Home

Revan VS. Nihilus... who would win

Anakin Skywalker

Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

Revan would heaved wiped the floor with Nihilus and all his wound in the force. Man, he conquered the galaxy and then left, now that's power.

Um, I'm sorry, but your reasoning just doesn't make any since. Would you mind explaining how you think Revan would win, if you can?

Thats just my 2 cents. Now, onto people bashing me for loving Revan!

What is there to bash? I like Revan too, I just realize that he's not an all-powerful super-human. The only thing I hate about Revan is how many fan-boys/girls he draws in and how those fan-boys/girls treat him as some god for the simple reason that he was an intelligent and powerful Jedi with a sweet robe/hood who you could play as in a game.

Oh and I agree with you completely. :D

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He came to get Visas. Pretty obvious, really...

Visas I think he would've been able to sense before the attack on Katarr. I never got the impression that his mass-drain of all its inhabitants affected her connection to the Force (that was when he "made her see" IMO).

In any case, would've been more efficient just to go get her first and drain the Jedi Masters when she was back on the Ravager... He probably didn't predict she'd survive his mega-drain and seemed to value her life somewhat.

Since the exile is (also) a wound in the force, I'm not sure if Nihilus could even sense him before he got close.

I think Nihilus would be able to sense her. The regular Sith Assassins could, and Nihilus is basically an uber version of them.

As for Kreia, it's obvious that it'll be closer, since they were both together on Malachor V when he decided betray her and kick her out.

I think it still shows he prefers to eat his victims up close. It would've been more efficient if he never bothered walking across the bridge to the Trayus core and just drained her from a distance.

But I don't consider Nihilus to be "anybody". It is not even a thing. It is a moving wound in the Force, no longer a man or even a living being. The best way I can think to put it is a Black Hole.

Well said. I've always seen Nihilus as more of a force of nature like a tornado or monsoon than a living being.

I think it still shows he prefers to eat his victims up close. It would've been more efficient if he never bothered walking across the bridge to the Trayus core and just drained her from a distance.

But Nihilus didn't kill Kreia, he didn't want to consume her. He and Sion showed just wanted to show her that she's absolutely helpless against them I think. Therefore (and for the audience) Nihilus walked right up to her and together they overpowered her without actually killing her...

Indeed, not in single combat. But this video is imo totally crappy done. A display of Nihilus power should be more impressive.

Also, how come Sion survives, when Nihilus drains him. Sion without the force is NOT immortal. The only possible explanation is that he doesn't want to kill him.

Indeed, not in single combat. But this video is imo totally crappy done. A display of Nihilus power should be more impressive.
I disagree. That was an awesome display of power.

Also, how come Sion survives, when Nihilus drains him. Sion without the force is NOT immortal. The only possible explanation is that he doesn't want to kill him.
You've totally forgot who Sion is and what he is capable of doing.

notdie2ef9.jpg

Resurrection is Sion's strength - you can kill him as many times as you like, he'll still come back.

I would agree with the comparison someone made to Wolverine in "X-Men: The Last Stand", where Phoenix kills all others around her, but she can't kill Wolverine because he heals so quickly that she can't finish him off.

You could be right that Nihilus does not want to kill Sion, however. Nihilus' motives and intentions are - as always - unknown, which is one of the things that makes him interesting.

About that power in the video, Revan would not just turn on his lightsaber and turn around running and laughing like some mentle person. Revan would probably force jump and turn his lightsaber on right when he is about to hit Nihilus. But Nihilus could still get Revan in time even though I still believe there is a defense against that power... besides the Exile. The power that Kreia uses is not the same as Nihilus' power. If it were the same power she would be corrupted like Nihilus unless she was very powerful and able to resist which I think means Revan could resist he he used the power. Earlier in my one of my posts I met how exactly it works? Does Nihilus shoot some beam or lighting like thing out of his hand or does he meditate etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Darth Revan was veeeeeeeery powerful. I don't know if he was more powerful than Darth Traya but certainly more so than Darth Sion. Darth Nihilus was almost a supreme being in what he was. Nihilus's power would have destroyed Revan, however, when Revan was a Sith Lord he may have had power of his own that could stop this.

