Home

Shirt Reborn

Hey all,

First-time poster here. Just wanted to share a little something. . .

*Begin exposition*

I picked up a copy of Sam & Max Hit the Road when it came out. I didn't know anything about Sam and Max, but thought the preview of the game looked pretty funny (can't remember where I saw it; might have been on Full Throtle or Day of the Tentacle). Anyway, I thought this was the greatest game to come out, and looked everywhere for Sam and Max material.

One of the first things I bought was the t-shirt offered in the Adventurer. Well, I've had that shirt for over thirteen years. Unfortunately, it hasn't held up so well. The material was pretty thin, and it kind of fell apart in the wash. Although my parents bugged me back then to throw it out, I never would.

*End exposition*

So, with the new episodes coming out, I thought I'd try to revive it. I've already got the new shirt from TellTale Games, but really liked the old shirt's image. Looking online didn't give me anything to work with. I ended up scanning the image and taking it to a friend whose family owns a small screenprinting shop.

This folded up one is the old shirt. You can see some of the holes in it. The other is the new shirt . While the image on the shirt is a little darker than I'd like, I think it came out pretty good. I guess it will lighten in the wash.

Archived