Home

Who are you thankful for?

CSI

OK, Fellas, I know this may be inappropriate in the Christmas Atmosphere, but seriously, the Thanksgiving are closer than Christmas, right?

OK, back on Topic:

I'm thankful for my parents, who raised me.

I'm thankful for my teacher in college and high school.

I'm also thankful for my friends Hubert, Dustin, Kelly, and Becky for giving me a lot of fun at school and home!

I'm thankful for Jae and Emperor Devon for giving me such intense dueling (Although it's a practice dueling)

I'm thankful for my friends Pottsie, Dark_Lady, JediMaster12, and my only rival, RevanSithMaster for giving me a lot of fun and encouragement here.

I'm thankful for everybody who helped me here, includes, but not limited to: Jae Onasi, Stoffe -mkb-, sigruphs (I'll edit is as soon as I found his real name), Shem and many, many more.

Finally, I'm thankful for everyone who brought me eternal happiness.

Sincerely,

CSI: Nihilus

I'm thankful for:

-my family, who has raised me into the guy who i am today, and will be tomorrow (hipotetically speaking, tomorrow means the future)

-for my brother and friends for always being there

-for about everything i have

-for the FTW site, and the many good friends there

-and for everything else

Also, we on Portugal don't celebrate Thanksgiving as well. ;)

Summed it up didn't ya Cgynus darling?

Well I am thankful for most importantly that I have my family and that my uncle is doing much better and I pray for him.

I am thankful for all the forumites here who have helped me achieve a level of insanity that I never knew I possessed :lol:

I am thankful for CSI who brought me down memory lane with his CSI Star Wars fics. I love forensics though I am interested in archaeology. Shows you how much my world has collapsed.

I am thankful for Pottsie and his good humor when I threaten with the manuscript or not posting a new chapter for two weeks. I can see that people liek to read my stuff. What am I saying? Cyngus fawns over my poetry, and I have a page at poetry.com with some of my stuff.

What can I say? I am thankful that I am allowed to live on the God-given green earth in good health so that I may do the things I dream of doing.

I'm thankfull for what God and what he has done for me.

Thankfull for my family, who care for me.

Thankfull for all my friends back in Adelaide. They still contact and think about me two years after I've moved and I can't wait to see them again at Christmas.

Thankfull for all the friends I've made since moving here. Friendship is essential in the country 'cause without it you won't survive.

Thankfull for my chums in Canberra for helping me keep what's left of my sanity.

Thankfull for everyone who does things behind the scenes. The mods here at LF, the officers at Cadets, my friends and my parents...

Thankfull for the Australian Defence Forces who fight for us every day. Also: for the ANZACs who I have so much respect for.

And last but not least, I'm thankfull for all my hombres here at LF, you lot will accept and befriend anyone. Cheers guys.

OK, Fellas, I know this may be inappropriate in the Christmas Atmosphere, but seriously, the Thanksgiving are closer than Christmas, right?

Oh and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving back in England.

Yeah, the only country that celebrates Thanksgiving is the USA, and thankfully I'm a US citizen so I celebrate it. :D

Back on Topic........

I'm thankful for a lot of things but above all is

1.my rival CSI: Nihilus :p

2.Pottsie

3.all the Moderators out there

4.my family

5.all my high school teachers

6.all the HOT girls at my school

7.my principle/ previous Band Director Mr. Smith!

Archived