Home

Who are you thankful for?

CSI

Jae, RJM and me had group hugglz once. :xp:

Most people here would be willing to give RJM a hug, but I wouldn't do it unarmed. :D

See, we came out of it just fine. :D My stepfamily is Italian, so we hug and kiss everyone, so hugs and (platonic on-the-cheek) smooches for everyone because I'm thankful for you all.

And I'm thankful for my family, friends, people in my church, a warm home, enough (too much) food to eat, a safe place to live, Wisconsin summers (but not the mosquitoes), Chicago Bears and Cubs (even when they lose--I'm not a fair-weather fan!), Buckeye football, red hair, my TKD master, Star Wars, a job I enjoy doing, a finished fan-fic :D , my computer, freedom, and everyone who has served their country in the military, among too many other things to name.

Uh-oh, ya'll we better get back on topic before a mod Locks the tread, you know it's usually CSI that takes threads off topic, but this time it was RJM and JM12 :disaprove ya'll have been around him way too much lol Just Kiddin to both ya'll and to CSI

[Off Topic:]Huh. I know RSM always pick out my bad habit which I'm trying hard to use my willpower to resist the lure of dark side of turning the spammer on.

[On Topic:]Well, the Thanksgiving is already history. But however, I believe everybody had a nice Thanksgiving, or not? If not, here's the solution: Drag him/her to the North Pole and assign him/her a detention for a whole year with Santa Claus.

Or better, drag him/her to Dagobah and assign him/her a detention for a whole year with Santa Yoda.

Im not gonna go all soft and squishy, of course we all love our families/partners/pets..

I'm moreso thankful for:

Iskender Doner Kebab. Light shavings of trim lamb. Seved with seasoning, yogurt, tomato salsa onto of a layer of freshly baked Turkish bread :)

Iskender%20KebabL.jpg

Chicken Makhani (butter chicken cream) An Indian dish. Diced Tandoori chicken fillets in a mild tomato based gravy....ooooh yummo! (Not a great pic of how its usually presented, but gives you the gist)

butter_chicken_a.jpg

Cappriciosa : Traditional style pizza. Meat, Mushrooms, Mozarella, Olives. MUST be cooked by fat Italian chef in a wood fired oven, NOT pimply faced kid at Pizza Hut.

Capricciosa.jpg

oh yeah, and this guy - without whom NONE of us would be here *points at banner*

4670-George-Lucas.jpg

DAMNIT - now Im all hungry and feel like watching A New Hope again :p

mtfbwya

[Off Topic:]Huh. I know RSM always pick out my bad habit which I'm trying hard to use my willpower to resist the lure of dark side of turning the spammer on.

Use the Dark side of the Force CSI turn the spammer on.... lol no really you need to stop takin threads off topic or the Mods will start lockin em. :D Sorry CSI but It's true.....

ME!?!?! Look who's talkin the Lord of the Spam, well no that's not true first ED then you.....

I had a great Thanksgiving.... to bad Pottsie or anyone else outside the US has no idea what we're talking about lol

Be more specific. Like you actually sat around the table, had a big, fat turkey with your family, and pray, and say who you're thankful...right?

For me, I went to Las Vegas and you already knew that. No comments on CSI except I found tons of CSI T-Shirts there.

Off topic: Hey, nobody told me I am a Lord of Spamming, which is just a custom-made title who I will never accept.

Well ED I got tired of readin your spammy posts....... so i haven't read any recent ones unless they were directed towards me

ok fine CSI I'll explain it in greater detail

I sat down with my family including my grandparents and aunt and cousins we ate a big turkey.... that go into enough detail for ya?

OK, no hard feelings, I hope. If I offended you in any way, tell me.

Yes, it's in a better detail. Thank you.

Eh, I begin to agree with you as ED is beginning spamming...

Im not gonna go all soft and squishy, of course we all love our families/partners/pets..

I'm moreso thankful for:

Chicken Makhani (butter chicken cream) An Indian dish. Diced Tandoori chicken fillets in a mild tomato based gravy....ooooh yummo! (Not a great pic of how its usually presented, but gives you the gist)

Heh, another internat'l dish to try in the Jimbo/Jae house. :)

Cappriciosa : Traditional style pizza. Meat, Mushrooms, Mozarella, Olives. MUST be cooked by fat Italian chef in a wood fired oven, NOT pimply faced kid at Pizza Hut.

Capricciosa.jpg

That may be good pizza, and it looks far better from that soggy nasty stuff that pretends to be pizza at Pizza hut. But it is not True Pizza. I live in a town with 35 pizza places, mostly owned by these fabulous Italians who know True Pizza--thin, thick, and stuffed crust. I have seen the light of True Pizza, and it is Good, like Giordano's Stuffed Crust Pizza.

stuffedcrustpizzagiordati4.gif

Now they know how to make a fabulous pizza. Luigi's has them beat in the thin crust department, though. I am very thankful for True Pizza. :D

DAMNIT - now Im all hungry

mtfbwya

I'd send you some of our roast turkey but it'd be nasty and fuzzy by the time it got to you. :)

Hehehe, nice one Jae. The only problem my house has is stuffing. My mother and I had a stuffing war on the difference between the cube stuffing and dressing and ended up making WAY TOO MUCH. I like the stuff but even what we made was a little extreme.

Jae: I loved Giordanos. I first tried it when I went to Chicago for a year of schooling by Jesuits. It was good stuff and I haven't had stuff that good since. The exception was Portellos and the Italian beef. BTW, some of my family on my mom's side are from Sicily.

Archived