Home

Usernames

Loderian

Why is it that no one has an original user name?

I do realize this is a Star Wars forum, but still ppl lets be original.

Darth Essence, Darth InSidious, Darth Trylan, Gohanks, Lord Darth Bane, Lord2, maul 2112, Obi-Wan Baloney and so many other people have user names that consist of the words: Darth, Lord, Jedi, and any variation in spelling to make their name unique.

And Gohanks is the gayest rip on DBZ i've ever seen and they should burn in hell.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are plenty of people with original usernames (I consider myself to be one of them), you just didn't look hard enough.

Here's a thread where some people explained how they thought of their usernames. Maybe you should read it, I think you'll find that even those with Darth, Lord, etc... in them are more original than you thought.

And Gohanks is the gayest rip on DBZ i've ever seen and they should burn in hell.

What does that have to do with the topic? If it off-topic, put off-topic, before the sentence.

There are plenty of people with original usernames (I consider myself to be one of them), you just didn't look hard enough.

Here's a thread where some people explained how they thought of their usernames. Maybe you should read it, I think you'll find that even those with Darth, Lord, etc... in them are more original than you thought.

Hey igy, you found my Thread. Anyway, I also consider myself to have an original name, but I don't think it really matters what Username we have, as long as the member is happy with it.

Case closed. :lock:

What difference does it make if it's original or not? Besides, it might not seem original to you but it is to us, regaurdless of what our name is. And there are no rules saying that a users name "has to be" original.

As to seeing alot of us using Darth, Lord, Jedi; what do you expect at a Star Wars themed forums?

HerbieZ was my own imagination and amazing. A Zillion times better than yours 'Loderian'.

Oh yeah man, when he reads what you have to say about his username, he'll understand! :xp::smash:

Anyways, what the heck is wrong about Jason Skywalker?

*gets whispered to the ear about Jacen Solo and Anakin Skywalker*

Ahh, now i understand. :xp:

Mine was so original people couldn't figure out if I was a boy or girl at first.

Hi Mr. Jae! Does Jimbo know about it?

:lol:

they may have original reasons for their name, but when every other name starts with Darth, that seems to defeat the purpose of an original name.

Could also be because some people who have a Darth* name didn't wanted an original name when they first signed up ;) I initially chose mine precisely because it was sort of anonymous on a sw forum...and now it feels a bit too late to change it :p

F**k. Why do you care so much as to make a thread about.

When i made my Username MTV2, i didn't even know MTV2 existed, i thought there was just an MTV and i was obessed back then about MTV so i thought i'd make my username MTV but add a number to it, but not too big and 2 seemed to be the perfect one.

primesuxun8.jpg

Shhhhh....... Jason, that's Jae's secret, I doubt Jimbo knows! No is supposed to know, how did you figure that out?

Well, that certainly would have made birthing 2 babies rather interesting....

I don't know if your username had anything to do with that. :D

Well, there aren't that many topics where gender actually has a bearing on the conversation. Also, I joined when Jimbo was away with the Army, so if someone accidentally thought I was male, I was in no particular hurry to disabuse them of that notion. :)

Archived