Home

New Gameplay Enhancements?

Spawnof theSith

I was reading on the official SWG site and it said those who purchased the complete online adventure would be able to play the publishes and updates from 06-07 which has ne gameplay enhancements. Is it using the term similar to the NGE? or is it just your average upgrades? Is it possible that SOE is finally listening to those who bring in their revenue?

• 2 weeks later...
I was reading on the official SWG site and it said those who purchased the complete online adventure would be able to play the publishes and updates from 06-07 which has ne gameplay enhancements. Is it using the term similar to the NGE? or is it just your average upgrades?

The "Complete Online Adventure" is a box set of the game with the three expansions in one. And yes, if you get this, you have to play in the NGE [or what I like to call, the currrent version of SWG].

Is it possible that SOE is finally listening to those who bring in their revenue?

This has not happened yet, so I don't feel there is much reason to believe they have started now. Still too busy listening to what those 'focus groups' are telling them.

Archived