Home

Revan VS. Nihilus... who would win

Anakin Skywalker

Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

I believe the intent of the topic was just to put Revan in the Exile's shoes during their duel on the Ravager's bridge.

I'll refer you to Shem's images. Nihilus obviously can use his power at close range, and fairly quickly too - combined with it being unblockable and causing an instant death, there's really no way anyone could stand up against it.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kreia was a Sith. She had a plan, her losing at that point was most likely part of it.

I'm not denying that Kreia could be so manlipuative that she would lose limbs and even her connections to The Force for her "Uber Plan".

I'm just saying that Nihilus did strip her of the Force. If Kreia wanted it as part of her plan, great. But she still lost her connections to the Force anyway, a good justification of why she starts at Level 3...

I think Darth Nihilus was WAY underrated in KOTOR 2, I mean he has the largest image on the front cover! You barely got to see or hear him! He was like what, defeated 3/4 through the game?? I thought he was the big boss so to speak and it turns out he is some shadowy 2nd rate bad guy almost. He was very powerful and yet the first time you meet him face to face he's a goner. When I fisrt play KOTOR 2 I liked it but I was teribly dissapointed that Nihilus was not seen as much . . . . . . with that said . . . . I voted Revan.

Yes, the fight with Nihilus is a major letdown in the game. However, don't knock his unique powers just because the confrontation was poorly implemented in the game. I agree it's not done well, but it's gameplay and not plot. I mean, just look at the programmer's notes on Nihilus:

{Gameplay Programmer: A scene where the players are approaching Nihilus from behind, he doesn't even turn around as they advance down the bridge.}{There is dead silence for a moment, followed by audio doing one of the echo beats from the theme, cutting through the silence.}{Gameplay Programmer: Nihilus turns, raises his hand, and the entire party is raised into the air, similar to Force Crush. He speaks, his voice roaring, and the player should realize that Nihilus is FAR more powerful than they had believed.}

Is this what we experienced in the game? If not, then blame the programmers, because this is what writers intended. Personally I would have "cheated" on Nihilus' behalf in that scene, if I were the programmer - let the player hack away all he likes at Nihilus, because it really won't matter. Let Nihilus take down the party with his lightsaber and force powers. Then, when everyone last lost 80-90% of all their hitpoints/vitality, Nihilus should just stun the entire part - no defense- then try to drain the exile. But something is wrong and he falls over, giving the party a few rounds to knock the life out of him.

Luke would just open a black hole and swallow Nihilus XD

Revan would commit various acts of bukkake on Nihilus.

Besides, I still think an indirect force attack or a force attack may be able to stop Nihilus. Or if it really came down to it, Revan may do something that would sacrifice his own life.

But who knows, this whole topic is useless really.

I did not mean warm up as in when he going to use it next. I meant how long it takes in between one time he uses it and another time. Or else he would have quickly destroyed Telos, and killed Madalore. And who cares if Nihilus's power has no effect on the Exile. If Mandalor and Visas were not there the Exile would be dead within a minute. Lets say all of a sudden Revan and Nihilus pop into a duel arena out of nowhere and there right next to eachother back to back. Who would win: Revan<Nihilus. Nihilus would sense Revan and be like in his language oh ****!!! and then a lightsaber goes through his head, heart, chest, ect. Now if had a normal arena duel each at one side of the arena I will admit Nihilus could/would win. But I am stay with the opinion/fact that Revan had either learned the power or a defense to the power. But then again no one says its a power with no defense to it. And could people stop saying that the Exile is the defense to the power. That is just annoying. We are not talking about the Exile. I see everyone who says that as an exile fan. Lets not bring up the thing that Nihilus' mask is made out of Revan's skull. That is just extremely violent and I do not know who has a sick enough mind to think of that. I would think this no matter who skull it could be. I do not even think it is a skull. I mean the game is already very dark, that would just be too far to go with a game that kids play. I mean Sion already gives some people nightmares lol... And the Kreia's fall seen is just brutal. Back on topic: I do not think anyone would be able to have a power like that unless there were some serious down falls. And you know how Kreia says that you can only gain that power from experiencing it first hand on. You know how many people would have that power than. Almost everyone at Malachor 5.

The downfall to the power is that: no matter how much he consumes, he will always be hungry--and when there is nothing to consume, he grows weaker and weaker. Eventually, if he runs out of life to consume, he himself, will die.

