Home

-(db)- Recruiting: Veni, vidi, owned

-(db)-Leader

Welcome to the DarkBlood Clan thread. Now, our name is misleading, since we do not care about what side you play or RP as, be it Jedi or Sith, Hero or Villain, Empire or Rebels.

We are quite a peaceful Clan, with a War record of 2 played, 2 won (the second being a disband war with (ck)). We aren't as old as many other Clans, but are quickly rising, with many recruits joining each week. Our sole aim is to make our members, as long as they follow the rules, basically that there's fun, and there's too much fun, we have improved many members by huge amounts, giving them practise and new tricks to add to their arsenal.

We have many Allies, and only one current enemy, who we have defeated in various battles, causing us to win the war with them. The =SS= have all but given up on Battlefront 2 now.

We do not believe in spies, and our three virtues are Honour, Loyalty and respect, as well as honesty, which basically needs no mention.

We would be happy if you could join.

We offer best support for PC BF2, though we can help with any other games you have.

Darth Vindr :sithk:

• 1 month later...

Hello im looking for a clan or clans to join. I would be happy to join with your clan

and other clans. I owuld justl ike some basic info.

1 how many members

2 what modes does your clan play

3 rules that your clan wants to follow

I woud like to join a clan thats laid back.(doesnt take the game seriously)

Thats respectable to other clans and any players they encounter.

and also thats a good community of players and friends.

And if anything that I would want is alittle tone down on the language department.

So if your interested in me please by all means contact me. you can private message me ,message me on this thread or you can look at my info and contact me through the various instant messangers I have. SO hope to hear from you soon.

Archived