Nihilus had a power that could rule the galaxy yet his existance is restricted to about three scenes... team gizka pissed me off a bit with how they refuse to implement more decent Darth Nihilus content, but they put in bath jokes about Atton? With all the public push for more Nihilus, where are their priorities!?

Nihilus had a power that could rule the galaxy yet his existance is restricted to about three scenes... team gizka pissed me off a bit with how they refuse to implement more decent Darth Nihilus content, but they put in bath jokes about Atton? With all the public push for more Nihilus, where are their priorities!?
I'm going to be very blunt with this statement, but I feel I must say it.

Team Gizka can do anything they want. It's THEIR project and their right to do whatever it is they feel like doing. If you don't like it, you can make your own mod to restore whatever it is you want restored. Appreciate what they do because nobody is paying them to do it. Think of it this way. We're fortunate to get whatever it is they're giving us. They're doing it on their own free time. It's their right to chose what they want to do. To be honest, it really isn't your right to be angry with them for not doing what you want them to do.

What I think you need to do is learn to mod, then release your mods to the public and then hear people criticize you for not doing it the way they wanted you to do it. Then you'll finally understand. Because the truth is from what I have observed is people who critcize and get upset at the way some people do stuff usually have no modding experience.

Your last paragraph is now my credo. Well said man. ~ Cz

What I think you need to do is learn to mod, then release your mods to the public and then hear people criticize you for not doing it the way they wanted you to do it. Then you'll finally understand. Because the truth is from what I have observed is people who critcize and get upset at the way some people do stuff usually have no modding experience.

I am going to have to agree with this... it is sad, but true.

I have just thought of this. As other people said we do not know Nihilus or how "*exactly*" his power works. We do not know what he would have done to Revan or if he would even care. Another thing people say is that he only thinks on instinct. Does that mean I can compare him to any living thing in the Star Wars galaxy or in real life? If yes I would like to compare him to a Cannok. If they hear a loud noise or vibration they autimaticly start to shiver and then try to find the enemy not caring who or what it is or what it can do. Maybe Nihilus is Cannok inside, or a Gizka, Hissis, Krayyt Dragon, Rancor, an ant, a fly, a snake, a turtle, a fish, a tic, flea, or another parasite which Nihilus is, or a Wraid. We have know idea what he could be. We never really know beside that you can ask Visas after she looks at it (Nihilus) and says a man nothing else which means anyone could beat him. Other than this what else can we say. Kreia says thing but they will always be true or a lie or both. The only history we know about Nihilus is that he was a surviver of Malachor 5 and that Kreia found him and trained him. Revan on the other hand we know tons about. I think there is so much I could not right it all. I will state the main things about Revan. S/he was powerful maybe one or the most powerful Jedi/Sith of his/her time. Revan was a tactical genius and practiclly won the Mandolorian war for the Republic. S/he learned quickly. This may not explain who would win but it does explain them and some of their capabilities.

You have an interesting view, but again someone in comparing Nihilus to a living being. I don't consider anything with "power" of that magnitude to be anything short of a (un)natural disaster. Nihilus is a walking talking wound in the Force, a wound in the life and death of the universe that needs to devour life like a drug. The only instinct it has left is to continue devouring life as it hungers until all is gone.

Revan was indeed powerful, and for his/her time was possibly the strongest and smartest Jedi for years to come and I would even put my money on him/her wiping the floor with Anakin's and Palp's head. But Revan is still a living being, and thus cannot stop a literal wound in life and death by any use of the Force or combat skills. The only one to take it out was the Exile because the Exile is also a wound and thus immune to its hunger.