So no matter what, even if he was never defeated, he would simply die.

That is the only weakness we know to his power. This weakness is exhibited by the Exile when he tries to drain that which is devoid of life touched by the force.

And who cares if Nihilus's power has no effect on the Exile.

I do.

If Mandalor and Visas were not there the Exile would be dead within a minute.

How do you know that? Do you have some higher knowledge of how powerful the Exile is? How would the Exile, who has the ability to negate Nihilus' drain, lose, but Revan, who does not have the ability (as far as we know) to negate Nihilus' drain, win? Sounds like Revan fanboyism to me.

But I am stay with the opinion/fact that Revan had either learned the power or a defense to the power.

Um, excuse me, but it is certainly not a fact that Revan has such a power. This is never stated or even hinted at throughout TSL. This is simply more Revan fanboyism.

But then again no one says its a power with no defense to it.

But don't forget, Kreia does say that there are techniques in the Force to which there is no defense. She doesn't specify which technique, but what else could she mean? She said this while we watched the video of her fall where Nihilus obviously did something to her power.

And could people stop saying that the Exile is the defense to the power.

But it's the truth. I like the truth, especially when it agrees with me. ;)

And you know how Kreia says that you can only gain that power from experiencing it first hand on. You know how many people would have that power than. Almost everyone at Malachor 5.

Did everyone at Malachor strip themselves of the Force? No. I agree with Jediphile's theory that Nihilus is the part of the Exile that was stripped and left at Malachor. Therefore, each one would have experienced it "first hand." But, like Revan having an "anti-Nihilus" power, this is speculation.

I never said the Exile would loose because he has a defense to it. Even without that power Nihilus coud killl the Exile. Do you know how hard Nihilus was for my level 50 Exile. I had perposely left Mandolor and Visas at level 10 and they died

Some Kreia dialogue in regards to Nihilus:

Exile: So, he feeds on Force Sensitives?

Kreia: It is not something he can direct or focus, it is more of a hunger itself.

She also elaborates that: This power controls him, not the other way around.

More exchange....

Kreia: That is why, where Jedi gather, Jedi will die. He will feel them, unless they mask their presence - but, Katar called out as a beacon to him - and he could not resist it.

Ok, what this tells is:

Nihilus, does not have a direct control over his power. This would allow him to use it regardless of what is already occupying him, at least, that is how I interpret it. This power may also choose to fail him, as he is just a host for which the power feeds from.

Nihilus, does not have "ultra-super-duper-force-sensitivity". As KOTOR II cut-content would explain, Katarr was betrayed to Nihilus by Atris. If we ignore content and go by Kreia's simple statement, we can postulate that: no **** he sensed Katarr, because it was a giant neon sign saying "Free Buffet".

Also, Kreia states that it is possible to hide your force presence from this "ultra-super-duper-force-sensitivity". This is clearly exemplified by Bastilia and other numerous Jedi still living throughout the galaxy.

Which brings into effect that it would be possible for Revan to sneak onto Nihilus' ship. Also, Revan could mask his presence on any particular World he is on, which would deter Nihilus' efforts to annihilate him. Stop the "He would eat Revan's soul from across the galaxy!" arguments. Thanks.

This really doesn't support any of my claims in any direct fashion except for admitting that Revan could be put into a 1 on 1 Close Combat scenario.

What these quotes further do is, show that Nihilus would be capable of wreaking havoc with his power regardless of what kind of state he is in. He could be being electrocuted or force gripped etc....Then again, if he is unable to control this power, it could also be a major downfall.

I still think circumstances dictate the outcome of this match too much. And I do believe that Nihilus isn't the ultimate-Anti-Jedi. This isn't fanboy-ism either.

Nihilus, does not have "ultra-super-duper-force-sensitivity". As KOTOR II cut-content would explain, Katarr was betrayed to Nihilus by Atris.

The only "betrayal" that Atris did was leave Katarr before Nihilus got there, and didn't tell the Masters how great the threat was that she felt coming. It's not like Atris called Nihilus and told him, "Hey, there's a bunch of Jedi and Miraluka here you can munch on." Nihilus sensed them on his own. Kreia even says he would have devoured Katarr on it's own eventually Jedi or no. Them being there just made it that much more tasty.

Duh it’s possible to hide from Nihilus. Zez-Kai Ell did it by hiding on a populated planet like Nar Shaddaa to make his force sensitivity difficult to detect, and Vrook did it by hiding on a planet where much death and suffering has occurred… apparently hiding on such a planet helps mask your force sensitivity. By memory Vrook and Kreia comment on it.

You see, Kreia said he will FEEL them unless they mask their presence. She didn’t say that by hiding your force sensitivity, you could beat Nihilus. She’s inferring that’s the only way a regular force user can avoid getting killed by Nihilus, by masking your force sensitivity. Sneaking onto the Ravager isn’t exactly a great way of masking your force sensitivity is it?

Oh, and while Nihilus has no control over his power… it’s a primal thing; as long as he doesn’t starve for a long period of time, he’d continue to gobble up every regular force user including Revan until there are no normal Jedi and so on left in the galaxy. That's why Nihilus ate Katarr and was slowly draining those Sith slaves on the Ravager - to keep him going.

And Melly is right that Atris didn’t lead Nihilus to Katarr. I don’t have any quotes to prove it but she is. I remember distinctly that Atris didn’t tell Nihilus about Katarr. If she tried to, Nihilus would’ve eaten her.

Duh it’s possible to hide from Nihilus. Zez-Kai Ell did it by hiding on a populated planet like Nar Shaddaa to make his force sensitivity difficult to detect, and Vrook did it by hiding on a planet where much death and suffering has occurred… apparently hiding on such a planet helps mask your force sensitivity. By memory Vrook and Kreia comment on it.

You see, Kreia said he will FEEL them unless they mask their presence. She didn’t say that by hiding your force sensitivity, you could beat Nihilus.

Did you read anything I said? By not feeling their force sensitivity, no where did I mention the fact that this ability in itself would defeat Nihilus.

She’s inferring that’s the only way a regular force user can avoid getting killed by Nihilus, by masking your force sensitivity. Sneaking onto the Ravager isn’t exactly a great way of masking your force sensitivity is it?

There are ways to mask your presence. Especially considering that the Ravager is already occupied by many force-sensitives and other forms of life. Not to mention there is a space-battle on the outside of his ship and humongous planet nearby that is just glowing with life. Which his attention would be more focused on...(This is all considering that we're just switching places with Revan and the Exile).

Oh, and while Nihilus has no control over his power… it’s a primal thing; as long as he doesn’t starve for a long period of time, he’d continue to gobble up every regular force user including Revan until there are no normal Jedi and so on left in the galaxy. That's why Nihilus ate Katarr and was slowly draining those Sith slaves on the Ravager - to keep him going.

Did I say it wasn't primal or based on instinct? Not only that, but I was actually defending Nihilus' power by saying that the possibility of stopping his actual "force life-drain power" is quite slim. And then I eluded that there may be some undiscovered way to use the fact that his power is primal, against him.

And Melly is right that Atris didn’t lead Nihilus to Katarr. I don’t have any quotes to prove it but she is. I remember distinctly that Atris didn’t tell Nihilus about Katarr. If she tried to, Nihilus would’ve eaten her.

Information doesn't have to be leaked in person. Example: Kreia passing on the "Jedi Academy" to Nhilius through Tobin.

But still, if Atris did not betray the meeting of the Jedi Enclave to Nihilus, then I apologize for this misinformation. Anyways, I thought I added "If we ignore content and go by Kreia's simple statement, we can postulate that: no **** he sensed Katarr, because it was a giant neon sign saying "Free Buffet"."

Did you read anything I said? By not feeling their force sensitivity, no where did I mention the fact that this ability in itself would defeat Nihilus.

What makes you think I didn’t read anything you said? By the way, I didn’t say you said that the ability to hide your force sensitivity from Nihilus means that you could beat him did I? I just pointed that out in case you, or anyone else thought otherwise.

I mean, you did say that it would be possible for Revan to sneak onto Nihilus' ship. How? It would be suicide for someone powerful like Revan to get that close to Nihilus, considering the fact he can detect force users from thousands of miles away. Sure, you can hide from Nihilus, but trying to sneak onto his ship isn’t hiding is it?

