Home

New Expansions for SW Galaxies

Erich the Ewok

I am wondering if anybody knows if lucasarts and sony are going to continue to release more expansion software to download for star wars galaxies? Or are they going to release Star Wars Galaxies 2 which is what Sony did to EverQuest? I hope that they do not do that because I would not want to pay for 2 Star Wars online service charges each month! What is the next expansion for Star Wars Galaxies and when will it be coming out? I hope that their will be more planets to explore and more quests to go on?

not for a long time. They're working on expertise as well as possibly putting more content into the game. The latest Star Wars Galaxies that came out is the one you want instead of dloading it, go pick up the Complete Adventures, it has An Empire Divided, Jump to Lightspeed, Rage of the Wookiees, and Trials of Obiwan for a decent price of $30. Plus you get the AT-RT with that, so can't really go wrong there.

As far as expansion packs coming out.....maybe next year, as for now the development team is focusing on fixing bugs, expertise for the rest of the professions, and next chapter 5-the trader/crafter revamp.

btw everyone: Decay is NOT coming back into the game. confirmed by Helios at the main forums.

hmmm i dont mind decay i meann it help regulate the economy by keeping artisans in the work force.

None the less the rumour mill is still pumping about Hoth/Dagabah for the next Exp. mind you it doesnt fit into the time line unless they advance it a little bit!

Archived