Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

That was indeed a good duel... I thought, I'm glad that it is over. The next stop should be Dantooine. It's time for me to have a rest. I walked toward the ruin of the dueling place. When I walked out of the stone gate, I found the sun is warm.

Suddenly, I found a ship at Exar Kun's temple. Great, I bet a careless person left it here. I cheered and used the Master Speed and ran to the ship. When the ship departed from Exar Kun's Temple and to Dantooine, my prestige sense told me that a greater crisis is still brewing.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dantooine Landing Pad. I stepped down to the Dantooine and walked into the Khooda. "Whew, let me have a rest. A rest is a must." I murmured and began meditating.

Fellas: This is the End of Chapter 1. Thank you for enjoying the show. Stay tuned for Chapter 2!

(Is this set after KOTOR? I don't really know, but anyway, I hope this is alright. Also, CSI, nice to see my Username being mentioned in one of your posts...)

The Twi'lek Jedi Master, Nauk Grelan walked towards Khoonda, sensing another Jedi inside. Nauk wasn't the greatest Jedi ever, since he had fell to the dark side, after the battle on the Star Forge, but he returned to the light side, after his quick descent, but he neither followed the light or the dark path. Just his own. You could say he was a grey Jedi, but nobody really knew for sure.

Nauk approached the front door of Khoonda, once the home of a family who had lived on Dantooine, prior to the attack by Malak. Nauk entered the building and saw the Human Jedi Master, meditating peacefully.

"Excuse me," Nauk began, expecting a reply.

"Hmmm?" CSI slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at the door. A Twi'lek? Who is he?

"Hi, eh, Master..." CSI frowned friendly, "I don't think I catch your name? Oh, sorry, how rude! I forgot to introduce myself, my name is CSI." With a polite bow, CSI finished his self-introduction.

"A pleasure to meet you," Nauk said with no emotion in his voice, due to his recent fall, "My name is Nauk Grelan, I once followed the path of the Jedi, but since my recent fall to the dark side, I no longer follow that path. However, I'm no longer with any side. I'm just a simple man, trying to make his way in the universe."

He smiled at his own joke, before continuing.

"May I ask what you are doing here?"

"I see." CSI smiled, too, "Eh, well, sorry I didn't make that clear, I'm a former Sith Lord, too. Now we finally got something in common, right?"

After a pause, CSI continued: "I was meditating. And I'm afraid that Revan had returned, while he walked further deep down on the Dark Side path. And we had a duel, and then he interrogated me. I tricked him by duplicating my image to lure him away then I grabbed a shuttle by Exar Kun's temple, then flew here, then I was meditating, the end. I know the story is not exciting, I'm bad at making long speeches."

"I was aware of Revan's fall," Nauk told CSI, "That is why the Jedi were so foolish to let him live, if I do say so myself. I sense that Revan is going to send assassins to kill those remaining Jedi. Including us both. Dantooine isn't safe. We should leave, but I respect your opinion on this matter."

"I still believes in redemption. No one is under redemption. No one." CSI calmed down, "Yeah, right. You probably are right. But the problem is where is our next stop? Do you have any better idea?" CSI looked at Nauk, "And I appreciate your respect."

Nauk scratched his chin, thinking. What place would be safe from Revan and the Sith? Lehon wouldn't be at all safe, since Revan gathered his new Sith army there and all the core worlds where Revan had gone to find the Star Maps wouldn't be safe either.

"Coruscant," Nauk suggested, "Perhaps some of the surviving Jedi have gathered there. Although with Master Vandar, there isn't anyone responsible enough to lead the Jedi. So what do you think?"

"How about Nar Shaddaa?" CSI replied, "I think we need to get into undercover if we need to hide from Revan, and there are plenty of refugees, bounty hunters, what do you think? My idea is we pretend to be bounty hunters and roam around the galaxy, is it okay?" CSI frowned and asked Nauk, "Besides, I have all equipments to go undercover-vibroblades, blasters, armors, and other stuff. And, eh, I know you'd complain about blasters, but trust me, they're useful, especially you have an huge army behind your back."

"Where is Bastila?" Revan said aloud.

"Milord..." A Dark Jedi dressed in red said walking up to Revan.

"What is it?" Revan barked back.

"The Mistress of Darkness sent me to see you..... she said you needed Sith Assassins."

"Yes, so you're hear about that, eh?"

"Yes, milord......"

"Well we must wait, I sense that Nihilus is on the move." Revan bellowed at the Dark Jedi.

"OK, let's dress up here before we depart." CSI turned away from Nauk and grabbed a whole gear of Bounty Hunter armor (It looked very like Jango Fett's armor). "Put this on, Grauk." Then he threw a heavy blaster and two vibroblades: "I know blasters are uncivilized, but when situation calls, we have to answer it." Then he took out another similiar bounty hunter armor: "I already have an undercover name: Tahiti Nui. Now we're officially bounty hunters. Go for some bounty!"

A few minutes later, on Khooda's plain, two "bounty hunters" ran to the shuttle on the landing dock.

The shuttle departed from Dantooine. Through the window, CSI looked at the planet. Beautiful planet, he thought, But we have to go. Farewell, birthplace of the Jedi. Their destination is at Nar Shaddaa. At the cockpit, Grauk, the pilot, was piloting the shuttle carefully. As a co-pilot, CSI carefully checked the weapon system and radar system.

"All checks out," CSI signaled Pottsie, "Ready for hyberdrive."

"Nar Shaddaa," Grauk muttered under his breath, "A hive of scum and villany, here we come."

Grauk shot the shuttle into hyperspace and looked at his new companion. He didn't know much about his companion, other than his name.

"You can't be called CSI," Grauk told him, "No Jedi in the Order has ever had their names as initials. Surely you must have a proper name. Oh and if my piloting is dodgy, you'll know why. I'm not the greatest pilot in the galaxy."

"Eh, first, this is not a game...This is a live-or-dead thing. Second, good idea, but if we cut off the connection of the Force, if we got some situation, like fighting, then we can't dodge the blaster, right?"

Then Tahiti looked closely to the Nar Shaddaa dock: "Land over there, the former spot that Red Ecllipse attacked the Exile when they landed by Ebon Hawk."

Then Tahiti looked closely to the Nar Shaddaa dock: "Land over there, the former spot that Red Ecllipse attacked the Exile when they landed by Ebon Hawk."

(Off-Topic:I thought that this was set after KOTOR and before TSL).

"Right away," Grauk replied as he landed on the unoccupied landing pad.

The stench of scum and villany was outside of the shuttle. Grauk sighed and stood up.

"Let's go," Grauk told Tahiti.

"Yeah, looked like we got bunch of business to take care." Tahiti sighed, too, "And don't forget we don't like killing, just incapacipate them."

When they disembarked the shuttle, one of the Rodians said, "Oh, fresh meat. I love it."

Another Trandoshan said: "It's time for bounty!"

Tahiti whispered to Grauk: "Since when bounty was put on bounty hunters?"

Archived