There are ways to mask your presence. Especially considering that the Ravager is already occupied by many force-sensitives and other forms of life. Not to mention there is a space-battle on the outside of his ship and humongous planet nearby that is just glowing with life. Which his attention would be more focused on...(This is all considering that we're just switching places with Revan and the Exile).

Katarr was occupied by many more force sensitives and other forms of life than the Ravager. That didn’t stop Nihilus from killing everyone there did it? Besides, considering that Revan is powerful, his/her force sensitivity would “stand out” from Nihilus’ point of view as the best meal on offer. Not because Revan is more powerful than thousands of force users put together, but because he/she is much closer to Nihilus than those on Telos if he/she gets on the Ravager.

Even if Revan somehow got as close to Nihilus as the Exile did, Nihilus turned his attention to the Exile (he would’ve heard their foot steps, or felt Visas and Mandalore) and he would too with someone “tasty” like Revan. Considering that Revan is drowning with force sensitivity, whether as the Exile wasn’t detectable for Nihilus, I still doubt Revan could get close enough to Nihilus to hurt him.

Remember that it’s possible (since Nihilus drains the force) he’d absorb any force powers Revan would throw at him, meaning he/she would have to either throw his/her lightsaber at Nihilus, or get within dueling range. Either way, I still think Revan wouldn’t have a chance against Nihilus.

Did I say it wasn't primal or based on instinct? Not only that, but I was actually defending Nihilus' power by saying that the possibility of stopping his actual "force life-drain power" is quite slim. And then I eluded that there may be some undiscovered way to use the fact that his power is primal, against him.

Did I say you said it wasn’t primal or based on instinct? No, I didn’t, so what’s your point? All I’m saying is, the only way you could perhaps use his primal power against him is to starve him for ages.

It’s a long shot, but if you could somehow trap Nihilus and starve him for ages, you never know. But then if someone like Revan came along to kill Nihilus, there’s a fantastic opportunity for Nihilus to have a good meal.

Information doesn't have to be leaked in person. Example: Kreia passing on the "Jedi Academy" to Nhilius through Tobin.

But still, if Atris did not betray the meeting of the Jedi Enclave to Nihilus, then I apologize for this misinformation. Anyways, I thought I added "If we ignore content and go by Kreia's simple statement, we can postulate that: no **** he sensed Katarr, because it was a giant neon sign saying "Free Buffet"."

Yeah, and? Either way even if Revan got close enough to Nihilus, remember that since he can drain the life of an entire planet, one ex-Sith Lord canonically speaking wouldn’t be much trouble for him to drain, would it?

Considering that Revan is drowning with force sensitivity, whether as the Exile wasn’t detectable for Nihilus, I still doubt Revan could get close enough to Nihilus to hurt him.

Stop arguing that "Revan would lose because he could never get close enough to Nihilus". This is just placing specific circumstances on the 1 v 1 scenario. I don't know how many times I've stressed that we should be focusing on the scene where the Exile confronts Nihilus on the bridge--just swap the Exile and Revan.

Remember that it’s possible (since Nihilus drains the force) he’d absorb any force powers Revan would throw at him, meaning he/she would have to either throw his/her lightsaber at Nihilus, or get within dueling range. Either way, I still think Revan wouldn’t have a chance against Nihilus.

As the game shows, it is quite possible to use direct force attacks against Nihilus. Force choke/kill and Force wave are known working powers (when I dueled him I only used those 2 since the fight lasted probably 1 minute).

Direct or indirect (IE: throwing objects such as sabers) force attacks are effective against Nihilus.

All I’m saying is, the only way you could perhaps use his primal power against him is to starve him for ages.

That's the only way it seems we could use his power against him. There could be many ways.

Yeah, and? Either way even if Revan got close enough to Nihilus, remember that since he can drain the life of an entire planet, one ex-Sith Lord canonically speaking wouldn’t be much trouble for him to drain, would it?

Remember what Master Zak-Keil Eli (rofl, I don't remember the exact spelling) said: "Perhaps if we remained in hiding long enough, the threat would reveal itself--thinking us defeated. It was if this power was afraid and therefor it must work behind the scenes." Something along those lines.

This doesn't really refute what you said at all, I'm just saying--Nihilus considered the Jedi a threat. Regardless of whether he could drain entire worlds or populations, Jedi were still a threat. Curious...he does have this unfailing power. I believe it is too much to assume that Nihilus was afraid of the Exile, since he was really unaware of the Exile's existence.

