Home

Dueling between CSI and RSM, Comments or Suggestions or Signing up to help....

Anakin Skywalker

Agreed, but I'll try and play an Assassin.

And you, I'll also try my best not to treat you as a Sith Assassin. But a word of warning to both: recently Tahiti suffered a short term Berserkinesis. So beware sometime he will lost control and use his Katana and skewered you both. [J/K]

CSI: Kirabaros reads auras more so than the Force. He can visibly see it. It is secondary to his Empath ability. They sort of blend in. You won't find him easy to kill because the man fought wars, 2 and prevented a third (HINT, HINT Pottsie) and he is Avalonian. Though tall, they are very fast. I based his athleticism from the elves in LOTR.

And you, I'll also try my best not to treat you as a Sith Assassin. But a word of warning to both: recently Tahiti suffered a short term Berserkinesis. So beware sometime he will lost control and use his Katana and skewered you both. [J/K]

Well, i don't care how you treat them, just so long as you treat me as the Sith Lord, that I truely am.

Alright, so, decided to join.

Name: Zhane Skyblade

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Brown

Attire: Zhane wears a dark blue and dark brown robe much like Anakin's. The boots, gloves and tabbard are dark blue while the pants and tunic are dark brown. Zhane's hair is also wavy and neck-long.

Favourite Weapon (s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour (s): Emerald

Lightsaber Form (s): Form VIII, Shien

Favourite Ship(s): None

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Lightning

Master(s): None, formerly Zhar Lestin

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Nar Shadda

Political Affiliation: Republic, Jedi Order

Allies: Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith, Mandalorians

Bio: Zhane was born on the crime planet of Nar Shadda to poor parents whose father missed a payment to the Exchange and they took Zhane. Fortunately, some Jedi's went there in an assignment, and saved young Zhane and his parents. They where rellocated to Alderaan, and with their permission and Zhane's approval, he was taken under for Jedi Training. He was assigned to Master Zhar Lestin and with him, went to the Jedi Guardian class but built a emerald-bladed Lightsaber, the emerald given to him by his parents as a token. As the Mandalorian Wars ravaged, Zhane's parents where killed by the Mandalorians and he followed Revan and Malak to the war, a general alongside the Exile. He slaughtered a bunch of them, and after the war, accompanied the Exile to Coruscant, but in the way was captured by surviving Mandalorians. He killed them and now wanders through the galaxy...

Hey, any suggestions on how i should tie in?

I thought you were doing fine. Sometimes the best way to feel a character is to read the dialogue that is connected to Bastila in both KOTOR and TSL. Just reading it and thinking about it can help a person understand a character. I think you should stick it out Dark Lady. You can only get better if you practice :)

Alright, hate to have to say this, but, as I'm sure you guys have noticed, I am no good at playing Bastila whatsoever. So you can reclaim the character if you want.

Dark_Lady, you're doing fine. Just go ahead and don't worry about how to say.

I am posting this because there seems to be confusion as to what an Avalonian is and spefically the Heart of the Guardian which is my character Kirabaros. He was originally born as Jacen Credo Cirrus, called JC for short. He gained his name Kirabaros for the selfless acts he did to help the opressed peoples of his planet. The story of Kirabaros is older than he is:

Everything began to melt away as I closed my eyes. I could still hear his voice as I slowly opened them. I was in the middle of a battlefield but it was of a long time ago, possibly from the time of the Great Hyperspace War. I could see my people, mostly as Jedi fighting against the Sith.

My gaze drifted towards the top of a small hill that seemed relatively clear. I saw off to my left, for a brief moment, what looked like Revan but different. She looked like one of my people, dressed in Jedi robes. Next to her was a man who, upon a closer look, was my son. They were leading the way, or rather clearing the way to the hill. I felt compelled to follow. I could distinctly hear the chanting get louder as I approached closer. When I got near the top, two figures appeared, each drawing their lightsabers.

The one with the red lightsaber was one that I had seen before. He was in the eyes of the Blood King. I breathed the name quietly, Naga Sadow, or rather it was him taking over someone, another person who claimed the title of the Blood King. He waved his blade menacingly at the second figure. He spoke in Basic but the words were like a razor sharp knife on my ears. He said, “I have chased and hounded you and will continue to do so until you are dead. You cannot stop the power of the Sith.”

The other figure came into the light. I let out a gasp. He looked, no, was me! He twirled a bronze and orange blade in response. His reply was, “There will always be a Kirabaros. I am the first but not the last.” He then looked at me, waiting.

Naga Sadow/Blood King started to swing with his blade. Kirabaros defended and ended up ramming his blade through that darkness. He continued to look at me. ‘Revan’ and ‘Tulre’ were looking at me expectantly. I slowly approached Kirabaros. We looked at each other in the eye. I extended my hand in the warrior grasp and he took it in the same manner.

Note the bold phrase.

Kirabaros never fell. In fact some say on his planet that he died for his beliefs. I am speaking of the original Kirabaros from long ago. Pottsie should recognize this. Kirabaros serves the light though he sees things in shades of gray. He has even spoken to former dark Jedi that are long dead, a strange thing indeed but communication with the dead is common among certain tribes on Avalon.

He has suffered torture before:

I realized that he was making fun of me and insulting me. Being an innocent kid I wanted to correct him. I replied, “No it doesn’t. It stands for Jacen Credo Cirrus, that’s my name.”

The Judge just smirked at me. He suggested to his mates, “Let’s slop the Jorscop.” He chuckled slightly and picked me up. His mates were jeering at me as he carried me to a darkened corner of the schoolyard where there were three buckets waiting.

I was too scared to resist as he carried my little body. I didn’t move even when he placed me down in the corner. How could I resist? I was too little. The next thing I next I was covered in slops and I heard the cruel laughter of the Judge. He then spat on me and said not to worry that I would get some more tomorrow. I watched quietly as they left and the little kids who followed peered at me and whispered. I was ashamed and I was scared. It gave me a chill down my spine and I vowed that no one would make me cry.

He has had temptations but never gave into them. He tries to save fallen Jedi:

“Is that the Jedi Code I hear spouting through your thoughts? You can be so pathetic at times.” The jibe nearly made my anger boil out of control once again.

I knew that I wasn’t wrong in that there was still good in him. Heck if Eómeros could be saved after all he’d done, why couldn’t Tvark?

I hope that clears up some things. The excerpts are from Heart of the Guardian which describe his character more. Don't assume that he will fall because he won't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived