Home

Dueling between CSI and RSM, Comments or Suggestions or Signing up to help....

Anakin Skywalker

Well, both you and CSI wanted me to join, so I'll be Nauk Grelan from my Echoes of Darkness Fic (Since I believe this is set in the KOTOR era). I'll post my profile in a minute.

Suggestions would be to make the posts longer, similar to Tysy's Duel with Jae and Emperor Devon and not to do it in first person, but it's up to you. I don't mind first person, it's just for Duel RPs, it doesn't seem right.

Edit: Below are the spoilers for Nauk Grelan in the Echoes of Darkness Fic. I'll put his Bio as a spoiler, just in case. Read at your own risk.

Name: Nauk Grelan

Species: Twi'lek

Eye Colour: Brown

Alignment: Neutral

Class: Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master

Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Lightsabers

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue and Purple

Favourite Ship(s): The Ebon Hawk

Favourite Force Power(s): Master Heal/Force Storm

Master(s): Master Zhar

Apprentice(s): Quallan Devon

Homeworld: Ryloth

Political Affiliation: Himself

Allies: Republic/Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith Order

Bio: Nauk Grelan was a Jedi Master who tried to stop his apprentice, Quallan Devon from going off with Revan and Malak to the Mandalorian Wars. When Quallan refused to change his mind, Nauk felt guilty for the loss of his first and only apprentice. When the other Jedi Masters and those who trusted the Jedi Council’s wisdom went to battle in the Mandalorian Wars, Nauk fought his apprentice, who had fallen to the dark side and killed him in battle. Afterwards, he sent the unconscious Sera Tana back to Coruscant, unaware that he had sent her to fight at Malachor. After the final battle of the Mandalorian Wars, Nauk returned, becoming a duellist teacher at the Jedi Temple.

During the events of the Jedi Civil War, Nauk wasn’t involved until the return of Revan, who had now returned to the light side, after the Jedi Council tampered with his mind. He fought on the Star Forge, having his first experience with the dark side, bribing him to go to Tramond XXV, the one planet where Nauk had fought his apprentice. After the celebrations on Lehon, Nauk left the Jedi Order, unexpectedly, on his way to Tramond.

On Tramond, he met Emperor Devon, who was his old apprentice, who had been resurrected by the dark clone of Sera Tana, Darth Exsul, who had been created by the aftermath of the Mandalorian Wars, similar to Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus. Nauk pledged himself to the teachings of the dark side, becoming one of the Sith Trimuvate. During the events of the Exile’s return to Republic space, Nauk left the ways of the dark side and spied on the Exile, during her travels, becoming obsessed with her, similar to Sion. When the Battle of Telos occurred, Nauk helped the Republic, meeting Both’haniwo at the same time. He told Both’haniwo to go to Coruscant and wait for the Exile. On Coruscant, he finally met the Exile, finding out that she was the same person who he had tried to send to Coruscant. Nauk didn’t tell her who he was though and she had never met him, during her time as a Jedi. Nauk helped Sera on her journey to find the True Sith, who were the Sith Trimuvate. Sion had replaced Nauk in his position in the Sith Trimuvate. Over time, Nauk and Sera became having feelings for each other, even falling in love with each other. Soon, Nauk revealed his true identity to Sera, abandoning her to return to the dark side.

On Tramond, he planned for Sera to arrive to fight him. When she finally arrived, the two of them fought and Nauk felt guilty for all the things he had done. He returned to defend Sera, under Emperor Devon’s rule, confessing to her that he had killed his apprentice and not Emperor Devon (Who Quallan had become). Sera forgave him and the two shared an emotional kiss, before the Emperor fought with Sera. He beat her, almost killing her before Nauk fought his apprentice once again in anger. He hurt his apprentice, stunning him for a while. He told Sera that she must kill him in order for the Emperor to be killed. Sera couldn’t do it, but in the end she did, ending the Sith threat.

When Sera returned to the Republic, her, her companions and her old companions celebrated on Telos. Sera even saw the Force Ghosts of Kreia, Nauk, Quallan and several of the other Jedi Masters. After the celebrations, Sera was reunited with her former love, Atton Rand and she told him that she was pregnant. Soon, Sera and Atton had a daughter, who was Human and named her Kreia, despite Atton’s hate for the “old witch”.

Oh and CSI or RSM, please tell me what my first post should be and I'll get started.

First, RSM: You have an ally, Bastila. She will be starred by Dark_Lady, who just PMed me.