You cannot put a human against a black hole and expect the human to win. An unfair fight that is so obvious it never really needed a thread. If you want a Vs. thread, make something like "Revan Vs. Sion" or "Revan Vs. Anakin" or something that could have an outcome beside one completely one-sided.

Thats my thoughts on it again.

Out of curiosity, Christos K, do you believe Revan would be able to win a fight against 100 or Jedi Masters attacking in unison?

I have just thought of this. As other people said we do not know Nihilus or how "*exactly*" his power works.

What don't we know? We've seen him use it in the game, we know its range, its area of effect, the amount of time it takes to prepare it, what happens to the people it's used on, and why he can even use it in the first place. What more do we need to know?

Another thing people say is that he only thinks on instinct. {list of comparisons between Nihilus and various animals}The only history we know about Nihilus is that he was a surviver of Malachor 5 and that Kreia found him and trained him.

Might I ask how this is all relevant to his proficiency in personal combat? :)

Revan on the other hand we know tons about. I think there is so much I could not right it all.

It doesn't matter how much you can write, as most of the details you would are irrelevant. What more is there we should have to know about Revan and Nihilus? We've seen examples of how well they can use the Force, and know their respective strengths and weaknesses. Whether we know what their favorite colors are is irrelevant to how well they'd do in a fight. Any knowledge unrelated to their proficiency in combat is irrelevant to this debate. Unless either of then have some special strengths/weaknesses we've not been told of, (and which probably do not exist, or BioWare/Obsidian would have mentioned them in their games) your argument is irrelevant.

Revan was a tactical genius and practiclly won the Mandolorian war for the Republic.

Completely unrelated to how well he would do in a fight. Napoleon, Julius Casar and Hannibal were all great generals but pretty unimpressive in personal combat. Someone's ability to use logic and plan out battles is a mental skill, and not one that will bolster their supernatural powers, let alone their normal physical strength.

S/he learned quickly.

Would you mind explaining the relevance of how quickly either of them learn when the debate is centered upon what they can already do? :)

Is this a joke?

Exile was the only answer to Nihilus? Wound in the Force? I guess the whole game you don't get to use any force powers, it's the absence of force that makes him so powerful, right?

What did Exile use against Nihilus? Rocks and sticks? The whole point of the game is re-awakening to the Force once more.

Exile used the Force just same as any other Jedi. Likewise, there's no "big trick" to Nihilus hunger, it's a vast power but not so much that it is "undefendable". We only know trough Kreya/Treya (arguably the biggest fraud sans Palpatine) that there are techniques against which there are no defense. Just because she didn't know does not mean there aren't any.

Is this a joke?

Exile was the only answer to Nihilus? Wound in the Force? I guess the whole game you don't get to use any force powers, it's the absence of force that makes him so powerful, right?

What did Exile use against Nihilus? Rocks and sticks? The whole point of the game is re-awakening to the Force once more.

Exile used the Force just same as any other Jedi. Likewise, there's no "big trick" to Nihilus hunger, it's a vast power but not so much that it is "undefendable". We only know trough Kreya/Treya (arguably the biggest fraud sans Palpatine) that there are techniques against which there are no defense. Just because she didn't know does not mean there aren't any.

I don't think that's the case actually. Unless I'm mistaken (it has been awhile since I've played TSL), the way it goes is that Nihilus tries to use his "force hunger" or whatever on the Exile and fails. Presumably, that technique had never failed for him before, hence he falls to the floor in shock, and maybe even pain. That to me would give credence to what True Avery said.

The Exile was a wound in the Force. That's an non-debatable fact. He stripped himself of his connection to the Force at Malachor, leaving behind a huge echo. To fill this void in himself, he would use what is obviously a very undeveloped version of Nihilus' power to draw Force-sensitives to him, and feed off them. That's why your companions throughout TSL are so willing to follow you.

Being a wound in the Force doesn't mean that the Exile shouldn't have been able to use the Force. In fact, that is precisely the way the he feeds off the life of others, growing more powerful with each kill.

