Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirabaros heard the cave in and struggled to help lift the boulders up. He sensed the assassin before CSI called to him through the Force. She carried a familiar presence. He turned to face Viera who was staring at him with malice. He stood and cocked his left brow that made the scar on his eye more prominent and asked, "You take a wrong turn somewhere?"

Viera arrowed her blue eyes and responded, "No, I took the right one."

With a bored expression Kirabaros replied, "And you want to bring me alive before your father because you are enamored with my profound ability with the Force." He watched as VIera looked flustered that he knew so much. He had heard it all before. He sent through the Force, You sent a little girl to do your job Revan? You must be getting soft.

::Nauk?! You're still there? Hang in there and don't die until I tell you.:: CSI replied to Nauk with the Force.

::Viera, huh?:: CSI transmitted his thought into the Dark Jedi, ::It's a nice name, Viera. But that's a pity that you kneeled before Darth Revan. Think before attack us: Why did you joined Revan?::

::Nooooo!!!!!!!:: CSI shouted, ::Nooo!!! Nauk!::

After realizing Nauk is dead, he focused on turning Viera: ::Viera, no, you can do it! You can resist Darth Revan's power! Put down your lightsaber, and we don't want to fight you...::

Revan felt guilty for killing the old Master. The Star Forge was starting to crumble around him and the other two Jedi Knights. Revan freed the two Knights, and they ran to the nearest ship. They hopped on and ran to Courscant, where Revan appointed a new Supreme Chancellor.... a Senator from Kashyykk... the First Wookie Chancellor... he always did like those big furballs.... Revan went to the Jedi Temple and started rebuilding it....

::Strange...I can no longer feel Darth Revan's evil aura...The only thing he felt is peace.:: CSI smiled and whispered to Kirabaros:

::Kirabaros...Can you feel it...Revan still got good in him and he's redeeming himself...::

Suddenly, the cave generated a slow hum and vanished. "A hologram? Smart idea and you completely fooled me...It's so nice to see you again, Kirabaros!" CSI shouted in joy.

Archived