DL: Welcome to the RP. Here's your history:

The history is fairly simple. First CSI (Me), Formerly known as Darth Nihilus, mistaken Revan (RevanSithMaster) for a padawan and told him to be patient. Then he complained he was the Sith Lord, not a mere padawan and challenged CSI. Then the RP starts there. After some dueling, he made a booby trap to restraint CSI like Bastila, and he interrogated CSI like he's Malak. Then CSI managed to escape to Dantooine. Then Revan came back to the Star Forge after he planted a homing device on CSI. There, he met Bastila (Dark_Lady), and they planned to catch me alive and continue the dueling. (But RSM planned to destroy Dantooine after I fled from Dantooine) At Dantooine, CSI meet redeemed Jedi Master, Nauk (Pottsie), and planned to escape to...See spoiler below

Nar Shaddaa and went undercover as Bounty Hunters.

After all, you just need to MSN(If you have one) to me and RSM, for Pottsie, he doesn't have a MSN, therefore we can only PM him.

Here's quotes from Revan that concerned you...

I returned to the Star Forge... greeted by my wife and Sith Lord Bastila Shan. "Did you get him?" She asked. "No, but I've got a tracking device placed on him.... I've just got to get to the Computer......." I replied. "Let's go.... find him!" She exclaimed.

Well, well, well we are about to begin Chapter 2: The Assassins.......

"Bastila, I want our five most worth Assassins in here... I need to speak with them..." I said.

"Yes Revan, I will go get them..." She said.

"Where is Bastila?" Revan said aloud.

"Milord..." A Dark Jedi dressed in red said walking up to Revan.

"What is it?" Revan barked back.

"The Mistress of Darkness sent me to see you..... she said you needed Sith Assassins."

"Yes, so you're hear about that, eh?"

"Yes, milord......"

"Well we must wait, I sense that Nihilus is on the move." Revan bellowed at the Dark Jedi.

Thanks for letting everyone know about me and you lot, etc, CSI. Since you and RSM have let me write the Fic version of this duel, I was thinking of making the Prologue, the dark side ending of KOTOR and then Chapter I as Malak's death, Revan meeting CSI and Nauk leaving the Star Forge after being attacked from Sith Assassins. What do you think?

Thanks for letting everyone know about me and you lot, etc, CSI. Since you and RSM have let me write the Fic version of this duel, I was thinking of making the Prologue, the dark side ending of KOTOR and then Chapter I as Malak's death, Revan meeting CSI and Nauk leaving the Star Forge after being attacked from Sith Assassins. What do you think?

You're welcome, Pottsie. Let your inspiration flow freely. It's your fic. You write. Besides, your sneak peek is awesome. Keep up.

I guess I might as well join. Someone has to keep the bloodshed down to a minimum. ;P

Anyway, you are not to call me JM12 unless off topic because I am not a droid except my family sees that differently. Don't ask.

I'll be the name of the hero of my latest fic though I will point out that I am female playing a male. I am Kirabaros, roughly 25 years of age and what is called an Avalonian Jedi. Homeworld is beyound the Outer Rim in the Unknown regions. See the Planet Databank thread for info on the system. Avalonians in general think three to five moves ahead of their plans and often come across as paranoid when they lay out all possibilities. There is a group called the Seers who see what is, what was and what will be. Kirabaros has this ability. He is also an empath, can sense emotions and the whole aura thing. He comes to Republic space frequently and can blend into crowds quite easily so you can't always spot him right away. He won't be seen unless he wants to be found. Bushida and the Jedi Code are what he lives by and is what you call a grey Jedi meaning that he believes in the power of love, blah, blah.

Weapons: bronze bladed double lightsaber that can be split into two, a katana with gold filigree laid into the handle and the blade is inscribed with the cry of bushida, can withstand the heat of a lightsaber and usual preferred weapon of choice

Appearance: Dark brown hair, gold/amber eyes, scar over the left eye, tanned, 5'7" and shorter than the classic 6' Avalonians, thin and wiry indicative of flexibility and acrobatics, broad shouldered and wears black and a cape with hood.

Hope that is good enough. See ya on the dueling field.

Yeah, welcome aboard. I'll change the cast list in RP version. Kirabaros is one great guy. I prefer him now, compared to when he was J.C. in the Heart of the Guardian Trilogy. Sorry for being off-topic all.

[sorry to copy your sentence, just for fun.]

Since when have you read my fic CSI? Anyway glad to be a part of the cast. Let's hope to see some action and a bit more description in terms of moods and settings. Gotta give Pottsie something to work work. I suspect he needs to occupy his time with something instead of worrying about my manuscript that keeps flying over his head. ;P:lol:

Maybe if someone is willing to take two characters? I play two characters on Alkonium's RP. Both are female. How I got stuck with it, I think it's because he thinks I have a better grasp of the female mind. Maybe Pottsie would like a bad boy role. Then he could be sent to his room afterward.

Sure I wouldn't mind. Me as a bad boy eh? I suppose. I'll think about it. I'm not making sense am I?

Archived