Exile used the Force just same as any other Jedi. Likewise, there's no "big trick" to Nihilus hunger, it's a vast power but not so much that it is "undefendable".

In fact it is "undefendable", unless you are a wound in the Force, like the Exile. You may argue that there could be "a power" out there that Revan "may know that could stop Nihilus' attack, but as of now, no one knows anything of such a power.

The Exile was a wound in the Force. That's an non-debatable fact. He stripped himself of his connection to the Force at Malachor, leaving behind a huge echo. To fill this void in himself, he would use what is obviously a very undeveloped version of Nihilus' power to draw Force-sensitives to him, and feed off them. That's why your companions throughout TSL are so willing to follow you.
Some of this is your perception of the game, some of it is your own opinion. All companions follow so willingly because it's a computer game, and if they didn't it would not be much fun. It is clearly described by Bao-Dur that "The General" had just the same effect on people before he became "Exile" so I would definately not agree with your statrement regarding his followers motivation.

Being a wound in the Force doesn't mean that the Exile shouldn't have been able to use the Force. In fact, that is precisely the way the he feeds off the life of others, growing more powerful with each kill.

In fact it is "undefendable", unless you are a wound in the Force, like the Exile. You may argue that there could be "a power" out there that Revan "may know that could stop Nihilus' attack, but as of now, no one knows anything of such a power.

Once again - you are stating an opinion as the fact. We only have it on from Treya/Kreya's authority that there are techniques against which there are no defense. Throughout the course of the game it is made pretty clear that anything and everything that Treya/Kreya saids is not to be taken at face value. It is not necessarily that she tells an outright lie but her statements have a very distinct "from the certain point of view" quality to them.

First off, there are (or were) techniques known in Jedi Order of stripping person of the force entirely, such as demonstrated by Nomi Sunrider when she redeemed Ulic Qel-Droma by cutting him off from the Force. This particular event is taking place in similar time frame as KOTOR events, thus it is reasonable to conclude the technique was still known to Jedi masters of the time. In more recent time it's possble that Vergere used same technique on Jacen in captivity, though Jacen recovered his Force connection rather rapidly after his "training" was complete. This particular power brings in an argument of "first strike capability" but that's a separate discussion altogether.

What's the relevance of this? Nihilus is using the Force to feed on force-sensitives, as such - he would be vulnerable to any technique that severs his own force connection, which would in turn render him powerless. So by no means was he the "absolute power" over everyone other than the Exile, we are simply given that impression for the sake of drama in the game.

Second, we know from extended universe that there are a many other force traditions in the galaxy that have nothing to do with either the Jedi order or the Sith. We also know that many of them posess techniques that Jedi and Sith know nothing about. Jacen Solo in his later years studies these multiple traditions and is able to to things most Jedi of his time simply do not comprehend - things like making oneself invisible in the Force and time shifting just to name a few.

Finaly, if you've read this far - I'm already impressed, and I promise there's a conclusion coming up. Two points above make a strong case that while Exile was the answer to Nihilus power, that in no way means that he was the ONLY answer. He severed his connection to the Force by his own choice (albeit after some pretty nasty trauma of Malachor V) and then once again re-gained it. Some people here argue that this gives him some kind of special immunity, but I disagree and here's why.

The more expanded this universe becomes, the more techniques of applying the Force we are shown. Some people are more adept at using certain powers than others (Cilghal's healing talent), some are unable to use certain powers at all (Corran Horn's genetic lack of telekinesis), some are naturally attuned to certain powers without ever having to have them taught (Gantoris' earthquake sense), and some people are immune to what others consider to be "ultimate power" - as is the case of Darth Bane vs. Thought Bomb. For a long time we were led to believe that Darth Bane was somehow unique in his resistance to the absolute annihilation effect of "thought bomb" that effectively wiped out all other Sith in the galaxy and crippled the Jedi Order in the process. In reality, he was the one who re-discovered the technique and taught other Sith how to use it, of course he would have had a counter to it already (Darth Bane: Path of Destruction).

