Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Eh, nice swordmanship, but we're not supposed to use lightsaber here?" Tahiti whispered, "Besides, Exchange still have a huge bounty on Jedi, you remember?" Then Tahiti gave one of his Katana-shaped vibroblades to Grauk, "At Nar Shaddaa, not only disguise like a Bounty hunter, act like one of them--you'll need it."

"All right, have it your way. Which weapon to use is not important. The important thing is we need to work together, escpecially on Nar Shaddaa, the messy planet." Tahiti sighed, then he lightened up, "Well, yes, we need accommodations, you mean. Let's talk to fugitive first to see if we can help them. I believe if we help them a lot, and they sure will keep our secret, what's your idea?"

Kirabaros had come to Nar Shaddaa for the need to help. Being drawn to suffering was a terrible weakness and one he couldn't help if it raged like wildfire across space. He had docked at teh refugee sector and set about wandering the platform. Paying for information, he found that another Jedi had come through there and had alleviated the burdens there some. This made Kirabaros puzzled and he inwardly turned to find out why he was drawn to this place. The answer came when he saw a human and a Twi'lek crossing through. He was curious and like a bug drawn to a light, he swooped his way to seek them out. He kept pace behind them, grateful that he had chosen to wear what his friends called his smuggler outfit: black boots, black pants and a white shirt covered by a dark spacer jacket. The only thing visible was his katana which hung at his hip. He followed, and pulled on the sensation of fear and running to find the source, attempting to gently alert the pair that he was behind him.

Tahiti and Grauk ran towards the fugitive sector. Before they could enter the sector, a pair of Exchange Thug blocked the road.

"Tax time!" One of the thug said.

"Or you won't pass!" Another one said.

"Look, we're bounty hunters, and why don't you let us go? We'll leave you alone." Tahiti waved his hand.

"What?! A pair of mere bounty hunters knows Jedi trick? Kill them! Kill them all!" The first thug shouted.

"It's my turn. I started this." Tahiti waved to Grauk, "Watch and enjoy." Then he charged to the thugs, with his vibroblade in the cover. When he ran past the thugs, he took out the blade and did tons of slashes in the lightning speed. When he stopped down, the thugs seemed still in one piece.

"Ha! You can do better than that!" One thug jeered.

Tahiti said nothing, and slowly put his vibroblade into its cover. When he fully closed the vibroblade into the cover, the thugs were broken into pieces.

"Ouch. A little overused my Iaido training," Tahiti observed and scratched his head.

As Tahiti finished the thugs off, Grauk tutted. A while ago, he was the one telling Grauk not to bring attention to themselves.

"Not bad, not bad," Grauk critisied, "I've seen better, but not bad. I sense that we're not alone. I suggest to take care of your surroundings. This place is dodgy, as you should already know."

"Really? I didn't notice that," Kirabaros finally said after watching them take out thugs. He leaned against one of the pillars. He continued, "You two are supposed to be bounty hunters but you give each other away easily. You're easy pickings for any one of these lowlifes."

Kirabaros loved playing the informant role because it often times irritated the person and it gave him a better insight to character. Right now he was picking up boastful ride and he voiced it, "Stop being boastful. Anyone could take out a thug like that. Besides it further gives you away, Jedi."

"Now you got our attention." Tahiti put away the katana, but still asking warily, "Well, what does a smuggler do on this planet? By the way, I sensed you're force sensitive. Are you a Jedi, or Sith that Revan dispatched to catch us?"

What is this? Another ally for Nihilus? Revan thought to himself....

"Attention all Assassins, there is a third ally..... I want you to capture him as well."

Bastila walked into the room....

"Bastila, I'm going to Dantooine...... that fool Malak didn't destroy it like he should have.... he just destroyed the Star Map and the Jedi Enclave....."

Revan, since when have you been ever able to catch an Avalonian? We come from where the Force began. We live in a place that cannot be found except by those who know where it is and are pure of heart. You, are neither of those. Kirabaros sent while he was still peering at the two he was staring at. He sensed the ripple of anger across the galaxy, much as he sensed other emotions. The Force had that way of communicating to him in that manner but it didn't bother him like it did when he first received his power.

"Eh, if you seek to join us, fine by me, but, a word of warning, don't expect a safe journey with us as we're wanted by Revan." Tahiti said briefly, "And your smuggler status is perfect for undercover." Then he turned to Grauk: "What do you think, Grauk?"

Revan hung his head, his hands up against the Star Forge's computer Database. He shook his head.... what in the name of the Dark Lord Shar Dakhan is going on?

There are many disturbances in the Force.... I sense my Sith Assassins have reached the Surface of Nar Shaddaa.... that is good. :After them.... find them, capture them.... but if you can not... Grind their bones into dust.:

"I am leaving for Dantooine, as soon as possible Bastila." Revan said aloud to Bastila.

"We need all the allies we can get," Grauk told his friend, "But we should prepare for an army, I think. The more Force Sensitives that are with us, the harder Revan and the Sith will hunt us down. Our new friend is welcome to join us, but don't expect me to clean up after you or protect you when Revan decides to strike."

"I can handle my own. Besides, Revan won't strike as an army, yet. He will more likely send his assassins after you two. I am of no consequence to him," Kirabros replied. His katana swung low on his hip and brushed his leg but he wasn't disturbed by it. Weaponmastery was something all of people learned. To know one was basic, to know more was exceptional. Bushida demanded all forms of defense.

((RSM: He assumes that. No one cares much on Nar Shadaa unless they are an utlander, foreigner))

The assassin had received his orders from Darth Revan. He was pleased. Anything to aid his lord. He went to his footlocker to grab his gear. His master had said that there was a third one. Maybe he wouldn't have to be killed. If he could be turned, he could become a powerful ally. His mind ranged with the possibilities.

Tahiti narrowed his eyes for a while: "Bushida, right? Mmm...Interesting, it is, like my Iaido. Sometimes I'd like to sparr with you..."

Suddenly, Tahiti felt he was being watched when Kirabros and Grauk and him entered the vast room for refugees. He saw a lot of eyes stayed fixed on him. Some people were murmuring, "Look, bounty hunters!" "That only means trouble."

"Eh, what do you suggest we do?" Tahiti scratched his head.

Archived