Even if Revan wouldn't be trouble to drain, what makes you think Revan couldn't get off an attack before Nihilus devours him? But, even if Revan did get one attack off before Nihilus, I doubt it would be enough to kill him, therefor leaving Revan vulnerable and Nihilus could then just devour him.

But who knows--circumstances still, "What if Revan was on the ravager and Nihilus was sick that day and Visas had just died, reducing Nihilus' strength by half?"

as opposed to

"Revan would be on a planet, and Nihilus would devour it."

Stop arguing that "Revan would lose because he could never get close enough to Nihilus". This is just placing specific circumstances on the 1 v 1 scenario. I don't know how many times I've stressed that we should be focusing on the scene where the Exile confronts Nihilus on the bridge--just swap the Exile and Revan.
Switch roles? That's easy to do.

1st: Nihilus would stun him/her.

k200009ew6.jpg

2nd: drain him/her till he/she is dead.

k200010si5.jpg

Pretty simple to understand if you ask me. Revan would be dead and Nihilus could finally wear his/her skull as his mask.

Dunno if he'd even have to bother with stunning. He uses his power pretty quickly in the game. (But either way Revan would be dead meat on a stick)

Hehe, Shem never fails to come up with screeenshots for us, whether it's for KotOR character's birthdays or debates. :D

Stop ignoring the very likely possibility that Revan couldn’t get anywhere near Nihilus since he can detect and kill force users from thousands of miles away. You just can’t do that, because you’re being biased to Revan by taking away something Nihilus can do just to suit Revan, and give him/her a chance of winning. And supposing the miniscule chance Revan got within 10m or less from Nihilus, I still don’t see how Revan could win.

As the game shows, it is quite possible to use direct force attacks against Nihilus. Force choke/kill and Force wave are known working powers (when I dueled him I only used those 2 since the fight lasted probably 1 minute).

Direct or indirect (IE: throwing objects such as sabers) force attacks are effective against Nihilus.

But don’t forget it could just be that since Visas is linked to Nihilus in some way and can harm him as is evidenced by her sacrifice option, and the Exile is a wound in the force, perhaps it’s an exception that they can harm Nihilus by any means.

It could just be a game play technicality too. Maybe the developers couldn’t make it that you can’t harm Nihilus with force powers, but can with your lightsaber/s. You could be right that force powers used by any force user would work against him though.

That's the only way it seems we could use his power against him. There could be many ways.

Perhaps. But in such a debate, it would be best to keep such speculation out of this. We should just go by what we know from the game, and other canonical sources, since if you bring speculation into such a debate, you can just make up anything you want that may sound reasonable, but is baseless. And you can be biased. Heck I don’t even know if starving Nihilus would make him killable for a regular force user such as Revan.

Remember what Master Zak-Keil Eli (rofl, I don't remember the exact spelling)

:lol: Zak-Keil Eli. Sounds funny if you ask me. I might start calling him that.

By memory, it’s spelt Zez-Kai Ell. Well that’s what I’ve been calling him anyway.

Even if Revan wouldn't be trouble to drain, what makes you think Revan couldn't get off an attack before Nihilus devours him? But, even if Revan did get one attack off before Nihilus, I doubt it would be enough to kill him, therefor leaving Revan vulnerable and Nihilus could then just devour him.

Well this is where I’m unsure how many living things Nihilus drained from orbit, and how many he killed on the surface of Katarr. Or did Nihilus kill everyone from orbit? Or did Nihilus kill everyone from the surface?

Correct me if I’m wrong but Emperor Devon (a reliable source of information if you ask me) said an article, or comic… well something, called Unseen, Unheard, written by Chris Avellone, the guy who wrote the awesome plot for TSL, mentions that Nihilus went to the surface of Katarr and killed some, most, perhaps all life there. You see I don’t know how many people Nihilus killed.

Either way, Nihilus’ ability to kill from orbit aside (I’m certain Visas said he attacked from orbit or something along those lines) - if Nihilus can kill people from close range before they even react, as Unseen, Unheard apparently says, then there’s no way Revan could get off an attack before Nihilus devours him/her, because surely you must agree that Revan’s reflexes aren’t as quick as more than one person attacking at a time, right? And we could be talking about like, 50 or more people trying to attack Nihilus at one time.