Initial appearances can be deceiving. This is exactly what I believe to be the case w/Exile and his resilience to Nihilus power: a Force technique that is so unfamiliar to others that it seems that it makes the person using it somehow unique or special. In the end, it is one's mastery of the Force that wins the day - not some unexplained immunity.

Some of this is your perception of the game, some of it is your own opinion. All companions follow so willingly because it's a computer game, and if they didn't it would not be much fun. It is clearly described by Bao-Dur that "The General" had just the same effect on people before he became "Exile" so I would definately not agree with your statrement regarding his followers motivation.

You should try attacking some of the "innocent" with Handmaiden, Disciple and/or Atton in the group. They'll assist and then be surprised at what they did afterwards, describing how they sort "blinked out" for a moment.

First off, there are (or were) techniques known in Jedi Order of stripping person of the force entirely, such as demonstrated by Nomi Sunrider when she redeemed Ulic Qel-Droma by cutting him off from the Force. This particular event is taking place in similar time frame as KOTOR events, thus it is reasonable to conclude the technique was still known to Jedi masters of the time. In more recent time it's possble that Vergere used same technique on Jacen in captivity, though Jacen recovered his Force connection rather rapidly after his "training" was complete. This particular power brings in an argument of "first strike capability" but that's a separate discussion altogether.

What's the relevance of this? Nihilus is using the Force to feed on force-sensitives, as such - he would be vulnerable to any technique that severs his own force connection, which would in turn render him powerless. So by no means was he the "absolute power" over everyone other than the Exile, we are simply given that impression for the sake of drama in the game.

This begs, no PRAYS, for answer to the question of why all the jedi on Katarr did not then use this technique on Nihilus. After all, both Vandar and Dorak were there, and if any, you would have thought they knew it. Yet Nihilus wiped the floor with them. And no, he did not take them by surprise, since they gathered for the specific purpose of fighting him.

Finaly, if you've read this far - I'm already impressed, and I promise there's a conclusion coming up. Two points above make a strong case that while Exile was the answer to Nihilus power, that in no way means that he was the ONLY answer. He severed his connection to the Force by his own choice (albeit after some pretty nasty trauma of Malachor V) and then once again re-gained it. Some people here argue that this gives him some kind of special immunity, but I disagree and here's why.

