriller" genre.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Since you can't put spoiler tags around a picture this is what I resorted to.

mask.jpg

mask2.jpg

Who are these guys? Voldemort's Generals? I only guess this because I never read past the second book and these guys appear after Sirius says something about Voldemort's armies.

Archived