But who knows--circumstances still, "What if Revan was on the ravager and Nihilus was sick that day and Visas had just died, reducing Nihilus' strength by half?"

Let's just say I think Revan would become Nihilus’ medicine.

"Revan would be on a planet, and Nihilus would devour it."

As the biased to Revan possibility is possible, so is this. You know that though.

Personally I haven’t been convinced that Revan could get anywhere near Nihilus.

Or did Nihilus kill everyone from orbit? Or did Nihilus kill everyone from the surface?

Master Kavar says: Before the meeting could even begin, all the Jedi on the planet were killed, along with the Miralukas and all other life on the planet.

So basically Katarr is now a chunk of dead rock floating in space.

Even roaches?

I mean, how far is the destruction? If plant life is still there it is possable to recolonize the place with eaze. Seems like the lifeform draining process does not really destroy structures and things, so it is a matter of moving colonists there...

When all manner of life is dead--including plants, animals, etc....

It'd be quite a planet-reform undertaking to restore Katarr. Imagine Telos x 10.

But anyways, I still don't see "Nihilus draining Revan from a planetary scale" as a 1v1.

I could really say, well Nihilus' army/tactics vs Revan's army/tactics. Revan would win a 1on1 war. Therefore defeating Nihilus. Circumstances ftw.

And about bringing speculation into this argument, Architect, you have mentioned the "Nihilus is Exile's dark-side" several times which is just a fan-made theory.

But, your point still remains. I'm really the only one arguing now-a-days. Since we don't know the full extent of Revan's darkside powers, we can only argue on the information that is presented when Revan is in KOTOR 1.

Sure, Nihilus will kill Revan on a space ship vs planet duel. Congrats. And he will kill Revan in a 1 on 1 confrontation unless Revan has some very favorable circumstances.

Revan would win a war though. :)

But don’t forget it could just be that since Visas is linked to Nihilus in some way and can harm him as is evidenced by her sacrifice option, and the Exile is a wound in the force, perhaps it’s an exception that they can harm Nihilus by any means.

It could just be a game play technicality too. Maybe the developers couldn’t make it that you can’t harm Nihilus with force powers, but can with your lightsaber/s. You could be right that force powers used by any force user would work against him though.

Perhaps. But in such a debate, it would be best to keep such speculation out of this. We should just go by what we know from the game, and other canonical sources, since if you bring speculation into such a debate, you can just make up anything you want that may sound reasonable, but is baseless. And you can be biased. Heck I don’t even know if starving Nihilus would make him killable for a regular force user such as Revan.

You say let's keep speculation out of this. Then why on earth to you assume that Nihilus cannot be harmed with ordinary force powers, blaster or a lightsaber? I don't recall anyone saying, or even hinting that.

Kreia and others suggest that he cannot be defeated. Through Visas you find out, that he can consume every living being from orbit, that his mere presence can kill. That he drains and thereby kills force sensitives.

There's no statement that he cannot be harmed. It's the fact that he can kill you and there is nothing you can do about it that makes him "undefeatable".

I could really say, well Nihilus' army/tactics vs Revan's army/tactics. Revan would win a 1on1 war. Therefore defeating Nihilus. Circumstances ftw.

Of course, I'll be on the sidelines saying: "Revan cheated! Revan cheated! He stooped to the same level as Malak!", negating his victory. :)

You say let's keep speculation out of this. Then why on earth to you assume that Nihilus cannot be harmed with ordinary force powers, blaster or a lightsaber? I don't recall anyone saying, or even hinting that.

Er. I did. I tried to use an ordinary Force Power on Nihilus and Nihilus blocked it. I used it over and over again. Either Nihilus has an inbuilt "Force-Blocking" game mechanic...or he has a very high Force Resistance, which would mean the same.

Of course, if someone can nail Nihilus with a Force Power, I'll take the word back and blame my not able to hit Nihilus on, well, my character's low level (about 23).

Of course, if someone can nail Nihilus with a Force Power, I'll take the word back and blame my not able to hit Nihilus on, well, my character's low level (about 23).

Um... well, I've nailed him a couple of times with Force Wave. Then again, I was a Consular/Jedi Master at level 27-28 with a Wisdom of about 45.

It's obvious that Nihilus isn't completely immune, so I'll go with the "incredibly high Force resistance" theory.

Archived