The meeting with the masters on Dantooine: "surely you are familiar with Force bonds.It is the bond that develops between apprentice and Master, when one truly understands another. It is developed over time, through understanding of each other.{Frowns, suspicious}Yet you do it so easily, and we do not know why. You make connections through the Force, and it resonates with those who travel with you. The resonance is even greater when they, too, are Force Sensitive. {Slight hesitation at second sentence}You draw them to you... and your actions affect them, strongly. Such bonds can happen at times of great conflict, or when another Jedi dies close to another... it echoes. {Downnote at the end.}You are sensitive to such things - you have a deep connection to life around you.And when that life dies, then you suffer. Their screams become your screams.And the screams of a thousand Jedi dying, the screams of an entire people dying, are more than anyone who can feel the Force can bear. {Shakes head}For one such as you who feels life so strongly, who makes such connections so easily...{Slightly judgmental}The silence you heard within yourself after Malachor was not silence. It is death, so loud as to deafen you... you carry all those lives with you still. Your actions affect others more than you know. You draw others to you, especially those strong in the Force. When you suffer, their spirit echoes it. And when they are in pain, their pain becomes yours. This bond - it travels both ways. When you feel pain, or strong emotion, it resonates within you.We do not know. But it is not the first time you've felt the weight of so many lives.{Quietly}And that is why Malachor echoes within you still. {Quietly}And that is why the Mandalorian Wars echo within you still. We did not cut you off from the Force. You were merely deafened to it, because of that last battle of the Mandalorian Wars. The screams of countless thousands, Jedi and Mandalorians, crushed by the planet's gravity, annihilated. Their lives still scream across the surface of that dead planet - and within you. {Quietly, respectful}To hear the Force over such pain... it is not possible. It was too much for any Jedi to endure... and it is a wonder that you did not die there when thousands perished, all those you had fought with and struggled with. You cut yourself off, because you had to if you were to survive. You had hints of it on the war on Dxun. Malachor was simply the final blow.{:: Kreia sighs, as if coming to a realization :: - this does need VO.}You were deafened.{Quietly to herself}At last, you could hear. You were broken. {Quietly to herself}You were made whole.{Quietly to herself}You were whole.You were blinded.{Quietly to herself, finishing the sequence, bringing it to a downnote}And at last, you saw the truth.{Quietly to herself}And at last, you saw.When you returned to us, we saw what had happened. You carry all those deaths at Malachor within you, and it has left a hole, a hunger that cannot be filled. In you, we saw a wound in the Force. {Quietly, like a pronouncement of doom}In you, we saw the end of the Force. Yes... you can feel the Force, but you cannot feel yourself. You are a cipher, forming bonds, leeching the life of others, siphoning their will and dominating them. It is the teaching of these new Sith, to feed on others, on other Force Sensitives. They are symptomatic of the wound in the Force. You are a breach that must be closed. You transmit your pain, your suffering through the Force.Within you, we see something worse than merely the teachings of the Sith. What you carry may mean the death of the Force... and the death of the Jedi. {Scoffs}So you think. It is not the strength of a Jedi you feel. He's right. It's... all the death you've caused to get here. You feed on it, and you grow stronger. You're like Malachor... it's in you, it's what you are now. You must have noticed as you've fought across all these planets, killing hundreds - only to become more and more powerful. Why do you think that was?But what's worse, is that bonding you have - it hasn't gone away. It's gotten stronger, and the more attachments you form, the more you draw others to you.And that is why you are a threat to us all.What if other Jedi went to war as you did, suffered the same events, and emerged as you did. What if there was a crucible that trained such Jedi to consume and kill? For you, Malachor was that crucible. What's worse, is these Sith that we face... I fear that they have learned the lesson of Malachor all too well. It is what allows them to prey on Force users, to become stronger when Force Sensitives are near. {Accusing}Somehow, they have learned their hunger from you. And so you have brought about the end of the Jedi, and perhaps all the knowledge of the Force."

Kreia, at the end of the game: "There is only you. No, there were not. Because you are a Jedi who turned from the Force and survived. And became stronger for it. No, there were not. In times past and in times future, there are Jedi who will stop listening to the Force, those that will try to forget it, but maintain unconscious ties. {Quiet}And those, as in the past just as I, who have had the force stripped from them.But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force."

Initial appearances can be deceiving. This is exactly what I believe to be the case w/Exile and his resilience to Nihilus power: a Force technique that is so unfamiliar to others that it seems that it makes the person using it somehow unique or special. In the end, it is one's mastery of the Force that wins the day - not some unexplained immunity.

I try not to laugh or get angry at posts, I really do, but that was quite a post. I don't say this often but... did you even play the game or at least read every spot of dialog in the game?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/fc/Katarrdevastation.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation_of_Katarr

The Exile, because the Exile is a wound, was the only one that has ever stood up to Nihilus and survived with all Force powers and life in-tact. The Exile survived because the Exile is a wound. Canon and facts from dialog in the game back that up.

And for all your arguements and facts they all revolve around a single thing: Using the Force against Nihilus. Not only is his base Force resistance incredibly high, but he is himself a wormhole in the Force. Ripping him of the Force would do nothing but possibly make the hole bigger and more dangerous, and even if he couldn't temporarily use the Force it would come back in time like all people who have it ripped from them. I'd also like to remind you of his voice. His voice comes from his wound and kills or slowly kills all who hear it. He loses his Force Lightning and all he has to do is talk to you, kill you, and devour you.

And even if what I said doesn't hold water, the fact of the matter is most of the Jedi council and the majority of the Jedi order all fell to him in moments as would any other being. Revan, Anakin, Obi-wan, anybody. The Exile is a wound, and thus a wound defeated a wound.

Even if there was some super ultra mega Force power to stop Nihilus, nobody knew it and even if somehow somewhere someone figured out how to stop it, nobody did and he is long gone now. And I highly, highly, highly doubt Solo would have stood any chance against Nihilus.

You should try attacking some of the "innocent" with Handmaiden, Disciple and/or Atton in the group. They'll assist and then be surprised at what they did afterwards, describing how they sort "blinked out" for a moment.

QFE

Your companions clearly say all throughout the game that they do things and then wonder why they did them later, wonder why they are so close to you, wonder why the blink out when you tell them to do something. It is clearly explained over and over in the game so I have no idea how you missed it.

Once again - you are stating an opinion as the fact.

Guess what! You are to. Before you look down on someone for a post, look at what you are posting first. If you are going to look down at someone because they used opinion over fact, then please use pure and canon facts in your own arguement instead of opinions that don't fit the Canon at all and arguements on "what might of happened" if the hundreds of Jedi on Katarr would have been slightly smarter. Hundreds of Jedi and millions of lives all died in a matter of moments on Katarr the second he spoke. Canon and facts show that it is more than coincidence that the Exile just happened to be a wound in the force and just happened to be the only living being to stand up to Nihilus and survive.

Look up at Jediphile's post again if you don't believe me. You may say that the conversation is a point of veiw, which is true but you cannot say that every single point of view is wrong on Nihilus because then not a single thing about him would be true, giving no water to mine or your facts.

But, from evidence of your two posts it does not appear to me you even comprehended the game at all, so I don't even know why I am trying.

I've read some of the posts so far(some, but there are 11 pages and got the gist of it)

Anyway, based on the original storyline posed for TSL suggest the Nihilus is more powerful in the sense that he would kill Revan in a heartbeat. However, his can't fully control his power as it's like hunger. He consumes the force in force sensitives around him, though seem to be able to restrain himself. Since the Exile is dead to the force, the powers don't affect him. However, it certainly would consume Revan. Now, Revan was considered the most powerful Jedi of his time, possibly on par with Anakin if he had been properly trained. But most of his views(as a "Sith Lord") seem to be based on Kreias and though it's possible that Kreia is basing her beliefs on Revan's.(She don't seem to be corrupted by it)

That said, I think Revan vs the Exile would be a more interresting fight, as the Exile also seem to have been a powerful jedi in his/her own right. The Exile seem to force his will on others through instinct.(though Revan seem to do that too, but to a less extent as Revan was saided to feel sorry for the Exile)

btw, in the original storyline for TSL, Nihilus' mask was Revan's Skull.

But, from evidence of your two posts it does not appear to me you even comprehended the game at all, so I don't even know why I am trying.
My my, I suppose the times I played both male and female through both light and dark side storylines were just my imagination. Admittedly, last time I finished the game was almost 1.5 years ago, so it's possible that my memory could be getting hazy on some finer points.

Having said that, to assume that Exile was the ONLY one capable ot defeating Nihilus is still grossly inaccurate. Neither Nihilus nor Exile were capable of absorbing other's life energy prior to events of Malachor V - that is the enent that triggered it - and both have developed this ability after the fact. Through the Force. No other survivors of Malachor V that developed their Force sensitivity after the event (Bao-Dur) have that ability. In other words, no matter how you put it - the ability to feed on the Force is still is a power that is derived through the Force, and thus can be countred through the Force.

In other words, no matter how you put it - the ability to feed on the Force is still is a power that is derived through the Force, and thus can be countred through the Force.

"There are techniques in the Force in which there is no defense."-Kreia.

Sorry. Looks like Nihilus got the trumpt card here.

Archived